Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamxr thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MilkBiscuits

Damn You i have been itching to find such a os on Indian forums for ages failing to do so .I swear i loved each and every line of it .Kudos to you .Waiting eagerly for the next part...❤️

OMG OMG!!! I've read your TS(and commented on it!) Thank you thank you thank you!!!!❤️❤️

And yes, there will be a kiss... 😉

Edited by Captain_Crash - 2 years ago
isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome ✨👌.. reading something new after a long time .. thanks for this one 😍.. update soon . Loved it❤️

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Awesome ✨👌.. reading something new after a long time .. thanks for this one 😍.. update soon . Loved it❤️

Thank you! ❤️Will update sometime today...

~Meg

dreamxr thumbnail

I'll be updating soon!

dreamxr thumbnail

Hellooooo! Here is the second part of my TS! Hope y'all like it.

Happy reading!😌

Part 2

The day before Sangeet ceremony

Asad was pacing around his room, figuring out his feelings for Zoya when a knock on his door snapped him back to reality.

"Come in" he answered, low-key hoping it was Zoya.

"Asad. I need to talk to you." Came Dilshad's stern voice from the door. Asad nervously nodded.

"What are your feelings for Zoya?" Dilshad asked directly. Not wanting to waste time.

"A-Ammi what are you saying?" Asad said turning away from his mother.

"Arre? I'm clearly asking you, what are your feelings for Zoya?"

"A-Ammi, I can't talk about that stuff now, I have work." Asad lied.

"Asad, I'm your Ammi, how stupid do you think I am?" Dilshad asked annoyed.

"Ammi- I didn't mean-" Asad sighed. "Okay fine, I'll answer your question."

Dilshad nodded.

"The truth is...I don't know Ammi."

"Ya Allah yeh ladka! I want a proper answer. Do you love her, or not?"

"Ammi-"

"Asad! It's a simple question, yes or no!"

"Well, she's the exact opposite of what I want as a wife! I mean, she's loud, messy and arrogant. She drives me nuts!" Asad blurted. Dilshad smiled inwardly and glanced at Noah, who was listening in to the conversation from behind the doorframe. Smirking, she decided to put their plan into action.

"Accha fine, well I've been thinking..." Dilshad paused, making sure her words took effect on Asad. Asad gulped.

"If we could organize two weddings..."

Asad turned around.

"Two weddings? Isn't Najma too young for-"

"Silly child, I'm talking about Zoya! We could break off her engagement with you and-"

"WHAT?! NO!" Asad almost screeched, without realising how possessive he sounded.

"Arre? Abhi toh you said didn't want to marry Zoya! So what's the problem with her marrying Noah? They get along pretty well!"

"With Noah?!"  He asked, cringing.

"Yes, is that a problem? Well, since you don't like her it shouldn't be. I'll just ask Zoya is she's okay with the relationship." Dilshad stated and turned away to walk out of the room.

"Ammi!" Came Asad's pleading voice as she was just exiting, she smiled and threw a victorious glance towards Noah who was smirking too.

"Ab kya Asad?' Dilshad feigned.

"Ammi...I-I want to marry- I mean I'm fine with-" Asad paused and took a deep breath to calm himself. "Ammi...I love Zoya." He finally admitted. Dilshad went forward and hugged her son gently.

"So...what now?" Asad asked.

"What do you mean 'what now'! Go tell her!!" She encouraged him.

"Ammi but-"

"Asad, no buts. Go and tell her."

"Ammi, c-can I tell her after the Sangeet?" Asad inquired, he needed time to think how he would put it forward.

"Sure beta. But tell her okay?"

Asad nodded as Dilshad left the room happy with her accomplishments of the day.

Asad slumped down on his turquoise settee near the window, burying his face in his hands.

How should I say it to her? Everytime I try, she always interrupts me! 

Asad sat on the settee for quite a while, thinking about Zoya and her antics. A smile adorned his face occasionally.

