Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana

PriAm OS: A place in his heart

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello! 

Here's another OS I decided to write. Its quite short, though but I hope you all enjoy reading it!

Title: A place in his heart

Pritam had almost forgotten what it was to be in love. His first love had ended horribly and had taken with her all that he had, his patience, his kindness, his stability and the one most close to him, his son. Whenever he thought about it, it felt like another blow in his gut, another twisted twinge in his heart and another hair plucking vision of her leaving with their son. 

He swore he would never love again, not even after he had had is son back or he had had his revenge. Love was like his sworn enemy and anytime he came close to it he lacerated it with his knife of hatred. 

But recently, the air had changed. The knife had started becoming blunt and it could no longer keep the enemy at bay for it had come to close in on him. The enemy had begun to creep up on him through the most unknown recesses of his life, in the most unexpected of ways. 

This torture however, felt sweet. He enjoyed how this foe felt like meeting a very long lost friend that he had almost forgotten in life's hustle. 

Soon the blunt knife found its place in the dumpster and the foe comfortably made a place in his heart. 

his smile when she smiled, 
his laughter when she laughed.
his tears when she cried,
his faith when she prayed, 
his beating heart as long as hers did the same,
were all evidences of how he had hopelessly fallen for Amrita. 

He knew now, his whole life had led to this moment, after all he knew within the depths of his heart that they have met to last. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful❤️

Very well described🤗👏

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aww❤️ Can't wait to see this side of Pritam in the show

nicely written!

Loved this

his smile when she smiled, 

his laughter when she laughed.

his tears when she cried,

his faith when she prayed, 

his beating heart as long as hers did the same,

were all evidences of how he had hopelessly fallen for Amrita. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Whoaa👏🤗

Loved it gurrll!! 👏

The walls slowly melting!👏

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This was amazing!!! 

Loved it!!!! 

dinazz thumbnail

Thank you all for your reactions and replies!! It motivates me to write more! 
It was an impromptu OS, wanted to depict something emotional and I think I may have successfully managed to do that.

Any suggestions for topic on which the next OS should be based?😳

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

You could do something similar for Amrita, where she sees a better, brighter or emotional side of Pritam and probably helps him process his emotions, based on yesterday's precap.

Or a drunk Pritam and Amrita is just done with his BS and she shouts at him for his irresponsible behaviour, he calms down and starts crying, pouring his heart out to her. 

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Either what Neha said 

Or something on a lighter note, PriAm being in their happy space enjoying each other’s company 

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Woah! I'm unfortunately seeing this late. The previous one was light hearted and this one was as deep. Loved the description of Pritam's emotions.

dinazz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-hapc

Woah! I'm unfortunately seeing this late. The previous one was light hearted and this one was as deep. Loved the description of Pritam's emotions.

Depth is for the soul, lightness is for the heart..❤️

Thank you!