Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

They will be in the future SOTY now🤣

Yes.

SOTY 3 with Agastya and Ibrahim. 😆

SOTY 20 with Taimur and Jehangir.. 😆

Supari_khala thumbnail

It’s too bad digital platform aided by Covid dear will soon slash Karan’s steady supply of nepo kids and their hopes and dreams. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

New pic of the AD'S for Rocky aur Rani, you can see Ibrahim and Agastya standing next to each other 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Agastya and Navya Naveli are hardly ever seen posing at Kapoor parties,unlike Adar and other cousins.

They are however often seen with the Bachchans..I have seen Shweta with  Ritu in one family pic,when she was ill.Lets say she keeps away from her maternal side relatives..

Too hoity toity  and stuck up?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Do these folks even dispense any duties as ADs or do they opt for it, for some touring around on film sets? I only trust SLB to treat star kids as " proper ADs" considering he is a total pyscho and inhumane on set..but KJo and AdiC and all - i just dont think they even treat these delicate darlings as ADs, more like "baba/ baby ke liye juice lao types" hai yeh sab.

Having said that - i really like Agastya - he is such a good looking chap.

Navya Naveli - for the longest time I thought she looked gorgeous, then I saw one of her videos on her entrepreneurial venture, and realized she has slightly squinted eyes.  IDK if anybody else saw that or was it just me? 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: you2

Agastya and Navya Naveli are hardly ever seen posing at Kapoor parties,unlike Adar and other cousins.

They are however often seen with the Bachchans..I have seen Shweta with  Ritu in one family pic,when she was ill.Lets say she keeps away from her maternal side relatives..

Too hoity toity  and stuck up?

It is interesting. I assume it is whole mix of things. One Agastya and Navya are of a different generation than the Ranbir, Karishma, Kareena, Armaan, Adaar clan. Their dad Nikhil is RK, KK 1 &2, AJ 1&2's cousin. I don't know if he shows up to these family gatherings and parties. If he doesn't show up and then I can't imagine the kids showing up. 

Then the Bachchans are a little stuck up so maybe the Kapoors are too much to handle socially. Also I thought Shweta divorced Nikhil. Apparently not!

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Do these folks even dispense any duties as ADs or do they opt for it, for some touring around on film sets? 

They are just there to learn how a set works - how the marks are set up, where the lights are, camera angles and stuff like that. It's so when they come back as actors, they don't have to be taught all this on the first day and can just start acting. They are not ADs to do any actual work. All celeb kids become an AD for just one movie before their debut. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Wow "AD" se debut movie in one week. 🤪

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Since we have not good looking nepo girls like suhana, ananya, sara and etc plain Jane looking, I don’t see any problem with cute agastya and Ibrahim joining. Big b’s daughter is ugly but she has beautiful kids 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Why isn't Karan launching Suhana though? She is already 21. He launched Alia when she was just 18.

Who is Karan to launch SRK's kids.....He must be dying too launch her....but that is up to SRK to decide if Karan is priviledged enough to launch Suhana or not...😉