Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MSgayatri

Ignorum param anandam!!! 

Simple man..... Only watch and commit to things that u like..... Which is not of your choice, avoid to the extent possible or be cordial about it and let go..... 

Who has the time to go to your personal space and think of you the whole time?? 

The less spoken is better.  

She gets support form all corners for the reasons we don't know. 

U know, even the young ones playing characters that are not positive, openly say that we dnt agree with this but she is doing for her xyz reasons. And that takes the heart. 

Even sai, when she goes over the top, has been ok to say that.   

I dnt follow anyone so no idea on wat kind of msg she is talking about.... Else switch it to private na... Then only your family and friends will see your stuffs if u are scared of social media!!!

What I could see that she does have a strong PR team.. Actors often use controversial words for publicity to get jobs.. Sometimes during audition time ph asks  about actor's fan base in SM ..because if you have a strong often PH uses them for their show ..its all marketing strategies depending on the needs.. 

BUT she really shouldn't use her personal life for publicity.. Well I am so sorry to say this because this is what it seems to me.. With all due respect for both of them should learn personal life should remain always private.. I feel it's quite insulting to the people  whom I claim to care . 

I THINK WE ALL SHOULD STOP HERE BEFORE WE GET BUSTED β€οΈ

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago
Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swara397

Honestly no one cares who she is engaged to or Neil is engaged to... Is didi ko hi bohut ghamand hai ki voh neil k sath hai as if usko koi kuber ka khazana mila ho... Hume problem yeh hai k jab dekho tab yeh dono interviews dete hai phir bhale Pakhi ka scene ho ya na ho aur mostly Sai k character ko bad light mein dikhane ki koshish karte hai.... I don't like Sairat I bare Virat only for Sai... I am here only for Sai Joshi... And I have stopped watching serial because of Virat and Pakhi crap it's high time now... Just visit IF and insta to know what's happening in show... I don't even watch clips there just read comments section bas... Pata chalta hai abhi bhi bakwas hi chal raha hai serial mein...

Exactly .bhut ghamand hai didi mein ku ki Neil k finance hai. But itni ghamand v achi nhi ha ek din ghamand toot kr bikar jaighe . Audience ko insult krna,rip bolna koi achi actress k km nhi ha. Negative role play kr rhi ha pr victim bn rhi ha. Aishwarya k harkata abhi tolerate k bahar chali gye hai.

Bristy75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hear hear.

I wish Oscar didi read this..off screen bhi delusion mein haiπŸ™„.

Oscar didi real life mein v delusion mein rhti ha

Bristy75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabni_blr31

I totally agree with you. They are highly professional actors. They are still very good friends, almost like family members. I can gv you example of Anita Hassnandani who played Shagun in YHM. Hers was also a grey character, but she never defended her character. Even in her interviews she used to feel bad for Ruhi and Ishita. Bolti thi makers kya kya karwa rahe mujhse. She had earned name n fame for playing Shagun.

But the problem with this lady is she herself doesn't know how to differentiate between reel and real. And she is blaming the fans. 2-4 teenagers ne kuch bol diya hoga.  But being a professional she should avoid it and move on. But she is creating drama out of nothing. 

I am a silent member, but I read all the comments. I hv never seen anyone has any problem with her relationship with the ML. As if hum logon ko koi kaam dham nahi hei(totally velle hei) and ML is the most eligible bachelor in this entire world. Dono ki shadi hogaye toh hamari zindagi ujad jayegi πŸ˜†Also on insta, I hvnt seen any hate comments under her posts. 

I seriously don't know what is she trying to prove. Instead of doing all these nautanki, if she could have focused a little on her acting skills, hum sab bach jate daily torture se. 

And lastly coz of her I don't like the ML.I am watching this show only for Sai Joshi/Ayesha Singh  

Guys oscar sharma Jis trh interview me bola lga Neil nhi princess Diana k beta prince harry sa shadi kr rhi ha. Ur hum sab gham k nadi mein doob kr mar jaunghe shadi ho gye to. 

Bristy75 thumbnail

Oscar sharma k behaviour aasi rahi to o khud apne pairo mein kuladhi maraghe. Har interview mein audience ko blame krti rhti hai. Uska pass dimagh nhi ha kya aasa krk audience ko uskati hai jo phle sa gussa mein ha uska upr. Mein to khti hu Neil sa abhi jka shadi kr la. Pta nhi abhi sa itni arrogance shadi k bd pta nhi kya kya interview me padhna ko milagha. God ap e bharosa πŸ™πŸ™

swara397 thumbnail

Totally agree with you as I said earlier that I watch this show only for Sai Joshi I never liked Virat's character honestly and about Neil he is a good actor but couldn't connect to him as fan... Pata nhi kyu but I don't like him anyways. I have already spoke enough about didi... Don't want to give her that much importance off screen...

WildestDreams thumbnail

DT NOTE

You guys continue to bash and namecalling actors despite DT note and warming. 

Offenders will be dealt with accordingly.

Topic closed for bashing and discussion on other couple.

Regards

GHKPM DT