Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Areh dw about the precap shrey! see this โค๏ธ

Yesssssss

This is the only thing which is refraining me from taking a break and doubting whether they will be together or not

Wallflowers thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hainaaaaa! 

so cute! 

Mere liye episode yahi khatam, precap toh humne hawa mein filter kar diya๐Ÿ˜†

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

Mere liye episode yahi khatam, precap toh humne hawa mein filter kar diya๐Ÿ˜†

Hi5 Jhanvi! Me tooo 

why worry about the precap when we know that pallu will come running back to him. She can be angry, rightfully so, but pyaar bhi toh kitna krti hai Raghav se! 

Wallflowers thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Hi5 Jhanvi! Me tooo 

why worry about the precap when we know that pallu will come running back to him. She can be angry, rightfully so, but pyaar bhi toh kitna krti hai Raghav se! 

Exactly, upar se ab wo gussa bhi hai Raghav use manayega, hume cute moments milne wale hai, shayad hug bhi mil jaye๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Mera dhyan toh bs isme hai baki sab ka tension kyu le

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiara_remixfan

infact i asked my mom, i have never seen you fast, let alone fast the whole night?

Not only her even my house help tagged along and said, who gave you this bright idea? we just fast till Puja and then we eat. 

๐Ÿ˜†

Out of all 4-5 days I fast every year , ekdashi is only day where we get so many dishes to eat ๐Ÿคฃ

I only eat Sabudana though ๐Ÿ˜† fast should feel like fast imo ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜‚ thatโ€™s what I tell my mom and sheโ€™s like go ahead , youโ€™re crazy ๐Ÿคฃ

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

People can write essay in fact as much as they want, no problem. I've problem with sl*t shaming. Don't be so ignorant just for a show.

Anjalis can write whole book : 101 ways to sl*t shame FL .

Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wallflowers

Exactly, upar se ab wo gussa bhi hai Raghav use manayega, hume cute moments milne wale hai, shayad hug bhi mil jaye๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Mera dhyan toh bs isme hai baki sab ka tension kyu le

I said the same thing on my very first post on AT today!

Hi5 again! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Looking at glass half full 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Good Morning โค๏ธ

Photoshoot is cute , cheek kiss was cutest (esp when last one from Raghav was blurred ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚) 

RaghVi both are making dumb mistakes ๐Ÿ˜Œ Imma gonna ignore it for sake of tadka . Anjalis can have field day today and tomorrow ๐Ÿ’ƒ 

Inese_20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Good Morning โค๏ธ

Photoshoot is cute , cheek kiss was cutest (esp when last one from Raghav was blurred ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚) 

RaghVi both are making dumb mistakes ๐Ÿ˜Œ Imma gonna ignore it for sake of tadka . Anjalis can have field day today and tomorrow ๐Ÿ’ƒ 

Cutest episode ever! They were having so much fun together. Such babies! And the fact that they get to be like this with each other only 

and Raghav going  over Pallavi was all of us! (Especially Ashi and I๐Ÿ˜†)

Anjalis and Ammas ka kuch nhi ho sakta! Today Pallaviโ€™s stance was more clear than ever. I couldnโ€™t see one single reason they could bash her aaj, but oh well. They are called Ammas for a reason ๐Ÿคฃ hawa mein filter, just like bake.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys!! Nice to see the positivity in this thread. Precap dekhke mood off ho gya tha.. I am just waiting for the moment when Pallavi sees Mandhar' true face. Hopefully overhears a conversation between him and Raghav where he drops his facade and says the stuff he has been saying about Pallavi and also threatens Raghav.. it'd be nice if that turns out to be Raghav's plan.. gps tracker thing was fine but he should've taken her into confidence first..  when he had already said that he doesn't trust the guy then why pretend to be his friend now? Hopefully Raghav will course correct soon.. manhandling Mandhar infront of everyone after Pallavi got to know about gps tracker - bad move. Now she will think he is just being jealous for no reason.. which is not entirely true.. he is jealous yes but more than that he is worried for her.. Now this whole drama will pave way for Mandhar's suicide drama and emotionally blackmailing Pallavi to move to D house. Raghav will accompany her for sure.. 

On the other hand, Ayi is fighting a lone battle .. Milind has no idea about Mandhar just like Pallavi.. whatever she said was logical and sensible.. bechari isse zyada aur kya kare?