slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

The monday epi is not yet uploaded on hotstar! did they stop just like that ?Highly probable!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i think hotstar per episode evening 8:30 pm hi ayega.

misbaakhter thumbnail

It is not yet uploaded on hotstar

slan thumbnail

It's 10:45PM , still not there!  That was it or what!?  If so it would be insult to  the viewers!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think the show is over. The producer has cheated the viewers. Ideally his shows should be boycotted but no one will do that. Its highly disappointing to see what they have done to this iconic show. It would have been better if they never came up with season 2. Its horrible that they cannot even upload episodes into hotstar. The day is over don't know what to expect

Jahaan93 thumbnail

So true.... even the shoots were going on ......seems some personal level issues, otherwise why would they not upload shot episodes.....its disgusting on the part of makers and channel🤢

NINALOGY thumbnail

May be they has ended it abruptly

slan thumbnail

Day 2 still no upload! Itna kya hogaya that even after showing precap they are not finishing it properly.. It's rather a shame on the actors themselves to insult their craft like this!  

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: slan

Day 2 still no upload! Itna kya hogaya that even after showing precap they are not finishing it properly.. It's rather a shame on the actors themselves to insult their craft like this!  

Yes, and if you remember it wasn't even a precap. They had shown the work आगे देखिए  instead of precap. So I don't know what does that mean. It has been abruptly ended.