Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11

This was another amazing story.

Fabulous.

Thank you! 💗💗 Sequel is on the way😊

Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi! 

I read this last night but didn't get a chance to comment earlier.

Firstly thanks for writing this one! I'm glad to see the forum turning active again! I randomly stumbled upon this one and I'm glad I did:)

The 10 day nikaah track, although a little illogical, was one of the most beautiful tracks. That phase of confusion and suppressed attraction where Asad knew but was still in denial while Zoya was yet to realize her feelings but could very well feel the jealousy and attraction towards him, had made the track very interesting!

I loved how you captured all that here! There was jealousy, pain, attraction, confusion and love above all, in the way you took the story forward! Jealous Asad is a treat to watch but I'm glad we had a certain Noah to give him the hard blow he deserved for mistreating Zoya! It always irked me to see his lack of respect for Zoya and I craved a sincere apology! Thanks for writing that here! It just added so much meaning to their relation because I always felt Zoya deserved it for always bearing the brunt of his anger for no fault of hers.

I liked how you penned the romantic moments too! The confession was sweet and I liked their talk in the garden too! We all craved a heart-to-heart conversation between Asad and Zoya and I really liked how you included that moment here when they had just started a new beginning! All in all, this Ts was a treat to read:) It had a fair share of both intense and romantic moments, both of which were needed to make their relationship stronger than ever before! 

Thanks for writing this one! Keep writing more:)

-Shreya <3

Edited by Wandering_mind - 2 years ago
dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wandering_mind

Hi! 

I read this last night but didn't get a chance to comment earlier.

Firstly thanks for writing this one! I'm glad to see the forum turning active again! I randomly stumbled upon this one and I'm glad I did:)

The 10 day nikaah track, although a little illogical, was one of the most beautiful tracks. That phase of confusion and suppressed attraction where Asad knew but was still in denial while Zoya was yet to realize her feelings but could very well feel the jealousy and attraction towards him, had made the track very interesting!

I loved how you captured all that here! There was jealousy, pain, attraction, confusion and love above all, in the way you took the story forward! Jealous Asad is a treat to watch but I'm glad we had a certain Noah to give him the hard blow he deserved for mistreating Zoya! It always irked me to see his lack of respect for Zoya and I craved a sincere apology! Thanks for writing that here! It just added so much meaning to their relation because I always felt Zoya deserved it for always bearing the brunt of his anger for no fault of hers.

I liked how you penned the romantic moments too! The confession was sweet and I liked their talk in the garden too! We all craved a heart-to-heart conversation between Asad and Zoya and I really liked how you included that moment here when they had just started a new beginning! All in all, this Ts was a treat to read:) It had a fair share of both intense and romantic moments, both of which were needed to make their relationship stronger than ever before! 

Thanks for writing this one! Keep writing more:)

-Shreya <3

Thank so much for the amazing comment 😊. I love how you've covered little details of my writing! I'll definitely be writing more, in fact I'm continuing this TS on another thread as a sequel!

Loads n loads of love!💗💗

~Meg

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hello lovely people!! As I have been saying, I have continued this TS on another thread as a sequel. For those who want to read it, here's the link!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5245228

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago
tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I know I read it very late..

But this is great, it feels so good to read something positive.

I love Asad and Zoya and this story just made me so happy.

Great one !