DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Yeah that's why I said most not all. I have been called fair skinned too but I never gave it much thought. But my cousin is fairer than me and she is very proud.😆

This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Her skin tone is her aan-ban-shan😆 I have noticed most fair skinned indian girls are so proud of their skin colour. 

[/QUOTE

I'm quite fair skinned myself, and to be honest I never gave it much thought on how skin color impacts girls until recently. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Except Ameesha, does she just have beef with tan actresses? 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Waise I have heard Kareena's mom is a nightmare. 

I think she had a lot of influence on her those days which explains her behaviour back then. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: etherealbeauty

Yeah that's why I said most not all. I have been called fair skinned too but I never gave it much thought. But my cousin is fairer than me and she is very proud.😆

My cousins have a darker skin tone; one of them got skin lightening and the other is constantly told she is dark. What happens now is, her mom tries to make me look bad just because of it, constantly tries to pull me down ðŸ˜†

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

True. She was awful to PC as well when she just started out and was doing well. The don 2 times. PC was really shaken off when she called kareena her friend and karan showed a clip from kwk where she didn't say many pleasing things about her. I love how PC went on to become so so successful. Her success literally made kareena shut up and start singing her praises. Her attitude was so entitled..it was like she owns BW and all these outsider actresses just don't belong there. 

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Aren't the industry kids used to being treated as royalty? How can we expect them to treat peasants properly?

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

That's really sad. I don't know what goes through someone's head to literally ignore a costar. How do you not reply to someone saying hello? HOW?

Jelousy and a need to feel important, more superior to the other. 

It's also a form of control tactic - when you ignore someone, you play with their head and know they'll try to get you to respond, so gives you attention and also makes you feel in control.

If one encounters such persons - Run! Toxic to the core.

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Waise I have heard Kareena's mom is a nightmare. 

That woman is a nightmare even in her own children’s lives.
She completely ruined Karishma’s life. First she was thrust into acting when she was only 14 or 15, not even getting enough time to finish high school. A kid was made to earn for the family and god knows what she had to go through on the sets. 

Then she ruined her personal life by having the audacity to ask Abhishek’s parents for money since he was a flop. She could have been living it up as the Bachchan bahu but was married off to some creepy rich divorced guy. 

The only reason she was supportive of Saif was because she was enchanted by him being a nawab. 

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

Not surprised a bit.. Dumbola has always been an arrogant prick... her bad behaviour was brushed aside as being 'cute' and 'straightforward' in her younger days.. she knows she cannot get away with it now.. so she has learnt to hide her true obnoxious self very well ..