Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Shalini is right. The tweet in itself was very problematic but let’s be extremely careful about words like marital rape. I don’t really think this is what the user implied, though that tweet is creepy af. 

Parul I dint use the word nor did I discuss it..meghumonu was talking about the tweet and I just said its unfortunate that thess fans are girls. Mujhe show discuss karne ka time mushkil se milta hai.. ye sab faltu fan drama kya discuss karu..? 

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

First time in several months I will be skipping the episode :(

Is this the “tadka” Sandy Sickand was harping about 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

7 likes in that tweet.

That's really bad I think that people are agreeing to these words as well

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

The fan was asking Sai for a scene where Raghav impregnates Pallavi before 7 days so Mandar loses the challenge. Is impregnating your wife/girlfriend the only way to stop someone from leaving you. Where is Pallavi's consent in it?  Some words need not be spoken aloud to get its meaning!! 

No Meghu..I condemn the tweet but deriving marital rape from it is wrong and for us all to react to it and give it so much importance is wrong. RR can easily seduce P if he wants he has been a gentleman . 

My concern is the words marital rape are very very serious matter and have to be discussed in right context and platform.To extrapolate and make a judgements on all young girls of today would be very wrong on our part. 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

No Meghu..I condemn the tweet but deriving marital rape from it is wrong and for us all to react to it and give it so much importance is wrong. RR can easily seduce P if he wants he has been a gentleman . 

My concern is the words marital rape are very very serious matter and have to be discussed in right context and platform.To extrapolate and make a judgements on all young girls of today would be very wrong on our part. 

At this point of the story is Pallavi ready to go all the way in the marriage? I feel no. She is not ready to consummate the marriage but if Raghav requests her then to make him happy she will do it. But the truth it will to please her husband she did it not by her own will. Though Raghav also knows this and will never ask for it till his wife is ready. As for the tweet many women in India are forced into consummate their marriage even though they are not ready just to please their patidev!! Is this not a kind of marital rape? 

Well let's agree to disagree but this kind of problematic posts do not bore well especially that from a girl. 

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

At this point of the story is Pallavi ready to go all the way in the marriage? I feel no. She is not ready to consummate the marriage but if Raghav requests her then to make him happy she will do it. But the truth it will to please her husband she did it not by her own will. Though Raghav also knows this and will never ask for it till his wife is ready. As for the tweet many women in India are forced into consummate their marriage even though they are not ready just to please their patidev!! Is this not a kind of marital rape? 

Lets rest it dear..the tweet, the show have nothing to do with marital rape. For those of us who reay care there are institutions with women who actually suffered that abuse and need help and acceptance. We can help those institutions, and teach our sons what respecting wife and women means.

This shows forum is not the right place to discuss impact of marital rape. 

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Ohk .havent seen any tweet myself ..I just took her word for it.. dont worry not spreading anything anywhere unless I see it.. not interested in this offscreen fan drama anyway..

Exactly ...🤗

Hope by the time im.back from vacation things on show are better for god sake...Team Raghvi needs to buck up. 

MistyDawn thumbnail

Just to clarify, I just saw the tweet and its quite disgusting. if Pallavi gets pregnant it wont be because "Raghav ne use pregnant kar diya" (cant believe Im discussing this BS) but because they both wanted to get pregnant.  Meghamonu said that the person said Raghav should do marital rape..maybe she was misinformed or misinterpreted and all I said was that its a shame these fans are girls.. Dint say a word on this topic after that.. spread krne ka sawal hi nahi hai. 

Also, please can we not post and repost that stupid tweet.. ruins the mood of our AT. 

Edited by MistyDawn - 2 years ago
Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Just to clatify, I just saw the tweet and its quite disgusting. if Pallavi gets pregnant it wont be because "Raghav ne use pregnant kar diya" (cant believe Im discussing this BS) but because they both wanted to get pregnant.  Meghamonu said that the person said Raghav should do marital rape..maybe she was misinformed or misinterpreted and all I said was that its a shame these fans are girls.. Dint say a word on this topic after that.. spread krne ka sawal hi nahi hai. 

Also, please can we not post and repost that stupid tweet.. ruins the mood of our AT. 

Deleting rn

Didn't intended to ruin the mood

Edited by Mysterie_girl - 2 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl

Deleting rn

Didn't intended to ruin the mood

Thanks Shreyangi🤗