Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

No, not yet, but there was a shoot video posted by Kruttika Ji 

Ya i saw the video! So thought that will be what is shown!

let’s see what happens!

Hope your feeling better now πŸ˜Š take care and get well soon 

wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

Based on yesterday's episode, the week will probably begin with Shiva and Raavi. The episode on Saturday ended with Shiva's dream, so that's where Monday's episode will take off. Afterwards, we will probably see Maami opening up the envelope seeing the divorce notice (I don't think Raavi would've publicized the notice), causing Maami to drag Raavi to the Pandya house and scream at Dhara. All of this will probably be 1 entire episode.

Tuesday's episode will probably show GauRa worried/angry about ShiVi's separation while Shiva and Raavi will have parallel scenes where there's flashbacks to their marriage and the moment when Raavi signs the divorce notice. We might see Shiva holding the notice, but doing nothing about it. Maybe at the tail end of the episode, we will get Dhara falling down.

Wednesday's episode will probably be GauRa in the hospital learning about their pregnancy. I envision this to be an entire episode, or nearly an entire episode as this is a major track. Towards the end of the episode, they could come home and announce it to Suman who announces to the rest of the family. The Pandya family could dance, with Shiva kind of standing on the sidelines...

DevTa's story might be sprinkled in here and there, especially since Rishita wanted a marriage counselor for ShiVi

Thank you for such a detailed reply! 

Let’s see what this week holds πŸ˜Š

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hi everyone, 

Would you please watch this video and see how it's not only relevant to Dhara but every woman in the society.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CS3GAgOpDkP/?utm_medium=copy_link

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm... πŸ€” Weren't you disappointed that I called you the "older sister I never wished for?" Well, I take that back. Welcome older sister πŸ€— If I am Raavi, I guess you are Anita πŸ€£

@bold, I have selective amnesia when it comes to Anita πŸ˜† But you're right, that's definitely her room!

Well played, sister, well played!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

My attempt at salvaging the situation:

But I am your older sister Jo kumbh ke mele main bichad gayi and Kaka adopted me.

(Is that convincing?) Anita aur Mera door door ka nata nahi hai.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hi everyone, 

Would you please watch this video and see how it's not only relevant to Dhara but every woman in the society.

So true!! Housework is full time job, so when people say that what does housewives do, they do a lot. I do hope that pandemic changed views of what women and wives do for the family in indian society.

And the message at the end was ❀️❀️. I definitely have started seeing shift in this in recent times, especially, newer generation and I am just glad and fortunate enough to be surrounded by people where sacrifices are made in both gender. The parent who decides to take some time off for the kids is really based on which parent doesn't have the best benefit and salary. E.g. financially it would be better for which parent to work.

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

But I am your older sister Jo kumbh ke mele main bichad gayi and Kaka adopted me.

Okay... okay... because I am nice... why don't you be Raavi's older sister from her biological father's side? The family that was never introduced thus far...

That way you can save me from the Pandya family since Raavi only gets 3 lines on any given day πŸ˜†

Okay... okay... because I am nice... why don't you be Raavi's older sister from her biological father's side? The family that was never introduced thus far...

That way you can save me from the Pandya family since Raavi only gets 3 lines on any given day πŸ˜†

MuahπŸ€—πŸ€— Done!

I'll save you as well as add some Bheja in that bhoosa filled brain of yoursπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (that's for the show Raavi only. You're pretty sorted!)

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi everyone, 

It is so true..this video made my heart feel heavy...a year after my delivery I was trying to get back to working.. It was a new place and so had to hunt for job.... my own father judged and ridiculed me abt thinking how can I be so selfish when my primary responsibility is taking care of my baby..he kept telling me he had worked enough for me to never work and sacrifice the time I should be giving for the care of family.. those times were so sensitive..I myself was submerged in so much guilt..my husband was ok with me working..but also OK with not working..he just wanted me to make sure how I am going to manage baby time..I was lost from every side..I couldn't do it..couldn't go for job.. now after so many years even if I want to get back to work,I lost my confidence..my knowledge..it seems impossible to get back to work ..I can tell this is the story of many housewives in india..they just get lost in these judgements and fear..

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hi everyone, 

What a wonderful video

"Let's reframe sacrifice to be a virtue everyone aspires to, but no one is burdened to perform" β€οΈ

This video really struck a chord. I have had so many such conversations with my husband on the same- even though I know the logic of the video, I often end up feeling guilty that I am not doing enough or I am taking help from my husband for chores, when in my mother's generation, ladies would go to work and cook as well as do household chores.

Thankfully my husband is more woke than me in many ways πŸ˜† He walks me off the ledge many times πŸ˜ƒ

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

You are Anita's non-evil twin πŸ€£ We can name you Sunita then πŸ˜† like Seeta-Geeta

Ok now I don't know what I am writing πŸ€ͺ