Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mpks1

The makers played Shiva's BGM when he picked up the ladder to climb to the balcony.

But I didn't understand why he had to answer her question when she asked if he again thought her to be characterless that she is talking to a guy and also laughing.

I wished he ignored her, instead climbed and said, mujhe tum pe gussa nahi aa raha hai, mujhe farak nahi padta, kya rishta hai tere mere beech mein and all that

One time he could not ignore her?๐Ÿ˜•

I think thatโ€™s ITV way of showing their love for each other! 

How much ever they say they donโ€™t wanna see each other, theyโ€™re actually dying to see and speak and then speak nonsense and create more problems๐Ÿคฃ

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The makers played Shiva's BGM when he picked up the ladder to climb to the balcony.

But I didn't understand why he had to answer her question when she asked if he again thought her to be characterless that she is talking to a guy and also laughing.

I wished he ignored her, instead climbed and said, mujhe tum pe gussa nahi aa raha hai, mujhe farak nahi padta, kya rishta hai tere mere beech mein and all that

Makers want to remind us of their chemistry ๐Ÿ˜†as if it is needed..๐Ÿ˜†

Remember the steamy dream.which turned out to be a murder attempt ....that was their first attempt to get our attention back..now they r misusing it๐Ÿคช

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kl we all were saying how Shiva is loved by makers look he realised he is wrong in saying bad about wifey 

Par wifey ka 4 mahine se I hate u hi chlra usko peetk bhi nhi mann bhara becoz her needle is stuck there only๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

manny136 thumbnail

Gaura went to get gol gappas when Suman has her incident ugh on top Anita is gonna come there too ugh 

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

Coz he feels the opposite of what he is saying lol don't you get it lol everyday they end up meeting lol its like the axis of somnath will get messed up if they don't interact or clash lol

I doubt they had clashed together this much when they were living in the haveli under the same roof. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hails, it is the first one, why he needs a hair cut?๐Ÿ˜†

My options so far

Missing forehead with bangs that are curling

Neck curls

Offscreen messy hair

Onscreen chipku hair

and need couple more.

If I put yes and no, the second one, I know majority will already say No๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Aree, but yes Wala option bhi takkar Wala Hoga!

But here's another reason in why:

1. No need to be Somnath ka Sasta JB in teens

2. The hairstyle is more than a decade old and hasn't aged like fine wine! We live in 2021 not '08-09!

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I doubt they had clashed together this much when they were living in the haveli under the same roof. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

They had the fear of danda pandya and other things like khandars, kangans bdays to distract them lol

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: manny136

Also everyone is watching them do this ladder balcony drama lol these two are crazy lol

Public Fights, thy name is ShiVi!

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol shiva found a ladder , climbed it all the way up just to tell her that she doesn't affect him ๐Ÿ˜†

And Raavi is like ๐Ÿ˜†

And IAM like Get a room ๐Ÿคฃ

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Makers just wanted to give a lollipop scene to the shivi fans๐Ÿ˜†.. on a serious note i dont think he thought her to be characterless.. he was just jealous because she was talking with her male friend. 

Edited by majoni03 - 2 years ago