Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Assistant Directors do MOST of the work on film sets. Not only that, they are under the most stress and pressure (at times).

Some of y'all have zero clue about film-making but giving expert advice.

My first time on a film set, I was surprised to learn eventually the man actually directing seemed to be doing so little work. It's not like they show in the movies with a man in a chair with a hat on backwards shouting "Action" and "Cut".

Karan Tillam GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Sweet Jesus....this was a genuine question because I have ZERO clue...and where the hell did I give advice?

And if you think that the Nandas , Khans and Kapoors are doing hard work like the normal ADs then all I can do is lol...

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Assistant Directors do MOST of the work on film sets. Not only that, they are under the most stress and pressure (at times).

Some of y'all have zero clue about film-making but giving expert advice.

My first time on a film set, I was surprised to learn eventually the man actually directing seemed to be doing so little work. It's not like they show in the movies with a man in a chair with a hat on backwards shouting "Action" and "Cut".

Karan Tillam GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

There are many AD not just one though. Many of them just remain AD only.

My cousin works as AD in Hollywood ( she had worked in movies like slumdog)

I doubt these star kids will actually do any errands  loll

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I don’t even care whether SRK’s kids end up being hits or not but I sincerely hope they end up having a brain and give good interviews. We have such a dearth of smart people now with dumbos like Sara, Ananya, Jahnvi and the likes. These people bring zero interest to the industry. If SRK’s kids end up disappointing too, it would be so sad. 

Honestly though I have more faith in Aryan than Suhana. He’s quiet and low key and minds his own business and doesn’t want to be known for frivolous things. His voiceover in the Lion King was excellent. If he’s going to be a director, I hope he makes a good movie. I’m so happy he’s not an AD on KJo’s movie. 😂

I don’t find Suhana dumb either for some reason..

I dont think her being a BW actress would work for some reason.. ..like someone suggested she would work on Netflix on series like never have I ever..

She could do teen dramas on Netflix 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

More strains on the way