Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

The episode was too good. The right pace, the right amount of romance with nothing over the top. I mean we can't watch aesthetic romance in every episode, we do need some small and cute ones too. 

I loved how Pallavi explained her intentions to Aai, it felt like a slap on a few places. She trust Raghav so much, that it's that trust that has got her so strong to help somebody. 

Pallavi literally friend zoned Mandaar in today's episode when she said ki tum mere dost ho 😂😂. I was like beta ab toh hint lele. 

Photoshoot was adorable ab bas pictures ka wait hai. Also i got a bit worried when i saw Amma's expressions during Mandaar's call. Moreover it was Raghav's fault, he was acting like a teenage bf who's trying to make his gf's ex jealous. But nonetheless i had actually expected the tracker scene. Raghav has always been super possessive and conscious over his family so he's always been doing such stuff even if it is wrong. Took me back to the initial episodes when he ordered Harish to lurk around his sister for her protection and Pallavi threatened him. Soo nothing surprising here. 

This smart Raghav was very much needed after the last week episodes. Mandaar ki shakal dekhne waali thi when he saw Raghav and Pallavi ran to him. Bechare ka mini dil tut gaya 😂😂. 

Aai se toh kya hi kahun. Ek hi dil hai pata nahin kitni baar lengi. The way she voiced out the entire fandoms feelings today and the way she got super happy to hear that her kids are in love ❤. 

The last one-to-one conversation was simply amazing but more than that was the scene when Mandaar left. Raghav being the adorable husband looking at his wife with those cute head nods and the way Pallavi was like "tum toh chicken hi khaoge" My cyte husband and wife. Yaar uska koi gif banado 

Sama! You voiced all my feelings 💯 this is exactly the way I felt about the episode and I am so glad to see that you took it on a happy note as well 

such a good one today 

Fav moment- Raghav going like  over Pallavi and Pallavi running to Raghav as soon as she spots him in the restaurant 😳

My whole heart! 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: drnidsur

Thanks for the tag 🤗

I hope we get all hd pics of them ❤️

Some poses were damn cute 😆

Definitelyyyyy

They released the pictures with Amma only

Now since the epi is out they SHOULD post some pictures ❤️

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Haina! They are so comfortable   that’s what I am so happy about today, I am literally jumping 🤣

Oh haan! Pallu didn’t follow her code today. Rub this in face of the people who were complaining why Pallavi hesitated to show the ily sign on the evening of Marathi dinner 🤣

Pallavi is more comfortable with PDA, and Raghav is more intense in their personal space! So cute, so perfect 

Many didn’t like that she used code in kitchen , so much criticism for that , I mean kya farak padta, end main tha toh ILU hi 🤣

Haa, But they are like that na ? Pallavi doesn’t hide her emotions and Raghav is more private kinda of person 😆❤️

Many thought Pallavi will he shy one and Raghav will do PDA though 😂 

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

IF 

Sorry for double post 

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
drnidsur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

That snuggling to him after the kiss 

She was so overwhelmed 😳

The restaurant running to him in excitement and then the way he says 

Your wish , my command in that husky voice 

And their couplish talks ❤️

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: drnidsur

Frankly the episode was soo good that precap shouldn't have been there only😆

Other parts were so damn beautiful ❤️

The mu hona hi tha , bcus raghav is hiding the actual matter from pallavi , he should have told it on mandaars face when she asked if she is missing something 

The chaav se pallavi told that raghav trusts her enough to let her come to d house - that's what is hurt now 

But I wish pallavi picked on the conversation at restaurant

It was clear what mandaar was telling 

She is the same girl who herself made a ludo game talk with sunny, writers plsss 

Keerti I can't believe if someone can fall lower 

I am done with her And her   truuuuuu louuuuu 

Yeah... This MU was kinda expected because Raghav is hiding the actual matter from Pallavi. 

True. That trust is hurt with this tracker issue. And obviously it would be. Raghav hasn't taken her into confidence, she knows that he trusts her and then this tracker pops out of her bag. So, yes that would have hurt her.

Seriously. She should have picked up that conversation at the restaurant. The level to which the makers have dumbed down her character!! The other day, she didn't question the story about those bangles... and now, she didn't catch up on this conversation. Wonder what more will the makers show us. 🤔

unicornwriter thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Sama! You voiced all my feelings 💯 this is exactly the way I felt about the episode and I am so glad to see that you took it on a happy note as well 

such a good one today 

Fav moment- Raghav going like  over Pallavi and Pallavi running to Raghav as soon as she spots him in the restaurant 😳

My whole heart! 

@bold: samee. I loved that scene to be specific. Nothing over the top. No physical touching just them and their cute talks. The way he just filtered the entire world and spoke to her ki "kuch order kare pet main chhuhe kud rahe hai" And the way she replied "tum toh chicken hi khaoge". How sooo homieeee??!!!! 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Many didn’t like that she used code in kitchen , so much criticism for that , I mean kya farak padta, end main tha toh ILU hi 🤣

Haa, But they are like that na ? Pallavi doesn’t hide her emotions and Raghav is more private kinda of person 😆❤️

Many thought Pallavi will he shy one and Raghav will do PDA though 😂 

They only decided that they will use the code outside their room and so were they

What's to criticize there 

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on the new thread🥳