•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone I am a silent reader in this forum. Today I want to share some of my feelings regarding season 2.

Right from the beginning of the show, no effort was taken from the writers and makers to show a good storyline. Unnecessary slap scene, lack of trust between couple in Balwant track, Krishna's character assassination, continuing Meera's filler track even after lockdown were just a few instances and now kids' track. 

When in today's digital world, the makers and writers know what the audience want to see, how they could be so ignorant? Moving onto the Star Bharat channel, no promos, no repeat telecasts, no Sunday repetitions were shown, so how could the public feel connected to the show? It seems the makers and the channel have some personal vendetta against one another and they were hell bent in labelling the show unsuccessful 😠 👎

No regrets from the actors' side and they gave their 100 percent not to forget Anupam Shyam Sir 😢 It is not easy to portray the same characters after so many years with such ease👌 I wish Arhaan and Pooja gud luck for future and hope they choose their shows carefully in future after getting proper script and pray they work together again 🙂 🤞

Overall a colossal disappointment Pratigya season 2 courtesy makers, writers and channel  👎

Absolutely makers and the channel ruined the show ..hope so arhaan and Pooja get new project together as a main lead in the future.

They just ruined the show