"Asad! Come for dinner!" His Ammi's voice floated in from the kitchen.

"Ayaa Ammi!" Asad answered, getting nervous about seeing Zoya at dinner again. He walked out of his room to the kitchen, only to find Ammi and Najma already seated. Zoya wasn't present. Asad rubbed the back of his neck and sat down on his chair.

As they started eating, Dilshad noticed Asad glancing at Zoya's empty chair frequently and smiled. Asad sighed and finally decided to ask the question.

"A-Ammi, where's Miss Farooqui?"

Dilshad snickered and answered, "Arre beta, she's gone out for sightseeing with Noah. He wanted to explore Bhopal so..."

"She went alone?! She could've at least informed us!" Asad said sharply.

"Asad, she hasn't gone alone, Noah's with her, didn't you hear what I said?"

"Yes Ammi but-"

The door of the Khan Villa swung open. Everyone got up and went near the entrance to check on the troublesome duo of Zoya and Noah, who were standing with their arms slung around each others shoulder.

Asad fumed. He couldn't see anything except for Noah's hand on Zoya's shoulder.

Zoya and Noah were laughing with their heads thrown back at something Noah said.

"Nooo Noah! You were the one who ordered the Hawaiian delight! You know I hate pineapple on pizza!" Zoya whined.

"That's why I ordered it!" Noah burst out laughing.

"But you know I like BBQ chicken!" Zoya smacked his arm playfully.

Noah shrugged.

"Miss Farooqui!" Boomed a voice from the kitchen. Everyone fell silent as they watched Asad walk slowly towards Zoya.

"Do you have any idea what the time is?"

"It's 9:00 Mr Khan." Zoya answered ruefully.

"Exactly. Do you have my idea how worried we were? You don't call, you don't inform!-"

"Mr Khan-"

"NO! ENOUGH! I've had enough of this nonsense!" Asad shouted.

"Mr Khan will you-"

"Don't you have any decency? Roaming around the city with another man till late night? Not informing at home and letting your family worry themselves while you enjoy at their expense? No wonder your parents left you-" Asad stopped, realising he had gone too far. Zoya was staring at him with wide eyes, he saw hurt linger in them and punched himself mentally.

"Mr Khan. My phone died, that's why I couldn't call Phoopi. I hope you understand that." She said in a low,cold voice and walked off to her room. Noah went behind her, throwing a deadly glare towards Asad.

Dilshad placed a hand on Asad's shoulder.

"Asad, what was that?" She asked, shocked by her son's actions.

"I'm sorry Ammi. I shouldn't have mentioned her parents."

"I'm not talking about that, though it was horrible of you to say that. But I'm talking about your anger. It was such a small thing, she got home late that was all! Why did you make it such a big deal?" Dilshad sternly asked.

"B-because, she was with a guy we don't even know! What if-"

"Silly child! She's known him since she was a teenager! We may not know him, but she knows him best right?"

Asad nodded guiltily.

"Now go apologize to her okay?"

"Yes Ammi." Asad said and proceeded towards the garden to clear his mind.

To his dismay, Asad entered the garden outside their house only to find Zoya and Noah sitting on the bench. Their bench, as Asad liked to call it. His hands curled into fists as he tried to control his annoyance. He let out a sad sigh as he saw Noah's arm snake around her waist.

Have I lost her?

Asad saw Zoya rest her head on Noah's chest and cry. He could see her body racking with sobs. Her crying pierced his heart.

I can't...I can't see her cry. It pierces me like a thousand knives. She deserves better.

He took a step forward hesitantly, the only thing on his mind was Zoya. He was breaking, breaking because she was hurt and he couldn't do anything about it.

The only thing I've ever done is make her cry. I can't keep on hurting her. I can't keep the distance I once wanted to keep.

He took another step. This time a little more confident. He closed his eyes and let the tears fall when he saw Zoya snuggle even closer to Noah, completely oblivious to Asad.

