Users

Frequent Posters

swara397 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Didi is victim off screen too 🤣

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aishwarya Sharma phle v audience ko toxic,rip,wear diaper aasi word bol chuki hai. Last interview mein openly sab audience ko" who the hell are they"bolk openly insult kiya hai. Pr PH and maker's koi action nhi liya hai upr sa sab defence krne aa gye hai. Ku itni kya favouritism jo glt bola ussa koi kuch nhi bol rhi ha. Ur kya bola social media account open krne sa darti hai isliye to roj kuch na kuch post krti ha, d krti hai,story pa post krti ha .ussa lgti ha Neil sa uska finance hai isliye log ussa hate krti hai. Konsi duniya mein rhti ha o Neil hai koi Princess Diana k beta prince harry nhi jessa tum shadi krogha. Negative character ko sab criticism krti ha a koi nayi baat nhi ha. Tum issa phle v TV industry pa km kiya ho tma pta hona chaiya. Agr industry pa apni career established krni hai to inn sab sa deal krna v shikhna hogi nhi to quit the industry. Aishwarya khud apni reel ur real life mixed krti rhti hai ur sab blame audience k. Audience pakhi k character ko hate krti ha pr abhi tum khud audience ko mouka diya ho tma hate krne k liye apni arrogance type behaviour k wajasa

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara397

She become headache in off screen and on screen too

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Reminding Is pyaar koi kya naam doon days.Those when ever Sanayairani  husband  Mohit (that time boy friend)when ever he put Monaya post in his twitter account and when ever monaya segment comes in SBS Sanayairani Barun  and Arnav kushi ob screen  fans  they  used to show  hate towards  Mohit  they used to  use bad words about Mohit and  used to say bad things about Monaya relationship. So  it seems here also history  repeating.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Reminding Is pyaar koi kya naam doon days.Those when ever Sanayairani  husband  Mohit (that time boy friend)when ever he put Monaya post in his twitter account and when ever monaya segment comes in SBS Sanayairani Barun  and Arnav kushi ob screen  fans  they  used to show  hate towards  Mohit  they used to  use bad words about Mohit and  used to say bad things about Monaya relationship. So  it seems here also history  repeating.

Wat are u saying?? 

I mean, j was not social media savvy then but my understanding is that all was well there with fans and on screen and off screen. 

Both were committed to different ppl beforehand itself and the whole crew was a happy fam.... Even now are.... 

When did fans go cukkoo?? 🤪🤪

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Of course, she has always appreciated the constructive criticism that came her way as far as her acting is concerned, by blocking them left right and centre..
SHe has always accepted the ones who call out Pakhi THE CHARACTER and troll her, by blocking them on insta, calling them stupid teenagers for not understanding the character and also calling them brainless..
She has shown a great degree of grace and class by going on to block all the fan pages of Ayesha which never hardly posts about her and never tag her! .
SHe has shown great amount of respect to the fellow actor, by constantly bad mouthing the character and her fans, when the actor always has good things to say about her , her character and also her fans ,who call her SL** as well FYI , Ms. Sharma!!!
You get an article for yourself on a daily basis, she does not. She also has to talk about your relationship , every time she is giving an individual interview.. She does not even get to give interviews with ML, when you are also a part of the scene and you get to badmouth her character there with frustrated expressions. With the ML quietly standing by your side !!!
So yeah I feel bad for you!!

Honestly no one cares about Neil Bhatt..Go marry tomorrow..People care about Virat, Sairat and the scenes they have..No one is interested in their love life, in Neil or their marriage!! Please marry asap and see it affects NONE!!!

A lot of HOTTER married men , have romanced on screen MUCH  BETTER  and have MORE fans, FYI Ms. Sharma!!!!

Savage🤗💯

Hotter married man for me has been Ronit Roy ..for some reason I found him very sexy 😻. For that matter even Sudhanshu is handsome

I have liked characters offf and on but actor has been Ram Kapoor and Ronit Roy 😻

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: swara397

We are ruthless predators. Bass. Vishay sampla

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She needs to understand that Neil is not the most eligible bachelor in the country. She makes it seem like girls hate her because she's getting married to him🤣People care only for the show and the onscreen couple Sairat. 

Also, she needs some lessons in public speaking and how to behave with the fans. She can't name call the fans and expect them not to retaliate. Give respect, take respect🙌🙌

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Bhai log, yeh page band ho sakta hai!!! 

Krupaya sayyam rakhe!! 🙏🙏

swara397 thumbnail

Honestly no one cares who she is engaged to or Neil is engaged to... Is didi ko hi bohut ghamand hai ki voh neil k sath hai as if usko koi kuber ka khazana mila ho... Hume problem yeh hai k jab dekho tab yeh dono interviews dete hai phir bhale Pakhi ka scene ho ya na ho aur mostly Sai k character ko bad light mein dikhane ki koshish karte hai.... I don't like Sairat I bare Virat only for Sai... I am here only for Sai Joshi... And I have stopped watching serial because of Virat and Pakhi crap it's high time now... Just visit IF and insta to know what's happening in show... I don't even watch clips there just read comments section bas... Pata chalta hai abhi bhi bakwas hi chal raha hai serial mein...