Treat for the viewers - Both Episode 111 and 112 was uploaded

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes both yesterday and today's episode has been uploaded together. So, enjoy guys, we might get a proper ending for season 2.

Can you tell me where can I watch it.. Disney hotstar item is not available in our  country..is there any other link where can I watch the remaining episodes.

Originally posted by Kingpasha99

Can you tell me where can I watch it.. Disney hotstar item is not available in our  country..is there any other link where can I watch the remaining episodes.

Which country do you live? I live in the US and have subscribed to Hotstar USA. I am not sure of other websites. Maybe you can try DesiTV forums not sure. I watch on Hotstar.

What happened in these 2 episodes?

Tell me please where i can watch the remaining episodes of Pratigya 2 hotstar is not available in our region i am from Pakistan 

I am from Pakistan..hotstar is not available in our country.i watched all the previous episodes on desi tv forum..But since the pratigya show have shifted to the Hot Star they have not been showing it on desi TV forum as well..now where can I watch 😟😟

Originally posted by Kingpasha99

I am from Pakistan..hotstar is not available in our country.i watched all the previous episodes on desi tv forum..But since the pratigya show have shifted to the Hot Star they have not been showing it on desi TV forum as well..now where can I watch 😟😟

Sorry buddy dont know how to help :(

Originally posted by Adam1234

What happened in these 2 episodes?

I have given a brief description.

You  can watch it on apne.tv