Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Bilkul dimag kharab episode subah subah   I just watch 20 mins of a creep on my screen  balance naam ki koi cheez hai?

Sara mood kharab ho gaya yaar 😭😭

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

I really hope Pallavi draws line here and firmly says no for going to D house there is a limit to everything, you can't do everything on humanitarian grounds or you can't give into every demand 

I am hoping for this Sikku please 😭

Pallu will go to D house - that is when the mirror scene will come with aayi. I really hope Aayi invites Raghav too and asks him to come with Pallavi. 

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

The script writing is bad that is what I say - Just like they could have gotten Raghav injured in any other way but went with a nail on the wall, they are doing this to get Raghav to misunderstand Pallavi. I am really thankful that Raghav was not the typical ML who ordered Pallavi to remove the bangles in front of Mandar. I think tomorrow they are going to discuss - what happens if Mandar remembers Pallavi and his love for her. This plot is going to go for the next week too I feel. 

No Raghav will not misunderstand her...but his dejection is something his wife should notice....they both are letting M have his way.

Dare I wonder if this is plan by Raghvi and both husband wife are in cahoots to trap Mandar after thier discussion on RR,'s 6th sense on Mandar? Can we hope for some intelligence to unravel itself? Not sure Sikku can pull it off though. So will not hope for too much. 

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry for deviating the topic have they revealed Pallavi's party look?? 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Why are young girls asking such questions?! Have they not learnt anything from those incidents? We often are shocked by comments from older generation but for younger ones to come out with such things is beyond me.   What if someone with their mindset wished same upon them? Wouldn’t be nice then being on the receiving end.  

Our country is already number 1 in victim blaming. Men in our country casually threatens with rape and now even younger generation of girls are making light of this crime!! Jab tak ghatiya soch nahi badlegi kuch nahi hogi is desh ki!! 😡

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Can't believe these fans are actually girls..

Yes I too was at first dumbfounded but alas!! 😡

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pallu is in black net  Saari for party look

Shivangi's looking Gorgeous 😍😍

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PSharada

Pallu will go to D house - that is when the mirror scene will come with aayi. I really hope Aayi invites Raghav too and asks him to come with Pallavi. 

Right now we are not even sure of the sequence of scenes and Sikku really need to cutdown the precaps he gives away everything

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

Our country is already number 1 in victim blaming. Men in our country casually threatens with rape and now even younger generation of girls are making light of this crime!! Jab tak ghatiya soch nahi badlegi kuch nahi hogi is desh ki!! 😡

Please read my reply to you Meghu.. do you have the twitter post you are referring to and have you verified its contents? 

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Niaaa10

Sorry for deviating the topic have they revealed Pallavi's party look?? 

Yup

she is in black net saree

Check MF