All this time I've fallen in love with her. I can't even imagine my life without her. I can't live...

He saw Noah run his hands through Zoya'a hair and his heart clenched again. Asad's hand was hanging in the air as if Zoya was going to run into his arms.

I will always love her.

He heard Noah whisper sweet nothings in Zoya's ear." Shh, it's okay. You're not alone. I'm here. I'll always be with you okay?" He whispered. Asad's ability to move had stopped. He stood there frozen and crushed.

I wish I could whisper those words in her ears. Make her feel loved. Always be by her side.

I want be be there for her when she's down. Be part of her happiness when she's jovial. I want to see her dimples, all the time.

Asad gathered the last bit of courage left in him and took three steps forward. Determined to win her heart and claim her as his own.

No. I can't lose her. Not this time. The last time I almost lost her, I felt like my whole world collapsed! She's my world. 

Flashes of the Mangalpur incident played in his mind. The sight of Zoya's lifeless body made his heart  shatter. He walked up behind Noah.

Asad placed a hesitant and shaking hand on Noah's shoulder. Noah shrugged Asad's hand off and got up to face him, glaring at him. Zoya gasped at the situation.

"YOU. You stay away." Noah pointed a finger at Asad's face and seethed.

"I-I just-" Asad tried to reason with Noah.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Stay. Away."

"Noah... it's okay-" Zoya chided but was cut off.

"No! It's not okay Zoe! You think he can just hurt you whenever he wants and then apologize and get away with it? He takes you for granted, can't you see that?" Noah yelled.

"Noah please, there's a rea-"

"No Zoe!" He said and turned to face Asad. "You, I don't even know what to say about you! Who do you think you are, commenting about her parents? You talk about etiquettes and manners, and this is how you talk to your fiancée? You're a hypocrite. That's what you are!" He finally let it all out. "Go away." He said coldly.

Asad hung his head in utter shame and turned away. Taking slow steps back into the house.

"Noah-"

"Zoe, please. I don't want this topic to continue."

"Noah will you listen to me?!" Zoya asked loudly.

"Zoe, I'm not gonna listen to you!"

"Then what's the difference between you and him?" She argued, and Noah fell silent.

"Noah, he's a good guy! He's just faced a lot in his life at a very young age. That's why he's built walls around his heart. Not letting anyone in except his Ammi and sister. He's got a lot of anger pent up in him since his father left Phoopi for another woman. That's why sometimes he lets it out on me! He just needs someone to support and care for him. Otherwise he breaks down and trust me, I hate seeing him like that." Her voice was breaking.

Noah nodded in understanding and smiled, a naughty glint in his eye.

"Oooh! Does that mean my Zoe's in luuurve?" He said childishly.

"Honestly, I think I am!" Zoya replied, laughing sadly.

"But does he love you?" Noah pressed.

I-I don't know..."

Noah thumped Zoya's back comfortingly and pulled her in for another side hug. They stayed there for a while whilst Asad was completely shaken and broke down in his room.

How could I do this to her? I hate to see tears in her eyes, one tear is like a thousand knives to me. Why do I keep hurting her so much? Why?...

A knock on his door brought him out of his reverie.

"Come in" he answered.

Zoya walked into his room and Asad instantly sprang up.

"Z-Zoya..."

Allah Miyah! Miss Farooqui to freakin' ZOYA! What's happening to Mr Khan!?

"I'm sorry Zoya..." Asad's eyes were welling up with tears.

"It's okay Mr Khan! It really is. I think your anger was justified. Just, I have a request..."

Asad looked into Zoya's doe-like eyes and nodded.

"W-whenever you... you're angry, on me. Try not to...uhm...mention my parents? I mean- you know why-" Zoya was cut off as Asad pulled her into a tight hug all of a sudden. The moment he held her close, he was intoxicated by Zoya's scent.

