Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShanUlas thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

They were doing promotion of upcoming colors show so I kinda skipped it but here’s a gist.
Tejo is not going to stay back. She will leave when she finds out. So they are setting up for more heartbreak for Tejo..

https://twitter.com/amzng_grl/status/1428629108519440385?s=21

Which new show 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fateh is a loser. He cannot be mahan by choosing Tejo over Jasmin smiley39 .. does he even love Jasmin? He decided to leave her just like that.. his ibadat pyar? smiley29

Tejo needs to tell him “bheek nahi manghi thi maine tumse”… another FL said this in another show, and I loved it so much..

Sensible FL in ITV.. who is it?

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thoda sa badal one I think.. I skipped but I had seen a promo on colors insta account

hapc thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My opinion on the episode😳😳🤢😡🤢.

Words are too much effort for this show

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Sensible FL in ITV.. who is it?

She wasn’t cheated or anything. There was no ema. She confesses her love for the ML, but he lies to her saying he loves her too when he thought he didn’t love her at that point.. he had a whole past history and all.. but he didn’t wanna loose her, break her heart so he lies. When she finds out, she says, “maine aapse bheek nahi maghi thi.. I told you clearly to tell me your feelings. We were friends first, you should have told me your feelings clearly. I don’t need sympathy from you” and walks off.. It was a great scene.

FL is Preeti from Shaadi Mubarak. 

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

She wasn’t cheated or anything. There was no ema. She confesses her love for the ML, but he lies to her saying he loves her too when he didn’t love her at that point.. he had a whole past history and all.. but he didn’t wanna loose her, break her heart so he lies. When she finds out, she says, “maine aapse bheek nahi maghi thi.. I told you clearly to tell me your feelings. We were friends first, you should have told me your feelings clearly. I don’t need sympathy from you” and walks off.. It was a great scene.

Yes I have heard Preeti was good FL. Good to see women being portrayed as sensible and realistic in ITV instead of unnecessary mahanata.

hapc thumbnail

She wasn’t cheated or anything. There was no ema. She confesses her love for the ML, but he lies to her saying he loves her too when he thought he didn’t love her at that point.. he had a whole past history and all.. but he didn’t wanna loose her, break her heart so he lies. When she finds out, she says, “maine aapse bheek nahi maghi thi.. I told you clearly to tell me your feelings. We were friends first, you should have told me your feelings clearly. I don’t need sympathy from you” and walks off.. It was a great scene.

Damn sounds like a good show with good fl

YoungHeart thumbnail

Forgot to mention.. Fateh did say this too 😆 .. 

https://twitter.com/exolexiee/status/1428631129150562310?s=21

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
as hapc said

Words are too much at this point 🤢🤢

hapc thumbnail

For a second I read Jasmine's dialogue as Fateh's and the shock I got🤣

But even this exchange is 😕🤢