Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: spdp

RUN away! Good for you Shiva! 

Take kaka along. 

Raavi will follow.

It will be good if he goes. But I dont want another suicide attempt of Raavi and Shiva leaving Somnath because of that. After today's episode I feel that spoiler will be true

.Sunrise. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

just came to say that i am glad gaura will finall get their share happiness after everything they sacrificed for pandya fam 

True but the makers spoiled the essence of that , I signed for the show because I wanted to see the struggles of a woman who is trying for a baby the writers couldn't deliver 

I saw the promo of the OG it was a 30 second promo where wahan wali Dhara finally convinces , I have never seen the show nor I understand the language but I could feel for that woman and I could feel her happiness

Here Iam sorry no offense but it's actually laughable

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Sunrise.

True but the makers spoiled the essence of that , I signed for the show because I wanted to see the struggles of a woman who is trying for a baby the writers couldn't deliver 

I saw the promo of the OG it was a 30 second promo where wahan wali Dhara finally convinces , I have never seen the show nor I understand the language but I could feel for that woman and I could feel her happiness

Here Iam sorry no offense but it's actually laughable

i am going to ignore the excution logic and itv dont always go hand in hand 😆 

gaura getting some peace and happiness in their life after all trials they went through for three bro for suman is what i am happy about ❤️

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just got home from work. Is this episode worth watching or should I skip it? Is the red alert for yesterday or today as well?

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wrong thread 😆

Edited by Raingoddess - 2 years ago