Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

She is, she used to come to the city I used to work and live in, she came there few times to attend some events, but I just went one time to see her live, I actually wanted to see how bad her makeup looks in real, and really she look like a bhootni with that much of makeup.. ๐Ÿ˜ตAnyway, not only she arrived late for that event, she did not even looked once at any of the people standing on the side ( around the stage) calling out her name, she was only looking at the media who was clicking her pic. ๐Ÿ˜†

I saw her years ago the first time.. early 2000s. she looked gorgeous. I just bumped into her ๐Ÿ˜†

Then again in 2008.. but it was for Sonu Nigam show.. attitude or not, she has matured a lot from those days.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yeah, she's totally changed now. ๐Ÿค”

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

How can one be mean to an 8 year old?

Having said that, Kareena hasn't transformed to Mother Teresa now. She is just smarter at hiding her snooty ass. She found the perfect partner in elitist Saif.

Waise I have heard, Saif is complete opposite of that.. he is super nice and warm to people.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Yeah, she's totally changed now. ๐Ÿค”

Ermm, may be not ๐Ÿ˜†

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

If she was not friendly, why would she release pregnancy tips for all mothers for just โ‚น370.00 ($4.98 USD)? She could've kept all her expert advice to herself. Yet she was kind enough to share with the world for a small profit only. 

Pregnancy Bible releasing on August 9th. Preorder your copy now. โค๏ธ

What advice is she going to give people? Hire an army of nannies to look after your kid?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I'm aware of her beef with Bipasha but this.. I  grew up loving Bebo, I feel so disappointed in her at times ๐Ÿ˜†

Unfortunately, Mallika didn't last that long while Kareena is still doing mainstream movies. I have watched Malika's interviews and she seems like a smart woman...last I watched her with Tanmay Bhat's reaction video to welcome. She has a pleasing personality. 

YourCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I saw her years ago the first time.. early 2000s. she looked gorgeous. I just bumped into her ๐Ÿ˜†

Then again in 2008.. but it was for Sonu Nigam show.. attitude or not, she has matured a lot from those days.

the event where i saw her wasnt very long time back, you can say after 2015 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

the event where i saw her wasnt very long time back, you can say after 2015 

Okie,  I have always hoped she would become a better person, I loved her so much as a child.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have a friend who had some distant connection to people who sponsor celebrity concerts in the US. She used to get to go backstage at some concerts. She said most actresses and rude and snobby. Itโ€™s not that they are outright mean but they will just look through you like you donโ€™t even exist. They are in their own elitist bubble. The male stars are apparently a lot nicer.

My own view is that I think actresses are always scared that fans will get too close physically or touch them so they remain standoffish so people donโ€™t dare to feel comfortable with them.