Episode 167 : Ahilya's Brevity and Tact

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Episode starts in the courtroom, Ahilya briefs that the soldiers would disguise as baraatis in the headman's daughter's marriage. She briefs them about the strategy of moving through the jungle and get the enemies by surprise and capture them.

Gangoba is very happy listening to her strategy and gets to work.

Ahilya talks to Harkubai about the behaviour of her family. She doesn't want them to go away and treat her differently. Harku says that shouldn't happen. When men prioritise work over family it is appreciated but when women do it they are criticised. 

Sarja and Renu come and ask what celebrations are going on. Sarja asks about Mangalagaur (pichhle saat saal se ho raha hai why ask now)πŸ€”

Renu puts kaala tika on Ahilya saying kisi ki nazar nahi lagni chahiye and they hug.

They leave and Harku asks if she's missing Khanderao too much means he's coming soon.

Gunoji is bringing in the loot bounty into the mahal when Seetabai sees a necklace and keeps it.

Gangoba comes to talk to Gautamabai and shares everything that happened in the court and that everyone is impressed with her brevity.

Later the queens gather to select jewels.

Seetabai shows off her new necklace. 

Precap: Ahilya later asks her to give it back as it belongs to the people. Seetabai says I won't give it, what will you do. Ahilya says she'll deduct the amount from Gunoji's salary 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Bahot raita phailne wala hai

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was an awesome and brilliant one. PERIOD βœ‹ And precap was the real cherry on the cakeπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Ahilya's journey from the submissive and always obedient DIL to a firm administrator will be worth watching for.😎 I am glad they didn't show her to be like that just after the leap, but slow and steadily the journey towards that firmness is being shown.

A big shoutout to Harku and Ahilya Bai's convo. I simply loved itπŸ˜ƒ The hypocrisy of this society and it's support for a man who does his duty and complete disregard for the woman who fulfills the same duty. This hypocrisy is prevalent today as well.

In short a BRILLIANT AND A WONDERFUL episode. Btw thanks for the update NehaπŸ‘πŸΌ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Today's episode was an awesome and brilliant one. PERIOD βœ‹ And precap was the real cherry on the cakeπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Ahilya's journey from the submissive and always obedient DIL to a firm administrator will be worth watching for.😎 I am glad they didn't show her to be like that just after the leap, but slow and steadily the journey towards that firmness is being shown.

Yes! I'm glad about that part. She is innocent but not naive. πŸ˜³ 

A big shoutout to Harku and Ahilya Bai's convo. I simply loved itπŸ˜ƒ The hypocrisy of this society and it's support for a man who does his duty and complete disregard for the woman who fulfills the same duty. This hypocrisy is prevalent today as well.

In short a BRILLIANT AND A WONDERFUL episode. Btw thanks for the update NehaπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ€—

Harku and Ahilya's convo was sweet! I missed these two!! But here Ahilya looked older than HarkuπŸ˜†

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Okay, have caught up on today's episode since precap looks funny to watch. It was a tolerable episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Gunoji is so manipulative that he decided to use Geetabai as his pawn. LOL, πŸ˜‚ 🀣 dono hi beyakal wali jodi h. πŸ€£

I like GB in terms of motivating AB in handling domestic & political affairs as she knew there will freeloaders ready to usurp the throne. She has a sense. 

My question is what moment will writers carve for Gangoba to go against Ahilyabai? Because I used to think Malharao working with Ahilya over political matters might've instigated him since he couldn't accept her as an official ruler. Like, he is content that Ahilya didn't sit on the throne but what exactly prompted him to go against the grain? Ahilya officially on the throne after MR dies? We know GB will pass before MR so probably the seed of doubt will be beginning to grow since he said till KR doesn't come back, he is content with Ahilya being the substitute ruler. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Okay, have caught up on today's episode since precap looks funny to watch. It was a tolerable episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Gunoji is so manipulative that he decided to use Geetabai as his pawn. LOL, πŸ˜‚ 🀣 dono hi beyakal wali jodi h. πŸ€£

I like GB in terms of motivating AB in handling domestic & political affairs as she knew there will freeloaders ready to usurp the throne. She has a sense. 

πŸ‘πŸΌshe is doing her best to save her rights and privileges.

My question is what moment will writers carve for Gangoba to go against Ahilyabai? Because I used to think Malharao working with Ahilya over political matters might've instigated him since he couldn't accept her as an official ruler. Like, he is content that Ahilya didn't sit on the throne but what exactly prompted him to go against the grain? Ahilya officially on the throne after MR dies? We know GB will pass before MR so probably the seed of doubt will be beginning to grow since he said till KR doesn't come back, he is content with Ahilya being the substitute ruler. 

I think that is how it unfolds. Not sure what the CVs have up their sleeves, aajkal achhe episodes mil rahe hai I'm happy.πŸ˜†

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I think that is how it unfolds. Not sure what the CVs have up their sleeves, aajkal achhe episodes mil rahe hai I'm happy.πŸ˜†

I think one thing that I would like for the CVs to be mentioned is the infrastructure development & not just making political affairs entirely centralized in Nizam track. I'm content with Nizam track & have no qualms, but AB is also known for infrastructure developments of Shiva temples in numerous places in India, like the one I shared in the forum months ago wherein AB & Gautamabai were involved in this. If a mention of that is showcased, then the authenticity factor will be kept in tact. They don't need to show workers actually doing the construction because of financial cost on the PH & cast, but verbal communication or special mention of this would be appreciated, alongside the Nizam scenario. πŸ˜†

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

πŸ€—

Harku and Ahilya's convo was sweet! I missed these two!! But here Ahilya looked older than HarkuπŸ˜†

Haan so toh hai, but koi baat nahi. Ahilya and HB mei real age difference bhi toh 4yrs hi tha naa. Itne kam difference mei kabhi kabhi real life mei bhi younger person jyada old dikhte hai

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I think one thing that I would like for the CVs to be mentioned is the infrastructure development & not just making political affairs entirely centralized in Nizam track. I'm content with Nizam track & have no qualms, but AB is also known for infrastructure developments of Shiva temples in numerous places in India, like the one I shared in the forum months ago wherein AB & Gautamabai were involved in this. If a mention of that is showcased, then the authenticity factor will be kept in tact. They don't need to show workers actually doing the construction because of financial cost on the PH & cast, but verbal communication or special mention of this would be appreciated, alongside the Nizam scenario. πŸ˜†

Abhi to party shuru huyi hai. Infrastructure development was done when she was a full fledged ruler of Malwa. Abhi to 10 din k liye bani hai πŸ˜³

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Haan so toh hai, but koi baat nahi. Ahilya and HB mei real age difference bhi toh 4yrs hi tha naa. Itne kam difference mei kabhi kabhi real life mei bhi younger person jyada old dikhte hai

Haan. It's about the actors, not the characters! 

They should change the makeup of Ahilya/Aetasha to make her look younger.