Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats

Lol.. if you're that worried, quit the show KBA 

What’s KBA??

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Koi Bhi Aurat.... Virat called her this in one his dialogue when he finally tells her he loves in ousting track. So people call her KBA from then...

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssoujanya

Koi Bhi Aurat.... Virat called her this in one his dialogue when he finally tells her he loves in ousting track. So people call her KBA from then...

Ohk I remember that scene 

Thanks😊 

Would be good riddance if she quit. Why is IF giving us things related to PP when nobody gives a *edited by DT* Can they please give us more interviews of the lead- Ayesha Singh who is loved and adored by viewers of this show! I didnt care to actually read the article coz  but i  wanted to see the hilarious stuff people might post on this thread. Looks like seeing her name in title has made people not even bother to open it! 

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 years ago
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Please go ahead and get married tomorrow itself and see who will give a crap about it! All we care about is Sairat story and that's it! Neil won't be the first married man in the history of television to romance another girl onscreen and most of the audience is mature enough to differentiate between real life partner and onscreen partner! Unlike her. 

And no I didn't read the article. Headline itself was enough. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Of course, she has always appreciated the constructive criticism that came her way as far as her acting is concerned, by blocking them left right and centre..
SHe has always accepted the ones who call out Pakhi THE CHARACTER and troll her, by blocking them on insta, calling them stupid teenagers for not understanding the character and also calling them brainless..
She has shown a great degree of grace and class by going on to block all the fan pages of Ayesha which never hardly posts about her and never tag her! .
SHe has shown great amount of respect to the fellow actor, by constantly bad mouthing the character and her fans, when the actor always has good things to say about her , her character and also her fans ,who call her SL** as well FYI , Ms. Sharma!!!
You get an article for yourself on a daily basis, she does not. She also has to talk about your relationship , every time she is giving an individual interview.. She does not even get to give interviews with ML, when you are also a part of the scene and you get to badmouth her character there with frustrated expressions. With the ML quietly standing by your side !!!
So yeah I feel bad for you!!

Honestly no one cares about Neil Bhatt..Go marry tomorrow..People care about Virat, Sairat and the scenes they have..No one is interested in their love life, in Neil or their marriage!! Please marry asap and see it affects NONE!!!

A lot of HOTTER married men , have romanced on screen MUCH  BETTER  and have MORE fans, FYI Ms. Sharma!!!!

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
123ni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

According to me 

Firstly aishwarya ko.... Pakhi or aishwarya me difference karna hoga.... Pakhi ko victims batana band karna hoga..... 

Agar aishwarya ye chahati hai ki fans uski or neil ki real or reel life ko alag alag rakhe. Mix na kare .... To sbase pahle uss baat ka dhyan khud aishwarya ko rakhna hoga... Sabse pahle aishwarya ko  khud apni or neil ki reel or real life alag alag rakhni hogi ... Personal or professional life ko alag rakhna hoga..

Thodi si importance apne fans ko deni hogi.... Apna attitude side me rakh kr thoda professional or mature behave karna hoga.... 

Or sabse important baat kisi v fans ko aishwarya or neil ki shadi se koi problem nhi hai.... Hum fans real or reel life me difference kr sakte hai.... 

Pr kya sach me aishwarya ko fans ki itni fikr hai jisne abhi kuch time pahle apne interview me fans k liye who the hell are they word use kiya kiya tha........ 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

She was criticised and bashed way before her relationship with neil became public because of audience disliking her interviews and PR seeking behaviour of her as well as all the the team and media trying to increase her importance too much over ayesha. Shes just playing victim by pretending to act like all the hate she has got only started after she and neil became a couple publicly.