AsYa TS: Idli Ki Kasam!

Posted: 2 years ago

Hello AsYans! This is my first TS on this forum, I've already started an FF(The Heart and the Mind). But I've always wanted to write a TS on jealous Asad! And there are already so many amazing ones on this forum, but I just wanted to give it a shot. Do tell me your thoughts if I should post it!

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago

Oooh love a jealous Asad! Definitely post it! 👍🏼

Would love to read one ❤️  Don't ask .. just post it😂

Originally posted by fatima30

Oooh love a jealous Asad! Definitely post it! 👍🏼

Thanks for commenting! First part coming today evening.😃

Originally posted by isha123asya

Would love to read one ❤️  Don't ask .. just post it😂

Hahaha sorry😅😂. Will post the first part by today evening!

Hi guys!👋 Thank you so much for supporting me to post the TS (it's a three-shot btw). Enjoy the wonderful phenomena called Jealous Asad!🤣

Note: It's starting from the episode where Zeenat finds out about the so called 'fake' engagement. The dialogues and stuff may not exactly match the episode, since it's my take on it. Happy reading!

Idli ki Kasam!

Part 1

"Najma, tumhare bhaijaan kahan reh gaye?" Zoya whispered into Najma's ear, wondering where Asad might be. They were practicing their dances for the Sangeet ceremony!

"I don't know Zoya, Tanveer's not feeling well so he might be looking after her." Najma said, flashing an apologetic look towards Zoya.

Tanveer, Tanveer and Tanveer! If he likes her so much why can't he just marry her instead? Why make my life living hell?!

"Zoey, where's your partner and my Sher?" The masterji asked, winking at Najma, who coughed deliberately. Zoya giggled.

"He's not here. But it's okay! I'll practice the moves on my own." Zoya assured him but he declined.

"Arre Zoey, aisa nahi chalega, you need to practice with a partner!"

Zoya gave in and nodded, "Accha theek hai! But who will be my partner though?" She asked worriedly. 

Allah Miyah please don't let it be masterji himself!

"WHY FEAR, WHEN NOAH IS HERE!" Boomed a voice from the door of the Khan Villa. Causing everyone to spin around to look at the entrance.

"NOAAAH!!" Zoya squealed an ran towards a tall, fair man, with turquoise blue eyes and hazel brown hair. Zoya threw her arms around his neck, causing Dilshad and Najma to gasp and then snicker.

"Heyy how's my girl!" Noah asked, locking his arms around Zoya's waist.

"Well, your girl is getting married! And what about you?" Zoya asked, Noah let go of her waist and draped his arm around her shoulder, in a brotherly way, of course.

"I'm well...still in the process of doing the same thing you are..."

Zoya gasped, "Noah! You promised you would tell me when you finally did it!" Zoya glared at him.

"I'm sorry man! It all just happened in a flash, so I forgot to call you!"

That sentence made Dilshad sigh in relief. She cleared her throat and the pair broke apart.

"P-Phoopi, this is Noah, he's my been like my brother since the beginning. We actually met in high school-"

"Arre Zoey, baate kum, dance zyaada! Now that this handsome gentleman is here, you can pair up with him." The dance teacher suggested, throwing Noah a couple of flirty glances.

Noah nodded and took Zoya's hand in his and pulled her closer to match the dance that the masterji was showing to them on his phone.

Zoya placed a hand on his shoulder and the pair began swaying to the music.

Noah was looking nervously towards the masterji, who was drooling over him and whispered, "Is he gay?"

Zoya stifled a laugh and nodded, not knowing someone was watching them with wide eyes.

"Arre mere Sher? You're here? Come on! Come on! Let's pair you up with your real partner-"

"Miss Farooqui." Asad sternly called out.

Who was this guy dancing with her? Has he no decency? Dancing with another man's fiancé? Wait a minute Asad, this engagement is fake. Why are you getting so affected about it? So what she was dancing with another guy. BIG DEAL?

Zoya jumped away from Noah as she heard Asad call her name. Noah smirked, noticing her nervousness around that guy.

"Mr Khan! This is Noah, my bestest friend in the world!" Zoya said excitedly, clutching Noah's arm placing her head on his shoulder sweetly. Asad cringed, despite the fact that he didn't want to. 

"Hi! Glad to meet you Mr Khan." Noah stretched his hand out for Asad to shake, but Asad curtly nodded. Slightly taken aback by Asad's reaction, he leaned down to whisper in Zoya's ear.

"Whoa, tough crowd! You're marrying this guy?" He whispered throwing glances towards Asad, who was glaring at them.

"Calm down bro, he'll come around once you get to know him." Zoya whispered back comfortingly. But Noah wasn't convinced. After all, he wanted the best for his sister/best friend! The thought that Asad was distancing himself from Zoya lingered in his mind.
Noah knew Asad was getting uncomfortable when he saw Zoya dancing with him, heck he even saw Asad giving him a deadly glare. But why didn't Asad say anything? He should've intervened if he really loved her! Noah officially decided to deliberately irk Asad into confession of his feelings during his time at the Khan Villa.

