Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Awesome.it was really sweet.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Thank you so much Avi for the tag❤️

I am sure this is going to be another beautiful story...I will read and comment by evening❤️🤗

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

This was I dont know what to say. I am a bit emotional reading this. Raavi's diary entries- her and Shiva's journey throughout the pregnancy- the way all of them teased her about the name. Shiva being slightly hurt that Raavi thought he would name his daughter Anaconda. And finally when Janvi came- their reactions. That was the best scene for me- when they held their daughter together

Second best moment was the good parent bad parent and why despite him thinking Shiva cannot be the bad parent for the life of him.

This Shiva and Raavi are goals.

Omg this is just magical- I can't stop gushing over this. ❤️❤️

Thank you Mommie- thank you for writing this for me 🥺🥺🥺

Aww, I'm so glad you loved it! I've honestly always thought a baby should come only after a couple is in a healthy state... so writing this version of Shiva and Raavi was a slight struggle since they are nothing of the sort right now on screen.

My favorite scene was the baby holding too 😉 It's why this was delayed for so long. I wanted it to be somewhat perfect because of the buildup. 

Can't wait for you to read the next part since it is explains why I chose the title I did. 

Originally posted by: Scarysea

And I love you for borrowing my special day. Janvi Pandya I will be your birthday twin. smiley27smiley27

And I am so glad you're okay about me borrowing your special day... I was a little nervous, but considering we are family, and this story is for you, I thought of connecting it to you as best as I could 🧡 Love you, Chikki 🧡

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhika Shah

Awesome.it was really sweet.

Aww, thank you so much 🤗

Fah_huq thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the tag Avi♥️♥️

I actually caught you in 38 seconds🤪

ShiVi's gradual progression 

The naming method and whole family teaming with Shiva to tease Raavi 

I wonder what name GauRa came up with🤔

It was wonderful 

Waiting for Part 2

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Aww, I'm so glad you loved it! I've honestly always thought a baby should come only after a couple is in a healthy state... so writing this version of Shiva and Raavi was a slight struggle since they are nothing of the sort right now on screen.

My favorite scene was the baby holding too 😉 It's why this was delayed for so long. I wanted it to be somewhat perfect because of the buildup. 

Can't wait for you to read the next part since it is explains why I chose the title I did. 

And I am so glad you're okay about me borrowing your special day... I was a little nervous, but considering we are family, and this story is for you, I thought of connecting it to you as best as I could 🧡 Love you, Chikki 🧡

Bold- now this is making me even more curious but I will wait patiently. 

True Shiva Raavi are sort of messed up in the show right now- but this Shiva and Raavi are❤️

Yes baby holding scene was so cute and so full of love.

Of course we are family Mommie- love you too🤗

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aahh!!! Now I wish I didn't have to go to college!! Thank you for the tag🥰... Will read and comment once I'm done wth my day.... 

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

🥰💕Wow…this is emotionally beautiful💕🥰

navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Its so cute and beautifully written 💖 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Tagging those who wanted to know when I would post a more official OS/FF

Let me know if you want to be removed 😊

ahhh there's a sukoon in being tagged first, I don't know if it was intentional or not but it warmed my heart 😆

will definitely read and comment tomorrow in my break time! just popped in quickly before heading to bed 🤪