Frequent Posters

swara397 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Correct. Vishay sampla sarpanch aapla 👍🏻

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nja91

Would be good riddance if she quit. Why is IF giving us things related to PP when nobody gives a f**k. Can they please give us more interviews of the lead- Ayesha Singh who is loved and adored by viewers of this show! I didnt care to actually read the article coz  but i  wanted to see the hilarious stuff people might post on this thread. Looks like seeing her name in title has made people not even bother to open it! 

I agree.....KBA is the reason why viewers are hesitant to watch...  only saving grace is Ayesha Singh... the loved and adorable girl who has won our hearts in her debut lead show..

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

didi ye bhi stalk kr skti hai....aa skta hai article...

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

She first needs to learn the difference between reel and real. People hate pakhi not her but since she's adamant on behaving like Pakhi irl, what can we do🤣

Edited by Guneet80 - 2 years ago
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

A lot of HOTTER married men , have romanced on screen MUCH  BETTER  and have MORE fans, FYI Ms. Sharma!!!!

Honestly, no offense to Neil but does she actually believe her fiancé is like Karan Singh Grover? That guy actually had fan girls going crazy each time he got married. Look at Nakul or Sharad's chemistry with Surbhi and the kind of scenes they've done together. 

All we get from Sairat is PG-13 romance, I'm pretty sure the day they show their consummation scene I'll be able to watch it front of my parents even. 

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Of course, she has always appreciated the constructive criticism that came her way as far as her acting is concerned, by blocking them left right and centre..
SHe has always accepted the ones who call out Pakhi THE CHARACTER and troll her, by blocking them on insta, calling them stupid teenagers for not understanding the character and also calling them brainless..
She has shown a great degree of grace and class by going on to block all the fan pages of Ayesha which never hardly posts about her and never tag her! .
SHe has shown great amount of respect to the fellow actor, by constantly bad mouthing the character and her fans, when the actor always has good things to say about her , her character and also her fans ,who call her SL** as well FYI , Ms. Sharma!!!
You get an article for yourself on a daily basis, she does not. She also has to talk about your relationship , every time she is giving an individual interview.. She does not even get to give interviews with ML, when you are also a part of the scene and you get to badmouth her character there with frustrated expressions. With the ML quietly standing by your side !!!
So yeah I feel bad for you!!

Honestly no one cares about Neil Bhatt..Go marry tomorrow..People care about Virat, Sairat and the scenes they have..No one is interested in their love life, in Neil or their marriage!! Please marry asap and see it affects NONE!!!

A lot of HOTTER married men , have romanced on screen MUCH  BETTER  and have MORE fans, FYI Ms. Sharma!!!!

👏👏👏👏

Hear hear.

I wish Oscar didi read this..off screen bhi delusion mein hai🙄.

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Wat are u saying?? 

I mean, j was not social media savvy then but my understanding is that all was well there with fans and on screen and off screen. 

Both were committed to different ppl beforehand itself and the whole crew was a happy fam.... Even now are.... 

When did fans go cukkoo?? 🤪🤪

I totally agree with you. They are highly professional actors. They are still very good friends, almost like family members. I can gv you example of Anita Hassnandani who played Shagun in YHM. Hers was also a grey character, but she never defended her character. Even in her interviews she used to feel bad for Ruhi and Ishita. Bolti thi makers kya kya karwa rahe mujhse. She had earned name n fame for playing Shagun.

But the problem with this lady is she herself doesn't know how to differentiate between reel and real. And she is blaming the fans. 2-4 teenagers ne kuch bol diya hoga.  But being a professional she should avoid it and move on. But she is creating drama out of nothing. 

I am a silent member, but I read all the comments. I hv never seen anyone has any problem with her relationship with the ML. As if hum logon ko koi kaam dham nahi hei(totally velle hei) and ML is the most eligible bachelor in this entire world. Dono ki shadi hogaye toh hamari zindagi ujad jayegi 😆Also on insta, I hvnt seen any hate comments under her posts. 

I seriously don't know what is she trying to prove. Instead of doing all these nautanki, if she could have focused a little on her acting skills, hum sab bach jate daily torture se. 

And lastly coz of her I don't like the ML.I am watching this show only for Sai Joshi/Ayesha Singh  

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Wat are u saying?? 

I mean, j was not social media savvy then but my understanding is that all was well there with fans and on screen and off screen. 

Both were committed to different ppl beforehand itself and the whole crew was a happy fam.... Even now are.... 

When did fans go cukkoo?? 🤪🤪

Same thought.. Even I wasnt social media savvy at that time but used to visit IF often.. Never noticed such things.. 🤪

Mohit- Saniya Jodi was also popular in fact it has a separate fan base because they have done a show together 🤪Mohit sounds quite level headed guy ..i don't know if he ever did any pda with Saniya 😲I hardly read any news about them in IF at that time 😕

I like Barun.  Very intellectual personality which shines through his performance.. 

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago
SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

I totally agree with you. They are highly professional actors. They are still very good friends, almost like family members. I can gv you example of Anita Hassnandani who played Shagun in YHM. Hers was also a grey character, but she never defended her character. Even in her interviews she used to feel bad for Ruhi and Ishita. Bolti thi makers kya kya karwa rahe mujhse. She had earned name n fame for playing Shagun.

But the problem with this lady is she herself doesn't know how to differentiate between reel and real. And she is blaming the fans. 2-4 teenagers ne kuch bol diya hoga.  But being a professional she should avoid it and move on. But she is creating drama out of nothing. 

I am a silent member, but I read all the comments. I hv never seen anyone has any problem with her relationship with the ML. As if hum logon ko koi kaam dham nahi hei(totally velle hei) and ML is the most eligible bachelor in this entire world. Dono ki shadi hogaye toh hamari zindagi ujad jayegi 😆Also on insta, I hvnt seen any hate comments under her posts. 

I seriously don't know what is she trying to prove. Instead of doing all these nautanki, if she could have focused a little on her acting skills, hum sab bach jate daily torture se. 

And lastly coz of her I don't like the ML.I am watching this show only for Sai Joshi/Ayesha Singh  

Ignorum param anandam!!! 

Simple man..... Only watch and commit to things that u like..... Which is not of your choice, avoid to the extent possible or be cordial about it and let go..... 

Who has the time to go to your personal space and think of you the whole time?? 

The less spoken is better.  

She gets support form all corners for the reasons we don't know. 

U know, even the young ones playing characters that are not positive, openly say that we dnt agree with this but she is doing for her xyz reasons. And that takes the heart. 

Even sai, when she goes over the top, has been ok to say that.   

I dnt follow anyone so no idea on wat kind of msg she is talking about.... Else switch it to private na... Then only your family and friends will see your stuffs if u are scared of social media!!!

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Same thought.. Even I wasnt social media savvy at that time but used to visit IF often.. Never noticed such things.. 🤪

Mohit- Saniya Jodi was also popular in fact it has a separate fan base because they have done a show together 🤪Mohit sounds quite level headed guy ..i don't know if he ever did any pda with Saniya 😲I hardly read any news about them in IF at that time 😕

I like Barun.  Very intellectual personality which shines through his performance.. 

I dnt know much of that period cos I was not very SM savvy.... Not much even now.... But they were all cool and friendly with everyone... 

Sanaya had mentioned once that they (Sanaya and mohit) were scared of audience reactions as this show had a different male lead but audience took them very well.