"Mr Khan wha-"

"Shh...just...let me hold you." Came the reply from Asad, which sent tingles all over Zoya's body.

"I'm sorry Zoya. I'm so...so...sorry" he breathed into her silken hair and broke the hug, but he wasn't ready to let go. As Zoya tried to step away from him, he smoothly snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her flush against his chest. Zoya looked at him questioningly. Asad's lips curved into a small smile. Zoya blushed.

He cupped her face gently and rested his forehead against hers. Zoya's eyes widened and then closed. She was confused and surprised, but satisfied and ecstatic at the same time. Their breaths mingled as Asad leaned closer, Zoya opened her eyes to look into Asad's darkened ones. He leaned closer, tightening his hold on her waist. He caressed her cheeks with his free hand before placing it in the crook of her neck. She shivered under his touch, Asad smiled at how much he affected her.

Asad's lips were a mere breath away from Zoya's. His warm breath fanning her face made goosebumps erupt all over her body. She felt him lean closer and closed her eyes in anticipation.

"Asad, Najma, Zoya! Come for dinner! We have to wake up earlier tomorrow so we can prepare for the sangeet!"

Asad and Zoya broke apart like the other was on fire. Asad rolled his eyes at the inconvenient timing. Zoya opened her mouth to say something, then hesitated and ran away to the dining area.

Asad walked out behind her, his hand squeezing the bridge of his nose.

Around midnight (after dinner)

Zoya's stomach was grumbling. Dilshad's plan of eating early and sleeping early wasn't sitting well with her...and her stomach. Zoya hesitated to go outside since she was wearing shorts, if Mr Khan was sitting there, she'd be screwed. One way or the other! She coughed.

Chup reh Zoya! What in the world is wrong with your brain? Always taking the wrong meanings...

She sighed in annoyance as her stomach grumbled once more. She sprang up from her bed and decided to get something to eat. There must be a pizza in the fridge or something...

Zoya slowly creeped out of her room and into the kitchen. She started flitting around the kitchen, looking for something to eat. She opened the fridge to search for some left-over pizza. And she found it, lying beside some kheer made by Tanveer.

"Issi baat pe ek sher arz hai!" she whispered to herself.

"Fridge mein padi hain uri-furi kheer...

Fridge mein padi hai uri-furi kheer,

Pizza hai saccha pyaar mera, I'm sorry Tanveer!

Shukriya shukriya-" she gasped as she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist from the back.

"Vah vah Zoya" whispered a husky voice in her ear.

I guess it's 'the other way'...WHAT. THE. HECK. ZOYA-

"So...pizza is your true love?" Asad playfully asked, nuzzling into her hair. Little did he know, Zoya had temporarily lost the ability to speak. He turned her around to face him a pulled her into his chest once again. Her eyes were closed.

"Look at me Zoya." He whispered.

Zoya fluttered her eyes open and blushed.

"Zoya...I just asked you something..."

"Mr Khan, I was just- I didn't realize you were here."

"Woh..actually I had just come to drink some water." Asad admitted.

"Oh..." Zoya tried to go back to her room but Asad just pulled her back into his embrace. Zoya blushed and smiled, hypnotizing Asad with her dimples. He caressed the area with the pad of his thumb, Zoya closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. Her own hands nervously locking around his neck.

He smiled at the gesture and started walking forward towards the kitchen island, he stopped only when Zoya was trapped between the platform and his body. His hands started caressing her waist as he leaned in closer to Zoya.

Zoya closed her eyes, but they were snapped open as she heard some kind of rustling from the garden. She glanced around the house.

"Mr Khan I think-" Her words were cut off as Asad claimed her lips with his...

