Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

FCUK FATEH! He can rot in hell for all I care. He can do whatever the eff he wants to. He can die in his Ibadat love for Jasmin. Just effing leave Tejo already!!!! 

I won’t be surprised if JasFa sleep together. I won’t even be surprised if they show Jasmin and Tejo both pregnant at the same time. This show is horrible. smiley7smiley11smiley11

Likh ke rakh lo. This show is copying Chand Rakh and Silsila to the T. 

Ravi - Sargun will always be remembered as producers who do shows which display EMA. 

There are very few producers who start off with shows giving very good content like:

DJ's Creative Unit - Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Just Mohabbat, Left Right Left, Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi, Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?, Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Sphere Origins - Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand, Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, Balika Vadhu, Jyoti, Zindgi Ka Har Rang ... Gulaal, Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne, Gangaa, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Read update.. 1st page 

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Read update.. 1st page 

Thank you

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Likh ke rakh lo. This show is copying Chand Rakh and Silsila to the T. 

Ravi - Sargun will always be remembered as producers who do shows which display EMA. 

There are very few producers who start off with shows giving very good content like:

DJ's Creative Unit - Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Just Mohabbat, Left Right Left, Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi, Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak?, Mere Dad Ki Dulhan

Sphere Origins - Des Mein Niklla Hoga Chand, Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar, Balika Vadhu, Jyoti, Zindgi Ka Har Rang ... Gulaal, Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne, Gangaa, Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Silsila was promoted as a EMA story so that’s fine. It makes sense plus the chr Mauli was hailed a lot in that show. They got so much backlash that drasti left the show (read on Twitter) and they killed her chr and at the end Mauli didn’t take her husband back.. satisfying ending! 

This show wasn’t promoted as an EMA show.. Saravi are 🤬 .. apparently Sargun wrote the script 🤢

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

But will Jasmin and fateh sleep together or not? That’s the final nail in the coffin.. I don’t want Fatejo anymore but if JasF* do that, then that’s it. This show is doomed.. so I wanna know already 😆 

In Chad rakh, Jasmin’s chr and Fateh’s chr sleep together or no before Tejo finds out? 

According to chandh rakh ML will marry her(Its a Pakistan show so second marriage is legal for them) After they get married only FL comes to know about their truth but that time she's pregnant so ML don't want to give divorce until she give birth to a son(He wanted a boy) 

Euphoria_V thumbnail

🤢oh my god this man is he real. Makers think he can be redeemed now after all this

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's worst 😆

Euphoria_V thumbnail

As usual she won't read it

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I knew it from the time we saw F getting J's flashes while being with T and actor Ankit's IV or Social media post that this show is copying Chand Rakh, I knew that he's telling the truth becoz makers have already planned everything and Colors Tv channel loves EMA.. I had already braced myself to laugh that the leads from that day onwards.

Also, I think, this show is not going to shut down in near future.

I don't know yaar ...it break my heart :(

After so long I liked any show nd look what hv they done ...

Now even I am sure they'll continue with jasfa only .. and Tejo becoming a side character. 

I wish priyanka refuse to do this shit nd leave the show 💔