Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Yesssssss

This is the only thing which is refraining me from taking a break and doubting whether they will be together or not

📠  

Had to come on this thread specifically to cool down 🤣🥲

Not upset anyone venting or anything - I haven’t seen the forum topics for today’s episode yet. 

But I was definitely peeved at both of them today. And astonished at what the writers are doing to the characters so this track can work. 

But. It’s ok. ITS OK. I had to repeat that to myself 😂

Everything will be alright by the time we get to the puja/festival episode lol. 

*trying to be more positive*  

I have to remember things will get worse before they get better and they’ll fight and argue like most married couples do. They’re both going to do things that hurt the other but they won’t stop loving each other and Pallavi isn’t so immature to all of a sudden leave Raghav like that. 

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Hi guys!! Nice to see the positivity in this thread. Precap dekhke mood off ho gya tha.. I am just waiting for the moment when Pallavi sees Mandhar' true face. Hopefully overhears a conversation between him and Raghav where he drops his facade and says the stuff he has been saying about Pallavi and also threatens Raghav.. it'd be nice if that turns out to be Raghav's plan.. gps tracker thing was fine but he should've taken her into confidence first..  when he had already said that he doesn't trust the guy then why pretend to be his friend now? Hopefully Raghav will course correct soon.. manhandling Mandhar infront of everyone after Pallavi got to know about gps tracker - bad move. Now she will think he is just being jealous for no reason.. which is not entirely true.. he is jealous yes but more than that he is worried for her.. Now this whole drama will pave way for Mandhar's suicide drama and emotionally blackmailing Pallavi to move to D house. Raghav will accompany her for sure.. 

On the other hand, Ayi is fighting a lone battle .. Milind has no idea about Mandhar just like Pallavi.. whatever she said was logical and sensible.. bechari isse zyada aur kya kare? 

Haven't watched the episode but yes, even my mood got spoilt by the precap. 

I am just waiting to see how long will they drag before they reveal Mandar's true face before Pallavi.

GPS tracker thing was indeed fine but as you said, he should have taken her into confidence first. He should have had a direct talk with her about all this. He has Mandar's message on his phone... He could have shown it to her and revealed everything but for the sake of drama, they won't take the direct route instead will make a detour. 

Manhandling Mandar in front of everyone was again a bad move. This plus Pallavi getting to know about the tracker will make it difficult for him to make Pallavi believe that Mandar is evil. She will think that he is overreacting unnecessarily. 

Pallavi overhearing Raghav and Mandar's conversation where he drops his facade will be a nice way for her to know his true self... Else we can only hope for Pallavi sensing his true intentions before its too late. 

Yeah... Now, all this will pave the way for Mandar's suicide drama. Let's see what's more in store for us...

Aai surely is fighting a lone battle in her house. 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rado,!! Thank you for sharing these twitter links! They are soooooo happppyyyyy I can’t 🤧

My heart is so so full right now! 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

Wish these were higher quality ! I hope CVs release some official ones. 

They’re so adorable. 

Cvs should definitely release HD ones , everyone is asking for it , so hopefully they do 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Hey ! Good to see you here 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can't believe this is the same Keerthi who helped Pallavi when she was thrown out of D house.. Will Raghav be able to sense what she and that khajoor are upto now? The other day she was provoking him against Pallavi over the phone.. now this.. When will he confront her? I know she will retort back that's why I wish he'd just kick her out of the house.. This is not their parental house so she has no legal right over it.. 

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

Exactly, upar se ab wo gussa bhi hai Raghav use manayega, hume cute moments milne wale hai, shayad hug bhi mil jaye😍😍. Mera dhyan toh bs isme hai baki sab ka tension kyu le

Okay this is helping me calm down now

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Hey ! Good to see you here 

Hello... 🤗

Yeah... Finally hum bhi idhar aa hi gaye.