Bwahahahaa!!😈 See ya'll in the next chap- *ducks from a flying chappal*

Comment and lemme know your thoughts!- *starts wearing bulletproof clothing*🤣

For all those who read this first, I've edited the song out because...well I thought it was too cheesy 😅. So you guys might want to read it again...sorry for the trouble!

sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMGGG!!! This was so intense and I literally had goosebumps!!! Asad not only felt guilty but apologized as well! Loved the update❤️

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: sj_qh_kabhi

OMGGG!!! This was so intense and I literally had goosebumps!!! Asad not only felt guilty but apologized as well! Loved the update❤️

Thank you for being such a sweet reader!😘❤️

dreamxr thumbnail

This chapter is for MilkBiscuits! Whom, as promised has updated her TS! So LESGOOO!!😃 

Also sorry for making y'all wait on The Heart and The Mind...new chapter of that one will be coming soon!

Part 3 (final part)

She was taken completely by surprise! But the feel of his lips against hers melted her into a pile of mush. 

He sucked on her lower lip tenderly, nipping it once or twice. He was on a different kind of high, he couldn't get enough of her! He felt her hands trail further up his neck and glide through his hair, he demanded entry in response, leisurely tracing her lower lip with his tongue. But she was out of breath, and she pulled away to take a breath but Asad took advantage of her slightly opened mouth and deepened the kiss. The impact took Zoya to different planes! His mouth was getting demanding, urgent. His hands were tracing lazy patterns on her waist, making her get lost in the different sensations. But remembering Asad's harsh words she pulled away, leaving Asad hungry for more.

Chests heaving, they slowly broke apart. Zoya nervously pushed a lock of hair behind her ear, assuming he would scold her for losing control or wearing the shorts. She decided to apologize first to cushion the blow.

"Mr Khan I'm-"

"That was amazing..." Asad whispered intensely.

"Yes I'm sorry that was really- wait, what?" Zoya was gaping at Asad.

Did he just say what I thought he just said?!

"P-pardon me Mr Khan, but, what did you say?"

"I said..." He pulled her closer by her waist and cupped her face. "That was amazing."  His eyes darkened as he leaned in for another kiss but Zoya pushed him away and escaped from between the kitchen-island and his body, clutching her head in the most excited and 'Zoya-ish' way.

"Wait so...YOU MEANT IT?!" She shrieked, causing Asad to run to her and cover her mouth shut.

"Miss Farooqui, do you always have to be so loud?" He asked, worriedly glancing around the house to make sure no one was up.

"Yes, I meant it!" He whisper-shouted.

Zoya smiled at him, but then frowned childishly.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

Asad smirked, catching her wrist and pulling her flush against him. "Because if I had told you before, this never would've happened..." He snaked his arms around her waist and just held her, looking deep into her beautiful brown eyes.

They always managed to calm him but excite him at the same time. He just observed her in the moment. Her raven black hair that framed her face, her soft petal-like lips, and her petite frame against his.

Soon enough they realised that they had been standing like that for 15 whole minutes! Zoya glanced at the clock and gasped.

"Allah miyah! It's 2:15! Chhodiye! We have to go to bed otherwise we'll be groggy the whole day tomorrow and-" her words were cut off once again as Asad gave her a slow peck.

"I love you." He smiled at her lazily.

Zoya softly giggled and locked her arms around his neck, giving him a small peck back.

"Well, I love you too Jahapanah!" She whispered and buried her face in his chest shyly.

"Arre? Miss Zoya Farooqui sharama bhi sakti hai! I didn't know that!"

"Mr Khan joke maar sakte hai? I didn't know that!" Zoya said sticking her tongue out childishly.

"So childish..." Asad said rolling his eyes.

"Haan? Toh chod dijiye. I have to go sleep!" Zoya struggled free and ran towards her room, but Asad reached the door quicker and blocked her way in.

Zoya tried pushing him out of her way but he took advantage of the situation and flipped her smoothly so that she was pressed against the wall beside her room's door.

"Now what Mr Khan?" She said irritated.

"Where do you think you're going before giving me my goodnight kiss?" He pouted like kid and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ya Allah Mr Khan! Abhi to di thi! Since when were you so romantic?"

