Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats on the new EDT πŸ₯³

This one gonna be all about divorce and Gadha babyπŸ˜†

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Hi everyone, 

Would you please watch this video and see how it's not only relevant to Dhara but every woman in the society.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CS3GAgOpDkP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Absolutely love the video 😍, and it is so relevant to Pandya Store!

The concept of "sacrifice" is such a gendered issue, and for once, I have to say the CVs are doing something unique through ShiVi's separation track. Everyone in the Pandya family has stood by Raavi's side, acknowledging the sacrifices she's made while being in the relationship... Even now, they are berating Shiva to apologize so Raavi wouldn't have to make another sacrifice in the relationship. While no one seems to recognize the sacrifices Shiva has made when he accepted to marry Raavi... and perhaps that's why no one recognizes the pain that Shiva is going through by being in an unloving marriage.

Because to the family, as a guy, he hasn't made the sacrifice that Raavi has made as a woman. I know there were so many other issues regarding the ShiVi track, but I can't help but think no one recognizes Shiva's pain because it is not "socially acceptable" for a man to cry and express his emotions (with the exception of anger)

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

You are Anita's non-evil twin πŸ€£ We can name you Sunita then πŸ˜† like Seeta-Geeta

Ok now I don't know what I am writing πŸ€ͺ

Bilkul Nahi. I am ML, Raavi's cousin from paternal side of the family as Avi suggested!

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago
wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

It is so true..this video made my heart feel heavy...a year after my delivery I was trying to get back to working.. It was a new place and so had to hunt for job.... my own father judged and ridiculed me abt thinking how can I be so selfish when my primary responsibility is taking care of my baby..he kept telling me he had worked enough for me to never work and sacrifice the time I should be giving for the care of family.. those times were so sensitive..I myself was submerged in so much guilt..my husband was ok with me working..but also OK with not working..he just wanted me to make sure how I am going to manage baby time..I was lost from every side..I couldn't do it..couldn't go for job.. now after so many years even if I want to get back to work,I lost my confidence..my knowledge..it seems impossible to get back to work ..I can tell this is the story of many housewives in india..they just get lost in these judgements and fear..

Awww!!! Please don’t give up hope and lose your confidence! You’ll be good at whatever job you choose to do πŸ˜Š

Hope you are doing ok now! 

Always try to make yourself a priority! 
big hug πŸ€—

wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

The concept of "sacrifice" is such a gendered issue, and for once, I have to say the CVs are doing something unique through ShiVi's separation track. Everyone in the Pandya family has stood by Raavi's side, acknowledging the sacrifices she's made while being in the relationship... Even now, they are berating Shiva to apologize so Raavi wouldn't have to make another sacrifice in the relationship. While no one seems to recognize the sacrifices Shiva has made when he accepted to marry Raavi... and perhaps that's why no one recognizes the pain that Shiva is going through by being in an unloving marriage.

Because to the family, as a guy, he hasn't made the sacrifice that Raavi has made as a woman. I know there were so many other issues regarding the ShiVi track, but I can't help but think no one recognizes Shiva's pain because it is not "socially acceptable" for a man to cry and express his emotions (with the exception of anger)

I agree! 

Men not expressing how they feel is also owed to the highly patriarchal society we live in, where men are stronger/ superior and hence should not express their emotions! 
WRT the Shivi marriage situation, the reason Shiva had to sacrifice was because of the fact that a women who’s unmarried/left at the altar is a burden! 
I really hope they make do with these old school of thought! 
every individual is whole/complete on their own.

They should get married of their own will and when they want to πŸ˜Š

sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on the new EDT πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰

Looking forward to ShiVi ka divorce and GauRa ki pregnancy, with random dhol playing and cringey HAHK songs 😎 Possible Oily break down and Rishu baby sneaking behind Dev to meet with her "woke" maayka

everytime I think I can't love you more than I already do, you prove me wrong β€οΈ

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh Oh Oh I completely forgot... also we are getting back Shiva locket from Monday 

Edited by funny_fubar - 2 years ago
sunsaathiyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Oh Oh I completely forgot... also we are getting back Shiva locket from Monday 

YASSSSSSSS β€οΈ

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

What sacrifice did he make ?  Every marriage is not a love marriage. 

blissfulcanyon thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just came to say I need help because I'm still stuck over here 😫 Yes, I know kal humara ullu banne wala hai πŸ€£ but still πŸ”₯πŸ™ˆ