Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Same here.

Never watched a single SSR film or show at all nor liked him as an actor. Rather I used to wonder how did he manage to get work as lead actor at all.

He had no charisma or exceptional looks or physique.

I liked his interviews and offscreen personality though, and always felt he was too intelligent and educated to be in TV or Bollywood. I feel he should have stuck to his passion which is science and tech. He would have made a great tech entrepreneur or scientist or even a science writer. He was always a misfit in glamour world IMO. 

Wish he had not taken flops or misbehaviour of industry people to his heart. He was more capable and educated than many shallow filmmakers and starlets here. 

Prithav thumbnail

Agree ankita could have sided with mafia as well to make her own career... she was unsuitable for him ... 

He seemed like a nice dude but his suicide has been used for political purposes and attention by certain people. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Never watched a single film or a show this actor. But all the same I feel what happened to him should never ever happen to anyone else.

Also at the same time attributing Nepotism as a cause of his death is taking things too far.

Mental health issues need to be identified and addressed too among youngsters so that they can deal with the stress related to their professional life and personal life

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Also at the same time attributing Nepotism as a cause of his death is taking things too far.

I’ve been saying that for some 19 months 😳

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Average and way overrated . 

I AGREE!!!!!!!!

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Too many Ananya Pandeys running around in this forum. Never watched his work but still going to judge him because internet is free. 

Opinions can be subjective but Sushant was not some failed actor like people keep on portraying. He had 3 Flops among 8 films in his filmography. That's a fair track record. Many star kids have more Flops than him.