Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Oh ffs!!! It was just a one time not that he effed her every night that she expects to be preggy. And ur being  married just for a month or two. 

Plus she is aware he is not gonna stick with her. You can't cement your Pati Patni ka rishta with a child. It's so sad - this thinking. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago
Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know why Virk's are so up in arms with Buzzo & Tejo spotting together. Can't Tejo have male friends? Have they ever asked their good for nothing son where he roams around all day as he is not available in his academy at any given point? Have they asked their loser son where was he when his wife was at gun point and his phone was switched off? I get so irritated with this double standard. No rule for son and all the rules for daughter/D-I-L πŸ˜‘

Thanks for the update guys πŸ€— Its not easy to watch this crap and that too early in the morning πŸ˜†

The way this show has proceeded, I won't be even shock if JasFa have sex tomorrow and Fattu coming back to Tejo and behave all normal and clingy πŸ€ͺBuzzo and Tejo affair rumours will give way for Simran's revelation. JasFa sex or no sex, my stand remains same. FA needs to be thrown out from Tejo's life cause she deserves someone better if she requires a male companion that is, otherwise a woman is complete in herself. She can do her PHD, earn lot of money, roam around the world, just lead a happy and heathy life without thinking about a crappy family and character less husband and sister. Not everyone needs to be in a routine rut of getting married, have kids and live happily ever after πŸ˜†

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

This also implies she knows fateh is slipping odd her, instead of getting our of her bubble and dealing it head on she wants a child to keep her home safe. Sad. 

@Bold - Exactly. the hidden insecurities is speaking. She knows somewhere back of her mind that their marriage is not normal and Fateh's weird, aloof behaviour is bothering her and she was approaching to confront him on the same and shooting incident happened. This is so sad that an educated girl like her is thinking about a child as a glue between her and her husband.

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I'm actually feeling bad for Jasmin. Fateh is getting off scott free and getting ready to play "happy family" while she bites the dust. Forget Canada, no one is going to bring a decent rishta for a girl whose wedding was called off twice. She did bring it upon herself, but Fateh is equally to blame for the affair and he's going unpunished. He still doesn't actually love his wife. But wifey has a hot body, baby on the way, and a comfortable life with a rich family... in comparison to that what is "true love"? I guess Jasmin humiliated Fateh first so she kind of deserves it, but it is pathetic and sad. Not to mention poor oblivious Tejo. Both these girls have been betrayed by Fateh, but he will win either way, he will get Jasmin or Tejo though not deserving of either. 

No offense to ur post dear

Can understand how u feel but

I dont feel bad for jasmin

Forget about fateh

She is ruining her sister's life

Blood related not adopted

Fateh is an idiot

Why cant she leave him then

Why is she still forcing him to justify

U know he consummated ur sister

Then leave him

Why still demanding explanations

Think about her sister at least

Forget about fateh

She shouldnt be in the EMA with him in the first place

He was trying to move on

She held him back

Stalking and whats not

That is ur sistets's husband

She ditched him at the alter

She messed up her own life

And now sister"s life

No pity for her from myside

Bhagwan aisi behen kisi ko bi na dey

Child exchange would have happened in the hospital when she was born

Both sisters are far apart in personality

Nuggetz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Forget about fateh

Fateh is an idiot

Then leave him

Forget about fateh

He was trying to move on

She held him back

Stalking and whats not

And now sister"s life

Jas is a 🀑

But fateh is more wrong, I mean he is the one who is married you can't go one having EMA's just cuz a crazy clown is obsessed with you

And the guy just never learns lol he had many chances to break it off

1987Roso thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: helenm88

on this post please :)

Jab dekho tab dhamki deti πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ary fateh tera Ibaadat wala love hain tune paidaa kiya ab jhel πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ #Udaariyaan #FaTejo

every time jasmine is always threatening. It’s your true love, You started your true love now deal with it

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Move to the new thread πŸ˜›

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5245085

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Forget about fateh

Fateh is an idiot

Then leave him

Forget about fateh

He was trying to move on

She held him back

Stalking and whats not

And now sister"s life

I don't actually feel sympathy for Jasmin, I clarified in my later post I meant bad as in pathetic/cringy. She is the biggest loser because Tejo will be rid of toxic husband/sister and move on to a better future, and Fateh will still be able to mooch off rich family. Jasmin is neither rich, nor has brains like Tejo. She has no capability to go to Canada on her own and no suitable boy will want to marry a girl whose marriage was broken twice. Hence Jasmin will be the one left in a soup. She deserves that though. It is because of her own selfishness and follies that she will be left with nothing. It is only unfair in the sense that Fateh deserved equal punishment for the EMA. I doubt Fateh will be hers so I think Jasmin will reveal EMA out of vengeance, so that Fateh will also have to face the consequences. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 2 years ago
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: avanisharma12

Jas is a 🀑

But fateh is more wrong, I mean he is the one who is married you can't go one having EMA's just cuz a crazy clown is obsessed with you

And the guy just never learns lol he had many chances to break it off

Lets put it this way

BOTH ARE IDIOTS 😁😁😁