Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I have not seen him in shows but I really liked him in shuddh desi romance, the way he was doing the songs you can tell this was his passion. Songs was amazing thanks to him and the chemistry he had with the leads 

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I liked him both on-screen and off-screen. He was a good actor according to me, an amazing dancer and his interviews are awesome. He was definitely an inspiration for many TV actors who wanted to make big in Bollywood and it was great to see him who I liked him in TV to make a big career in Bollywood like I feel happy for Ayushman for making big in Bollywood Who I saw anchoring and in TV shows Intitially. 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

If you're judging him on the basis of PR and not watching any of his films I feel it's unfair. 

PR didn't appeal to me at all. Watched only a few episodes. 

But I just slipped with SDR. By the time Kedarnath came I was actually art struck in love with Mansoor and Sushant alike.

Also majority of his industry surely didn't feel like you, hence the out of the way walk to plant stories and make negative comments about the chemistry quotient.

P.S. Byomkesh is severely underrated. You can have a watch

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

He was a kind hearted soul and he left us all under mysterious circumstances. All of that added to the emotion and whatnot. Yes, he was nowhere close to a commercial Bollywood actor. Character artiste, maybe!

He was in the same league as Amit Sadh, Ayushman Khurana, Rajkumar Rao, Neil Bhoopalam, etc.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If he wasn't a mainstream star material then he wouldn't have been one. He got all those movies on his merit so industry did think he was a "star material". Pavitra Rishta was a more subtle show compared to what we usually see on TV and where most male leads on TV were rich, brooding men with gym body he played a poor, greasy mechanic wearing torn jeans and chappals and a slight tummy yet he looked charming onscreen and became the biggest stars on TV at that time.

Anyway looks and acting are subjective so you can have your opinion. I do feel he lost his charm over the years, especially towards end of his career where he looked dull and nervous in his performance.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I used to like him, but honestly he was an average actor. 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ninny

If he wasn't a mainstream star material then he wouldn't have been one. He got all those movies on his merit so industry did think he was a "star material". Pavitra Rishta was a more subtle show compared to what we usually see on TV and where most male leads on TV were rich, brooding men with gym body he played a poor, greasy mechanic wearing torn jeans and chappals and a slight tummy yet he looked charming onscreen and became the biggest stars on TV at that time.

Anyway looks and acting are subjective so you can have your opinion. I do feel he lost his charm over the years, especially towards end of his career where he looked dull and nervous in his performance.

might be coz of the drugs issue which he got into...

Terenaina thumbnail

Ssr did not look like the typical hero, he looked like a regular guy which was great and I think he is better looking than Ranveer Singh or rk but looks is subjective, everyone sees beauty different. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

I agree, he lost the passion, excitement he had at the beginning and lost his charm. Now I know why they say behind a successful man there is a woman. I am not giving credit to ankita for his success, he did it on his own but when he had her support he was all happy and excited, don’t even like her arrogant personality but he should’ve stayed with her because he would’ve had that support in his dark times. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

might be coz of the drugs issue which he got into...

or I don't know ..MENTAL ILLNESS which worsened during his last years... the way people throw around the word drugs make it sound like he was snorting cocaine off hooker's t*ts.. First of all there has been no proof that he was smoking weed except Rhea's group chats of which he wasn't a part of and second him smoking some weed doesn't mean it was a drug issue. 

Edited by ninny - 2 years ago