Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I really respect the likes of Navya Nanda, who despite looking better than any other nepo-kids and having all the access to make a big splash in Bollywood, decided to stay away and become an entrepreneur.

Bachans don’t like women acting. She wanted to be an actor until Shweta convinced her not to do it. She even went to Fordham initially for a theater degree but later switched to advertising or marketing or something. She still loves the glam life and keeps doing professional photo shoots for her Insta. 

They wouldn’t have helped her if she wanted to act but they will back Agastya like crazy just like with Abhishek. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Bachan girls aren’t allowed to work in films. 

If that is true, hope Aaradhya will be a disruptor to Bachchans' parampara, pratishta, anusashan. ❤️

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's daughter Aaradhya Bachchan has the most beautiful eyes: 10 photos to prove that | IWMBuzz

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaVanKiRani

Amitabh Bachchan's daughter's son. 

Oh okay thanks but I want to see AB daughter's daughter in movies she is damn hot.. navya navali 😆

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: zara321

Suhana is still studying in New York, even khushi kapoor is studying in New york, once they both finish college I'm sure they'll get launched in films 

Didn't Janhvi also study acting? It didn't seem to have helped her much. Why are they wasting time in college then. Rather do films and learn acting practically.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Didn't Janhvi also study acting? It didn't seem to have helped her much. Why are they wasting time in college then. Rather do films and learn acting practically.

Jahnvi went for like 3 months to do some course. That’s hardly studying. Khushi was supposed to go for a year to NYFA but I guess the pandemic ruined plans.

Suhana is doing a real 4 year degree. And anyway, more than acting itself, it’s a way to see the world and grow up in peace for a while instead of just jumping into films.

CuttingChai thumbnail

"AD" 🤪 More like they pretend to work while the real ADs have to do these Nepokids jobs too.

Friends Joey Air Quotes Gif. QuotesGram

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh gawd, this topic is filled with the usual fraff and I began forming responses in my mind but realised there's just too much to untangle here so I resist. 

Kya GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They will be in the future SOTY now🤣

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually this is Good news after long..

😳

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I wonder how the other ADs feel when these star kid “ ADs” waltz off at the end of the film to be grandly launched as actors by KJo and they stay right where they are …