Toshu....behave

sophiajkl thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Toshu is such an ungrateful son...insulting his mother who actually helped him get married to kinjal. Disrespecting everyone just so that he can live the penthouse and the irony is no one is stopping him and he can go, it's only kinjal who is not keen...why blame the rest of the family. He is just so selfish with no bounds of decency. Toshu came for paakhi's performance and not his mother's....really she's not stopped him leaving.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope ke kinjal usko sabak shikhaye aur penthouse mai jake taunt start kare ke biwi ke dam par udd raha hai...khud ke daam pe to ek job tak nahi dhundh paya..and sone pe suhaga agar wo Dave coaching join karke toshu ki boss ban jaye aur har vakt middle class hone ka taunt lagati rahe😈😈

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kinju baby deserves a better husband than this loser tbh. I’m hoping she divorces his ungrateful butt and leaves the madhouse 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Good lord!! What does Kinjal see in Toshu?!! 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Anupama πŸ˜³(that's the answer)πŸ˜†

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

Totally. What does she sees in him? total looser.  He deserves maother in law like naagin Rakhi.  I really want Kinjal to teach him a good lesson.  Such arrogant POS.

luvdesitelly thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

Kinju baby deserves a better husband than this loser tbh. I’m hoping she divorces his ungrateful butt and leaves the madhouse 

I also want Kinjal to divorce that looser. She deserves better than toshu.  and who wears a pink suit at work? LOL

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Anupama πŸ˜³(that's the answer)πŸ˜†

I agree to this. I am sure, she wanted to marry toshu so that Anupamaa ke saath reh sake πŸ˜‚ Waise bhi she loves Anupamaa more than she loves Toshu.