"Arre Zoey, kitni baar bolna padega? Baate kum, dance zyaada!" Masterji said in an irritated tone.

"J-ji masterji, a-abhi karti hoon" Zoya stuttered, seeing Asad walk closer to her. Asad held out his hand for her, and she gracefully placed her hand in his, sending tingles throughout both of their bodies. Asad was overcome by possessiveness, he pulled her closer to him with such force that she collided into his chest.

His hands snaked around her waist to keep her steady, Zoya's hands were laid flat against his chest. Both of them had completely forgotten that the rest of the family was present in the room. Noah went and stood next to Dilshad.

"Mrs Khan, I think we should go. They've literally forgotten about our existence!" He chuckled softly. Dilshad smiled and said, "Oh but just look at them! They're so in love, but neither of them are willing to accept it! Stubborn kids. Oh and beta, no need to be so formal, you can call me Phoopi too." Dilshad told him, thumping his back gently.

"Yes, uh-Phoopi, what do you mean they aren't willing to accept it?"

"These two silly children of mine think that the other hates them! Asad thinks Zoya hates him, and Zoya thinks Asad hates her! But both of of them love each other very much." Dilshad giggled.

"Okay...well that's complicated! But, can I ask you something?" Noah requested. Dilshad smiled and nodded.

"You want Mr Khan to confess his feelings for Zoe right?"

"Of course I do!"

"Okay. So what if we, make him tell her-"

"But I've tried countless times! The boy doesn't listen! Nor speak, mind you!" Dilshad said pressing her forehead.

"Yeah I got that, so my idea is to make him jealous, so that he realises how much he truly loves her. And then, if luck is by our side, he'll confess!" Noah whispered brightly.

"Hmm... that's actually a pretty good idea! Let's do it!" Dilshad high-fived Noah softly, making sure Asad-Zoya didn't hear their discussion.

Lucky for them, Asad was completely lost in Zoya's brown eyes. His arms were wrapped around her petite waist, and it just felt...right! She fit so perfectly in his arms, he just felt like holding her, all day, all night long.  Her smell intoxicated him. She smelt of vanilla and berries. His gaze fell on her pouty lips and his eyes darkened. 

Zoya was looking into his chocolate brown eyes and had also noticed them darkening. Her breath hitched as he spun her out and brought her back in, this time her back against his chest. His lips lingered near her ear, sending a shiver down her spine. One arm was secured around her waist as the other slid down from her shoulder to her wrist, as the masterji had instructed.

They were shaken from their moment by masterji's clapping.

"Wonderful! You've almost learnt the whole dance sequence! You'll need to practice this mere Sher. I need to go have my idli byeee!" Masterji waved to everyone and winked at Asad before walking out the door.

"Good night Mr Khan!" Zoya chimed and proceeded towards her room when she was stopped by Asad holding her wrist.

"M-Mr Khan, what happened?" Zoya asked, flustered.

"Miss Farooqui, um... who...was that?"

"Who are you referring to Mr Khan?"

"T-that man, you were dancing with before I..."

"Allah Miyah what's wrong with you Mr Khan? Itni jaldi bhool gaye? He's my best friend, Noah!"

"Oh yeah... I-I forgot... sorry. Good night."

"Good night" Zoya greeted but was stopped again in the same method.

"A-ab kya hua Mr Khan?" All this 'hand-holding' was killing her!

"D-do you want to practice?" He asked, he wanted to dance with her. The feeling of her in his arms left him wanting more.

"What's...what's the need Mr Khan? It's not like we're really getting married is it?" Zoya stated coldly. Right now the only way she couldn't break down was to be cold.

The words made his heart clench miserably. Why, why did he have to tell her over and over it was fake? When it was all real for him?

"O-okay then. Good night Miss Farooqui"

"Good night Mr Khan."

Ta-daaa! Here was the first part of my TS! Hope you all liked it! Do comment and let me know your thoughts! I know it was a bit short, but the next updates will be longer, promise!🤗

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago

This onee😍😍😍 I just love jealous Asad! I’m so loving your stories ❤️ Want to read more of this sooon☺️

Originally posted by sj_qh_kabhi

This onee😍😍😍 I just love jealous Asad! I’m so loving your stories ❤️ Want to read more of this sooon☺️

Thanks ☺️! I'm so glad you're loving my stories🤗! New part coming today evening!(possibly on both stories, I'm on a writing spree today🤣)

Damn You i have been itching to find such a os on Indian forums for ages failing to do so .I swear i loved each and every line of it .Kudos to you .Waiting eagerly for the next part...❤️

Bless my greedy heart but can we get a kiss in any of three parts ?😳😳