Posted: 2 years ago

I saw her at Mumbai airport once, years ago. She was travelling with Shahid and his family. I just had the impression of really fair skin. That's about it.

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

I'm aware of her beef with Bipasha but this.. I  grew up loving Bebo, I feel so disappointed in her at times πŸ˜†

Unfortunately, Mallika didn't last that long while Kareena is still doing mainstream movies. I have watched Malika's interviews and she seems like a smart woman...last I watched her with Tanmay Bhat's reaction video to welcome. She has a pleasing personality. 

Things would have been very different if it were Mallika Kapoor and Kareena Sherawat. Let's not forget that. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by kar08

I saw her at Mumbai airport once, years ago. She was travelling with Shahid and his family. I just had the impression of really fair skin. That's about it.

She is extremely fair skinned. 

Originally posted by mothymoth

What advice is she going to give people? Hire an army of nannies to look after your kid?

😑 you are just jealous that you have no tips for the nation/the world

Originally posted by hotchoco

I have a friend who had some distant connection to people who sponsor celebrity concerts in the US. She used to get to go backstage at some concerts. She said most actresses and rude and snobby. It’s not that they are outright mean but they will just look through you like you don’t even exist. They are in their own elitist bubble. The male stars are apparently a lot nicer.

My own view is that I think actresses are always scared that fans will get too close physically or touch them so they remain standoffish so people don’t dare to feel comfortable with them. 

Agree, and that makes complete sense. Also that was a time when actresses didn't even have an army of bodyguards around them, unlike now where they have an entire entourage of teams around them.

But Kareena has no business being unfriendly towards a kid or any of her female co-stars.

Her skin tone is her aan-ban-shanπŸ˜† I have noticed most fair skinned indian girls are so proud of their skin colour. 

Originally posted by Autumn_Rose

She is extremely fair skinned. 

Edited by etherealbeauty - 2 years ago

That's really sad. I don't know what goes through someone's head to literally ignore a costar. How do you not reply to someone saying hello? HOW?

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

Things would have been very different if it were Mallika Kapoor and Kareena Sherawat. Let's not forget that. πŸ˜³

Also, I think Mallika started with doing intimate scenes (which was so shocking at that point in time), with an extremely 'hot' body. I also remember reading an interview years ago (IDK why is still remember something from 15 years back πŸ˜†) that she said she has a very average face but a good body so she just made use of it. After Murder's success, we started getting a stream of actresses (I remember Neha Dhupia's Julie) who too starting getting bold onscreen and never lasted very long tbh. Mallika's image too became too hard to be shaken off from the audience's memory, and she never could venture out much from the image she carried though she had lot of potential. 

Before that, I think Kareena's role in K3G and Asoka required her to wear small clothes which wasn't too much of a norm in those days. She started dressing up hotter and then came Bipasha, Mallika.. who took it to a whole new level with not just their dressing style but also with their bold scenes. Bollywood changed a lot IMO after that. 

Originally posted by etherealbeauty

Her skin tone is her aan-ban-shanπŸ˜† I have noticed most fair skinned indian girls are so proud of their skin colour. 

I'm quite fair skinned myself, and to be honest I never gave it much thought on how skin color impacts girls until recently. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago