Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristmas thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Shiva you’re already repenting love, but he’s right, he has to know the extent of what she suffered due to his behaviour to bring back Raavi ❤️ 

I cannot wait for them to do the tango and be ShiVi again ❤️ 

Such a beautiful update ❤️

pinkpurplesweet thumbnail
next update kab ayega AA 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 wait krte hue please kehte hue request karte h jaldi jaldi update kar do phastumm phaast 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I absolutely love this chapter! From the nightmare scene to the morning scene, everything felt so intimate (by intimate, I don't necessarily mean the romantic kind). It just felt like I was peeking into a private moment yk.

I also really enjoyed the comparison between Shiva and the rudraksh! You seriously added another element to the trident pendant by giving such a beautiful analogy!! I am all hearts for it! ❤️

It seems like Raavi also has some regrets from the past so I'm so excited to learn about them!

Beautiful update! 

IshqKaRang thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter 12

Shiva shuffled on his feet feeling tired for some reason. It had been a week since they’d returned from their sojourn in the jungle. If he hadn’t witnessed it for himself, he would’ve thought that he had dreamed that she hadn’t scooted away from his embrace that morning. Because, like a switch had been flipped, she was back to being her cold, indifferent self. She did, however, seem to try to purposely ignore his existence. But he had been awake and he was holding on tight to the hope it had rekindled in him, even if it burned him to ashes. 

His plan to dig into her past had been set in motion. He had started off with a quick Google search using the only lead he had.. The surname she had mentioned.. Mehta. He learnt that Raavi now had an MBA. Some Akhilesh Mehta and Rohini Mehta were listed as her adoptive parents. But all the other information was entirely professional. He’d ended up creating profiles on all social media platforms hoping to unravel the mystery of her past but had no luck. The girl who used to spend annoyingly long hours in the day dolling herself up to click selfies by the dozen to post on social media did not even have a social media profile anymore. She was conspicuously missing or rather unnoticeable in the pictures in Mr. and Mrs. Mehta’s profiles too. The Mehta’s he had found out were a kind, benevolent older couple who came from sizable family wealth. With Mr. Mehta’s business acumen, he’d taken the family business and put it on the global map of success. There were a couple of news clippings speculating about how and why the Mehta’s had adopted a distant orphaned niece as their own daughter. But nothing more. 

“That will be all! I’ll need the reports at my desk by 10 AM tomorrow morning,” her voice cut into his thoughts and brought him back to the present. He watched as she shut her laptop and stood up gracefully from her chair. She was wearing a dark purple shirt with a v-neck that contrasted deeply against the pale white of her skin. Paired with slimming black trousers that fit her just right, she looked hot. Not a very professional compliment to give your boss, Shiva mused. But definitely one to give the wife you are trying to win back. If only she’d left her hair loose, he thought. That severe bun at the base of her neck had him itching to reach out and pull her hair free of its constraint. And while he was at it, bury his nose in her tresses and inhale her soft, feminine scent. 

“Yahan khade khade sapna kya dekh rahe ho? Madam chali gayi. Tum bhi jao!” The peon who’d come to clean up after the meeting shook Shiva out of his reverie. 

Shiva jogged to catch up with Raavi but suddenly felt the world tilt under his feet. He paused for a second and held onto a railing nearby. His eyes were burning, watery, his tongue felt like paper and he felt like he was on fire. Noticing that Raavi was already getting into the car, he shook off the feeling of sickness and quickly slid into the driver’s seat of the car. 

By the time they pulled into the hotel parking lot, he was feeling worse for the wear. He stumbled out of his seat to hold the door open for Raavi but as she stepped out, the darkness engulfed him and he fell right onto her. 

“Shiva!” Raavi stumbled as his weight fell on her. She dropped her laptop back into the car and used both hands to steady him. As soon as her hand touched his, she realized that he was burning up from fever. 

“Shiva! Shiva!” She patted his cheek, trying to wake him up but to no avail. She swung his arm over her shoulder and supporting his weight, walked into the foyer. The bell boys rushed to help her but she waved them off before instructing the reception to send a doctor to her room as soon as possible. 

“It looks like he caught something viral. I can give him medicines to bring his temperature down but otherwise we’ll have to let the virus run it’s course unfortunately,” the doctor said after examining him. “If he becomes unresponsive, if the fever worsens or you feel like his health is really deteriorating, please bring him in to the hospital. He probably won’t want to eat anything, so go for something light, like soup.”

Raavi made a mental note of all that the doctor said as she walked him out. She came back and saw Shiva fast asleep. Should she let the Pandya’s know? She wondered. Was she ready to deal with the whole lot of them? She cursed the minute she’d agreed to meet with the Pandya brothers about two weeks ago. These four weeks seemed like the longest four weeks of her life. 

Deciding she had no energy to deal with the drama that would come with informing the family, she gently touched a hand to his forehead. He was still burning up. She called the reception to send some hot soup up to her room. She propped him up with a couple of pillows to feed him when the soup was brought in. 

He barely opened his eyes as she brought the spoon to his mouth. “Main theek hoon,” he muttered. “Dikh raha hai, kitne theek hain aap, Mr. Pandya #3,” she responded, forcing another spoon of soup into his mouth. “Raavi.. Maine.. Maine tere saath bahut galath kiya na?” he placed a burning palm on her hand that came up to feed him. She looked into his bloodshot eyes, that were suddenly filled with tears. “Soup pi lo,” she instructed him, ignoring his question. “Tujhe patha hai? Maine tujhe bahut dhunda. Sab kuch gadbad ho gaya. Main woh teri uss maasi ke chachi ki beti ke ghar bhi gaya tha tujhe dhoondne. Par tu nahi mili. Woh Anita hai na.. Woh uski har saheli ke ghar gaya main. Tere uss.. Tere uss Sneha ke ghar tak gaya main.. Pann tu nahi mili, Raavi.. Tu kahin nahi mili..” and he broke down crying copious tears on her shoulder. “Mujhse galti ho gayi Raavi. Maaf kar de mujhe, please?! Woh mujhe laga main tere layak hi nahi hoon. Aur tu.. Tu.. Tu tho Somnath ki sabse sundar ladki hai na? Aur main.. Anpad, gawar, tel masale waala.. Bairag aur shringar ka saath tho kisson mein bhi nahi hota na, Raavi? Kabhi.. Kabhi suni hai tu ne? Koi aisi kahani? Jiss mein rakshas ko rajkumari mil jaati hai? Suni hai tu ne? Kabhi Dhara bhabhi ne kabhi tujhe aisi kahani sunayi hai?” he asked her earnestly. 

Raavi stayed quiet, knowing quite well that he was blabbering because of his high fever but what he said tugged right at her heartstrings. Had she misunderstood him all along? Did he genuinely regret what he said and did? She did not get a chance to ponder more when he started coughing like he was about to retch and soon enough the few spoons of soup she’d managed to force feed him came right back out, messing up his shirt. He looked up from his shirt, like an apologetic five year old and Raavi couldn’t help a small smile that broke out on her face. “Sorry!” he said and got up from the bed hurriedly to make sure he didn’t make more of a mess. But as soon as he got up, the darkness rushed in and he would have fallen right back if Raavi hadn’t caught him in time. 

He was burning up with fever, Raavi realized. She slowly walked him to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Because he couldn’t stand by himself, she stood under the cold water along with him. “Thand lag rahi hai,” he complained before pulling her into a tight hug. She stood still for a moment, coming to terms with this proximity she was sharing with him. They were both drenched to the skin. Their clothes were a rather ineffectual barrier at this point. He bent his head to the crook of her neck and shivered slightly. Her arms instinctively wound around him, holding him closer as if to protect him. 

She heard a soft snore and realized he had fallen asleep on her shoulder, standing under the cold shower. She turned the shower off and realized her predicament. He was soaked to the skin, in no condition to change out of his clothes and.. He did not have any spare clothes with him. She walked him over to the dresser and sat him down on the chair. It was past midnight. No shops would be open for her to send someone and get spare clothes. She’d spotted a fluffy bathrobe in the closet. She’d just have to make do with that, she decided. 

She slowly took off his socks and shoes and put them away. She had to take a deep breath to steady her heart and hands before she gingerly started unbuttoning his shirt. It was plastered to his skin and no matter how hard she tried to avoid actually touching him, her fingers repeatedly grazed the bronze steely smoothness of his chest. With the shirt unbuttoned, her fingers traced their way up his abdomen to his chest and shoulders before she slipped the fabric off his shoulders. The heat from his body, the drops of water tracing treacherous paths down his skin, the sound of his suddenly erratic breathing, all put her on edge. Shaking the thoughts off, she got a towel and wiped him down. 

“He is sick and you are helping him. That is all, Raavi. Stop behaving like a hormonal teenager,” she chided herself as she started to unbuckle his belt. She swallowed nervously as she unbuttoned his jeans and lowered the zipper. Her hands were starting to shiver as she started to lower his jeans off his waist. “Its because you are cold,” she reassured herself, “and not because this is the first time you’ll be seeing Shiva, or any man for that matter, without clothes on.” She shut her eyes tight as she lowered his jeans further and then made her way with her fingers back up to search for the waistband of his boxers. She jerked it off rather abruptly to get this over with as soon as possible. That woke Shiva up and he looked at her groggily. 

“Woh.. tum.. Tumhare kapde.. Geele ho gaye the. Tho main change karne mein help kar rahi thi.. Aur kuch nahi,” she hastily clarified. He smiled, clearly unaware of what was happening around him before he reached for her arm and pulled her onto his lap. 

“Shiva!” she exclaimed, horrified that she was now sitting on his lap and could feel his member come to life beneath her. “Yeh mera sabse favorite sapna hai,” he muttered, nuzzling the column of her throat. “Sapna?” she asked, suddenly feeling out of breath. 