"Are you gonna give one or not? Because I may have some other plans..." He smirked at Zoya, who was blushing.

"What's wrong with you Mr Khan? Aap mujhe shameless keh ke khud hi..." She trailed off, seeing Asad's eyes darken.

"Okay fine. One kiss." She said, holding up one finger.

"Close your eyes Mr Khan." She said in the most sensual way possible, trying to stifle a laugh.

Asad closed his eyes, waiting for Zoya to give him a kiss. He felt a small peck on his cheek and snapped open his eyes to see Zoya gone and the door to her room shut. He rolled his eyes and turned around to walk to his room, smiling like an idiot.

After the Sangeet ceremony

Asad was dazed since the moment she had walked down the stairs wearing a pink lehenga which was adorned with different kinds of borders and sparkles. He'd been looking at her throughout the whole ceremony! Though once he thought he might've caused some damage by glaring at Noah when he held Zoya's hand, playfully asking for a dance. 

Asad was currently daydreaming on the luxury of his bed. Daydreaming was something he never thought he would do in this lifetime!

Since last night's events, Zoya was the only thing on his mind. The fact that they were getting married in two days was making him giddy. He'd shocked everyone at dinner when he made a sly joke at something Zoya said! Suddenly a knock on his door brought him out of his dreams.

He quickly walked to the door, hoping it was who he thought it was. But he opened it to see Tanveer holding a cup of black coffee.

"Jammy, coffee." Tanveer said in her usual sugar-coated voice.

"Oh, umm thank you." He awkwardly took the coffee mug from her hands.

"Vaise Tanu..." He said that a little loudly in hope of irking Zoya, but no response. Tanveer turned around to face him.

"Jee Jammy?"

"Woh umm, Miss Farooqui kahan hai?"

"I don't know Jammy, she's probably with Noah." Tanveer smirked inwardly. While Asad cringed.

"Oh... okay." He walked out of his room to the garden. Leaving Tanveer baffled. Asad walked to their favourite bench only to see Zoya and Noah already sitting on it!

Oh no not again...

"So it's finally happened! My lil' Zoya's in love!" Noah put an arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah...crazy right?" Zoya said, her eyes wide.

"No, not crazy at all! I mean, after I met Heather, nothing about love seemed like it was crazy anymore!"

"Aww someone's missing their fiancé!" Zoya teased, nudging him with her shoulder. Asad gave out a sigh of relief, so he was engaged!

Unfortunately for Asad's dignity, his sigh of relief was heard by Noah, who turned around to face him, grinning slyly.

"Oh Zoe, I think I have to go." He said stifling a laugh.

Zoya, who was still facing away from Asad was confused.

"What why?"

"I uh...I forgot to call Heather today so she might be pissed, and believe me, you do not wanna see an angry Heather. See ya!" He said smiling and walked off, thumping Asad on the back as he went. Asad walked up to Zoya and sat down beside her.

"Acchaaa! That's why Noah went away in a hurry. You didn't threaten him or anything na?!" Zoya giggled.

"Haha veeery funny Miss Farooqui..." Asad said sarcastically.

"Arre?! Zoya se seedha Miss Farooqui?"

"Yes, don't you still call me Mr Khan?"

"I do, but because it seems kinda cute..." Zoya took his arm in hers and rested her head in his shoulder.

"Chodo, you'll be calling me Asad on our wedding night anyways..." Asad said, husky voice and all.

"Many...many times..." He slid his hand around her waist and nipped at her earlobe, making her gasp.

"A-Mr Khan, what are you- koi dekh lega!"

"Dekhne do..." He nuzzled into her hair and placed a few kisses on her cheek, which was turning pink.

"Mr Khan Najma dekh legi."

"I don't care." He kissed the corners of her lips.

Zoya's breath hitched as she felt one of Asad's hands slip beneath her kurti, caressing her bare waist.

