Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Frankly the episode was soo good that precap shouldn't have been there only😆

Other parts were so damn beautiful ❤️

The mu hona hi tha , bcus raghav is hiding the actual matter from pallavi , he should have told it on mandaars face when she asked if she is missing something 

The chaav se pallavi told that raghav trusts her enough to let her come to d house - that's what is hurt now 

But I wish pallavi picked on the conversation at restaurant

It was clear what mandaar was telling 

She is the same girl who herself made a ludo game talk with sunny, writers plsss 

Keerti I can't believe if someone can fall lower 

I am done with her And her   truuuuuu louuuuu 

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Hi5 Jhanvi! Me tooo 

• why worry about the precap when we know that pallu will come running back to him. She can be angry, rightfully so, but pyaar bhi toh kitna krti hai Raghav se! 

Gussa bhi toh wahi hota hai jaha pyaar ho❤️

Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A week or so into confession and babies are already doing PDA😆

Became totally oblivious to world around them , just so much into each other

Also pallu you were the one to make that code for ily in public spaces and now khullam khulla kiss and squishy waala hug . Paltu you are🤣

Edited by Phoenix_Fire123 - 2 years ago
Phoenix_Fire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Also i love how she knows what he'll order . These little things. Such domestic vibes❤️

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

The episode was too good. The right pace, the right amount of romance with nothing over the top. I mean we can't watch aesthetic romance in every episode, we do need some small and cute ones too. 

I loved how Pallavi explained her intentions to Aai, it felt like a slap on a few places. She trust Raghav so much, that it's that trust that has got her so strong to help somebody. 

Pallavi literally friend zoned Mandaar in today's episode when she said ki tum mere dost ho 😂😂. I was like beta ab toh hint lele. 

Photoshoot was adorable ab bas pictures ka wait hai. Also i got a bit worried when i saw Amma's expressions during Mandaar's call. Moreover it was Raghav's fault, he was acting like a teenage bf who's trying to make his gf's ex jealous. But nonetheless i had actually expected the tracker scene. Raghav has always been super possessive and conscious over his family so he's always been doing such stuff even if it is wrong. Took me back to the initial episodes when he ordered Harish to lurk around his sister for her protection and Pallavi threatened him. Soo nothing surprising here. 

This smart Raghav was very much needed after the last week episodes. Mandaar ki shakal dekhne waali thi when he saw Raghav and Pallavi ran to him. Bechare ka mini dil tut gaya 😂😂. 

Aai se toh kya hi kahun. Ek hi dil hai pata nahin kitni baar lengi. The way she voiced out the entire fandoms feelings today and the way she got super happy to hear that her kids are in love ❤. 

The last one-to-one conversation was simply amazing but more than that was the scene when Mandaar left. Raghav being the adorable husband looking at his wife with those cute head nods and the way Pallavi was like "tum toh chicken hi khaoge" My cyte husband and wife. Yaar uska koi gif banado 

unicornwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Also pallu you were the one to make that code for ily in public spaces and now khullam khulla kiss and squishy waala hug . Paltu you are🤣

Pallu aaj bhawnao main beh gayi. 

I think the photographer was still clicking pictures. If he clicked that one, maybe Raghav can give it as a surprise gift 

drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the tag 🤗

I hope we get all hd pics of them ❤️

Some poses were damn cute 😆

unicornwriter thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

Wish these were higher quality ! I hope CVs release some official ones. 

They’re so adorable. 

Star plus ko bolo humko naya promo se promotion na den bass yahi pictures post krde 😭😭

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I can't believe this is the same Keerthi who helped Pallavi when she was thrown out of D house.. Will Raghav be able to sense what she and that khajoor are upto now? The other day she was provoking him against Pallavi over the phone.. now this.. When will he confront her? I know she will retort back that's why I wish he'd just kick her out of the house.. This is not their parental house so she has no legal right over it.. 

Same here...

Not that Kirti was among my favourite characters but I was kinda neutral towards her. I am still unable to believe the extent to which the makers have destroyed her character. She has done a complete flip.

I really wish Raghav confronts her soon... Yes, she will retort back but at least Raghav will get to know what exactly she and her useless Sunny are upto or at the very least get an idea of it.

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_Fire123

Haina! They are so comfortable   that’s what I am so happy about today, I am literally jumping 🤣

Oh haan! Pallu didn’t follow her code today. Rub this in face of the people who were complaining why Pallavi hesitated to show the ily sign on the evening of Marathi dinner 🤣

Pallavi is more comfortable with PDA, and Raghav is more intense in their personal space! So cute, so perfect