“Haan.. Tu aur main.. Apne honeymoon pe.. Kahin pahadiyon mein jaayenge hum.. Aur aise, tujhe apni godh mein bithake, ek hi badi waali safed kambal mein lipatke, hum saath mein baithke ugthe suraj ko dekhenge. Aur koi nahi hoga, kahin aur jaana bhi nahi hoga, kuch aur karna nahi hoga. Bas tu aur main aur khoobsurat se nazare,” his lips grazed the column of her neck and she tightened her hold on his shoulder inadvertently gasping. His one hand went into her hair and pulled open the severe bun by the base of her neck. “Tere baal khulle zyada achche lagte hain. Inhe aise baandhke math rakha kar. Phir tu meri Raavi nahi dikhthi,” he whispered softly.

Meri Raavi. 

She freed herself from his hold and stepped away. She did not trust herself to turn back and look at him. She needed to get away. She grabbed her change of clothes and rushed into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She splashed cold water on her flushed face. The reflection of herself that she saw in the mirror somehow looked different. Her features looked softened with her wavy, wet hair framing her face. She looked a lot more like the old Raavi. 

Meri Raavi

Where he had nuzzled her neck, she could see a faint red mark beginning to form. She’d always bruised easily and his stubble must have left its mark, she thought, caressing the red mark. “Get a hold on yourself, Raavi,” she tried to tell herself.

It was after she’d changed and come out of the bathroom that she realized she’d left Shiva without any clothes on. She hurriedly grabbed the bathrobe and slipped it over his shoulders. He was shivering badly by now. “Gadhedi! Akal ki dushman! Bilkul sahi naam diye the iss Bhootnath ne tujhe,” she mumbled as she carefully covered him up with the bathrobe, trying her best not to let her fingers or her gaze stray. He kept shivering as she tucked him into bed and settled into a chair beside the bed. 

When his teeth started to chatter because of how cold he was feeling, Raavi cursed every single thing in this world that had brought them to this moment to the burning fires of Hell, before slipping into the blanket and pulling him to her, running her hands up and down his hands and arms, her legs intertwined with his and his face nestled against her bosom. It was just to warm him up. 

As soon as he warmed up, she was going to get up and go back to sit on the chair, she assured herself. 

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

MY SPOT 

Oh my my, my poor baby boi is sick! And who better to take care of him, than Raavi! 

She knows that he searched for her, damn, my heart broke for Shiva when he told her that he searched every damn place for her. 

The way he cried, cried for their lost time, broke my heart, someone hug my babies! Itna mat tadpaao unhe!

And Raavi, my sweet Raavi, when Shiva called her Meri Raavi and told him about his dream of their honeymoon, I think i was a sobbing mess in this chapter, that's safe to say! 

Neetu I love lkve love this update, and how she's slowly melting for her Chattan, and how her Chattan is slowly making it up to her. 

They'll get their happiness and squishy baby soon na? I need to see them want a squishy baby and Shiva losing his mind in happiness when he finds out they're having a baby🥺

Edited by sillysatchel - 2 years ago
mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

OH MY LORD!!! That was a hell of a ride!! I can’t describe how much I loved this chapter!! You literally destroyed his imagine of a Sakth Launda 😂😂😂 THANK YOU FOR THAT!

I loved the fact that Shiva also visited Sneha for the sake of Raavi 🥺🥺 Also, he was checking out Raavi during work 😂😂 

I literally got second hand embarrassment the entire time she had to remove his clothes 🤣 I can’t believe you made her change his boxers as well 😂 I can’t wait to read Shiva’s reaction when he finds out that Raavi stripped him 😂 humara ladka Khushi ke maare pagal hojayega lol

Also, Shiva thinking it was a dream was so sweet! Kitna pyaara hai yeh 😭😭 and he imagines his honeymoon in his dreams??? Oh god how cute is that?? 😳

Thank you for this beautiful update!

Edited by mandira2 - 2 years ago
pinkpurplesweet thumbnail
just loved it wowww 😍😍😍finally finally finally🎊 finally finally finally😁😁😁heheheeeee😁😁😁😁👐👐after so long we got an update just loved it omg itna acha part is worth waiting 😁😁😁😁😍😍per aurr chahiye and lamba part chahiye yrr literally dying to know ki agge kyaaa huuaaa yrrr jaldi jaldi update kar dena please tadpana mat zyaadaaaa.🤣😁😁😁😁 please update the next part thoda jaldi 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟or back to back updates dedo toh mazzaa hi aa jayegaa ekdum phaassttummm phhhaaasstttt se ✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟😁👐👐❤️😁😁❤️❤️✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨want next update Bda waallaaaaa chahiye✨✨✨✨✨✨❤️❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi jaldi ekdum phaassttummm phhhaaasstttt se✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Shiva is trying but Raavi's past few years have been hidden well. She was lucky to have found adoptive parents.

coderlady thumbnail

In his sick state, he told her what he would not have otherwise. Now she knows.

coderlady thumbnail

She is just taking care of a sick dude. She can keep telling that to herself. But she knows she is lying to herself.