Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

My cousins have a darker skin tone; one of them got skin lightening and the other is constantly told she is dark. What happens now is, her mom tries to make me look bad just because of it, constantly tries to pull me down ðŸ˜†

If you don't mind me asking, how did you cousin get skin lightening? Most of the lightening treatments these days are temporary, but ones like laser (which is a bit permanent) can be frightening dangerous, as they literally rip off your upper layer of the skin, which is supposedly darker than the lower layers. Much like what Kajol did I believe, with ofc glutathione which most of the Bolly actors do.

Glutathione too is temporary unless maintained and causes kidney damage and stuff. Hope your cousin is wary of such side effects

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The amount of jealousy in this thread. You all just hate her because she is the first woman to work in films, first woman to get married, first woman to have babies, first woman to write a book, first woman to woman. 

She can act however she wants with people. Thank the gods she exists to teach us peasants the right way of life.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

This was the real Kareena back in the days😆

She was so weird even with Aishwarya. lol Evolved a lot now it seems.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9rqcbHhM4[/YOUTUBE]

This is what happens when you think you're god's gift but then you meet god's gift.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I am not surprised. Kareena always appeared this cold shouldered woman and doesn't look approachable at all.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

She is, she used to come to the city I used to work and live in, she came there few times to attend some events, but I just went one time to see her live, I actually wanted to see how bad her makeup looks in real, and really she look like a bhootni with that much of makeup.. 😵Anyway, not only she arrived late for that event, she did not even looked once at any of the people standing on the side ( around the stage) calling out her name, she was only looking at the media who was clicking her pic. ðŸ˜†

What an obnoxious woman ðŸ¤¢

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

This is what happens when you think you're god's gift but then you meet god's gift.

And I am unable to find any offscreen pictures of Kareena and Aish together after this😆

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

This was the real Kareena back in the days😆

She was so weird even with Aishwarya. lol Evolved a lot now it seems.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X9rqcbHhM4[/YOUTUBE]

Love the sassiness in Ash's expression after she reads the winner's name: "but of course... who else would win but a flop, undeserving nepo kid"

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If you don't mind me asking, how did you cousin get skin lightening? Most of the lightening treatments these days are temporary, but ones like laser (which is a bit permanent) can be frightening dangerous, as they literally rip off your upper layer of the skin, which is supposedly darker than the lower layers. Much like what Kajol did I believe, with ofc glutathione which most of the Bolly actors do.

Glutathione too is temporary unless maintained and causes kidney damage and stuff. Hope your cousin is wary of such side effects

She got some treatment from Kaya done 10+ years ago. She was dusky, had pimple issues, got some chemical peeling done at the time. She doesn't admit its skin lightening but her skin tone has gone from dusky to fair quite considerably (that too in when she was 24-25). She also gets facials, bleaching done regularly. 

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

She got some treatment from Kaya done 10+ years ago. She was dusky, had pimple issues, got some chemical peeling done at the time. She doesn't admit its skin lightening but her skin tone has gone from dusky to fair quite considerably (that too in when she was 24-25). She also gets facials, bleaching done regularly. 

Oh okay! Maybe then a treatment to even out skin tone and it probably brightened the overall complexion a bit. Thanks for sharing! :)

priya185 thumbnail

Kareena did not treat people well

she seems to be nicer now though