"M-Mr Khan-" she tried to speak but her words were drowned in sighs.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered, nuzzling in her neck.

He moved his lips to her jawline, now openly placing deeper kisses. Zoya gripped the back of his kurta and bit her lip to stifle a moan. He was placing open-mouthed kisses on her slender neck, pulling her closer and closer to him by her waist. He bit a spot and then licked it to soothe the pain.

"A-Asad..." She moaned softly.

"Mmm... My name sounds so good from your lips." He groaned and kissed her on her lips, deeper and more passionately than ever before. Their tongues fought for dominance, as Asad ran his hands all over Zoya's waist and Zoya fisted his hair.

They broke apart after what seemed like eons. 

Zoya giggled, "Mr Khan,"

"Zoya c'mon, you just called me Asad!" Asad glared at her.

"Haan, toh? I'll save it for our 'moments' na!" She said making air-quotes with her fingers and grinning.

"Ugh fine..." Asad grumbled. "Anyways what were you saying?"

"Yeah I was saying, everytime we met after dance practice, we ended up...well..." She giggled shyly again, tightening her hold on Asad's arm.

Asad smiled, "Well speaking of dance class, actually, I have to admit. I was a little jealous."

Zoya snickered.

"Of whom Mr Khan?" She stifled a giggle.

"Of Noah..." He admitted softly. Zoya broke out laughing.

"Hey not funny! It hurts! Idli ki kasam!" Asad teased, pinching his throat. He tried mimicking their gay dance teacher. A person Zoya was really jealous of. She glared at him for a moment, then her irritation turned into sadness.

But he noticed tears well up in her eyes.

"Believe me Mr Khan, I know." Zoya suddenly got solemn. Asad looked at her, worried.

"What do you mean Zoya?" He asked, cupping her face.

"N-nothing...forget it." She shook her head.

"Zoya. You can tell me."

Zoya rested her head on Asad's shoulder and told him how she'd felt when Tanveer had gotten too close or when he had scolded her for no reason whatsoever. Asad felt like slapping himself over and over again while listening to Zoya. She fell silent for a while after letting her thoughts out. Asad felt her shiver slightly.

"Mr Khan, let's go sleep. It's getting cold."

"Yeah okay.″ Asad nodded.

They walked to their respective rooms after sharing a quick kiss, hoping no one was around.

Asad had just sat down on his bed when someone knocked on his door frantically. Rolling his eyes, he got up and opened it to find Zoya glaring at him.

"Now what happened Zoya?"

"It's all your fault! What will Phoopi say? Ya Allah what will Api say?! I'm doomed!" She clutched her head and closed her eyes in annoyance.

"Miss Farooqui will you please tell me what happened?!" Asad asked bewildered.

"THIS!" She moved her hair one one shoulder to reveal a reddish mark on her neck. Asad snickered.

"Not funny Mr Khan! It'll be so embarrassing!"

"Just hide it with a dupatta or something!" Asad waved her off.

"Fine but if it gets worse THAT'S ON YOU." She pointed a finger towards him and backed away to her room, glaring at him continuously. 

Asad closed the door and chuckled at her antics 

You have no idea how much I love you Zoya.

The End

Finito! Finally. I know it was verrry short. Sorry if I disappointed you guys and for making y'all wait for the update, especially MilkBiscuits! Thank you guys so much for reading this TS! More stories are always brewing...❤️.

Love y'all!

~Meg

fatima30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awwww I love this story! So so cute! 

Love their kissy confession! 😚

I miss Asya so much after reading all your stories! I hope you write thousands more now! 

dreamxr thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatima30

Awwww I love this story! So so cute! 

Love their kissy confession! 😚

I miss Asya so much after reading all your stories! I hope you write thousands more now! 

Thank you so much!💗💗 Your comments always make me smile!😊 Also, speaking of new stories, would you guys like a sequel to this one first or a completely new story? I'll be writing more since I just became a groupbieeeee!!!