Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Since we got that bts, we know Tejo won’t find out about them just yet. I am glad Gippy is on a mission to expose these two. And mami is hell bent on saving Tejo’s life as well. I love mami man. She’s awesome.

when the fcuk is Tejo finding out and when is she walking out of these two cheaters life???? 

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Haan PR me kaam karte hai tho patience maintain karna padta hai. But by god akhri nerve pe hai ye show mere liye. Aisi aisi rangeen gaaliyan nikal rahi hai ma kasam. Man karta hai chun chun ke de maaru. Lekin sharafat rok leti hai tho normal gaaliyon se kaam chala rahen hai filhaal. Agar hum shuru ho gaye tho dubey ji ki udti udaariyon ki titanic duba ke chodenge. Sanity khatre me daal di humaari. Thanks for quoting update here guys. If it wasn't for this forum pata nahi humara kya hota. Kahan vent karte.

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi05

I have watched this show for Udaariya smiley36 I copied it from Wikipedia smiley36 because I am so lazy to type whole story smiley37 and yes today's episode is out smiley44

Will Fattu and chammo sleep together then, if it were to go chand rakh way? smiley11

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YoungHeart

Since we got that bts, we know Tejo won’t find out about them just yet. I am glad Gippy is on a mission to expose these two. And mami is hell bent on saving Tejo’s life as well. I love mami man. She’s awesome.

when the fcuk is Tejo finding out and when is she walking out of these two cheaters life???? 

Sad is even mami won't be able to save her life...

If jasso nd Fateh weren't enough to make her life hell, she herself is on mission to make it more complicated. 

It's understood she has fallen for him, but damn you girl he is coming with excuses after excuses,  at least open ur eyes 

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Will Fattu and chammo sleep together then, if it were to go chand rakh way? smiley11

Day is not far ... they'll deffo go for jasfa consummation very soon 🤢

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Sad is even mami won't be able to save her life...

If jasso nd Fateh weren't enough to make her life hell, she herself is on mission to make it more complicated. 

It's understood she has fallen for him, but damn you girl he is coming with excuses after excuses,  at least open ur eyes 

True.

End of today’s episode, she feels bad about Fateh’s behavior and suspects something.. but she isn’t finding out tomorrow.. I want them to be exposed and I want Tejo to leave fateh already.. how long will they drag this? 😡

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Day is not far ... they'll deffo go for jasfa consummation very soon smiley11

I knew it from the time we saw F getting J's flashes while being with T and actor Ankit's IV or Social media post that this show is copying Chand Rakh, I knew that he's telling the truth becoz makers have already planned everything and Colors Tv channel loves EMA.. I had already braced myself to laugh that the leads from that day onwards.

Also, I think, this show is not going to shut down in near future.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Fateh wants to get manipulated to indulge in all that with Jasso after all the running he did after her  with Tejo's help usko aadat pad gayi hai tode din bhul gaya but phir vapas aa gaya then why the hell did he marry Tejo he could have put his foot down despite all pressures.Ab no pressure but just the guilty pressure of his conscience and how many days will this continue till they are caught Jasso will again slip off the slippery and selfish character she is and no social standing but Fateh is supposed to be a boxer of repute with an academy what happens to him phir bhag ke phir ke Tejo ke pass hi anna hai as she only has the capacity to pull him out of the mess he landed in but this time I want Tejo to ignore him

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 2 years ago
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Seriously I don't give a damn to these loosers anymore  I just want to see what will Tejo do after knowing the truth about her duff hubby and Jasmean sister affair  I just hope she don't forgive that cheap fellow 🤓 I want to see strong and savage Tejo not this dumb and blind one always in her lala land! 

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pavi05

Seriously I don't give a damn to these loosers anymore  I just want to see what will Tejo do after knowing the truth about her duff hubby and Jasmean sister affair  I just hope she don't forgive that cheap fellow 🤓 I want to see strong and savage Tejo not this dumb and blind one always in her lala land! 

But will Jasmin and fateh sleep together or not? That’s the final nail in the coffin.. I don’t want Fatejo anymore but if JasF* do that, then that’s it. This show is doomed.. so I wanna know already 😆 

In Chad rakh, Jasmin’s chr and Fateh’s chr sleep together or no before Tejo finds out? 

Edited by YoungHeart - 2 years ago