Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

Lets rest it dear..the tweet, the show have nothing to do with marital rape. For those of us who reay care there are institutions with women who actually suffered that abuse and need help and acceptance. We can help those institutions, and teach our sons what respecting wife and women means.

This shows forum is not the right place to discuss impact of marital rape. 

As I said let's agree to disagree !! Your viewpoint is different about this matter than mine!! I respect that but this kind of tweets should not be made especially that by a girl!! Anyway let's concentrate on the show!! 

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Just to clatify, I just saw the tweet and its quite disgusting. if Pallavi gets pregnant it wont be because "Raghav ne use pregnant kar diya" (cant believe Im discussing this BS) but because they both wanted to get pregnant.  Meghamonu said that the person said Raghav should do marital rape..maybe she was misinformed or misinterpreted and all I said was that its a shame these fans are girls.. Dint say a word on this topic after that.. spread krne ka sawal hi nahi hai. 

Also, please can we not post and repost that stupid tweet.. ruins the mood of our AT. 

Yes Misty not blaming you or Meghu at all.🤗.we all are a misinformed of the tweet contents..so was trying to stop the avalanche because the words are serious , grave and dark..and can open a pandoras box for everyone..once everyone starts discussing it there is no stopping so was being firm. 

Didnt mean to say that you were spreading anything, we all are spreading the yucky tweet by reacting and discussing it. 

Yes and its in bad taste so we dont want it on AT.

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly ...🤗

Hope by the time im.back from vacation things on show are better for god sake...Team Raghvi needs to buck up. 

You are going on vacation? awesome! hope you have great time!

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Parul I dint use the word nor did I discuss it..meghumonu was talking about the tweet and I just said its unfortunate that thess fans are girls. Mujhe show discuss karne ka time mushkil se milta hai.. ye sab faltu fan drama kya discuss karu..? 

Yes Vaish, I know. It was basically for all of us. Not only you. I know you haven’t seen the tweet 🤗🤗

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Yes Vaish, I know. It was basically for all of us. Not only you. I know you haven’t seen the tweet 🤗🤗

Choddo..I didnt mean to offend anyone

.Vaishali,Parul, Meghu...lots of love. 

❤️

Shivangi is looking awesome in black saree. But its will be 2 min maggie noodle romance and rest 20 min tadka. Not expecting much . Will be back on 8th , till then will try to keep my mind off MHRW. To be frank, I was concerned how I will deal with  not connecting with the show on my camping trip...but today not feeling that concerned.😭

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Choddo..I didnt mean to offend anyone

.Vaishali,Parul, Meghu...lots of love. 

❤️

Shivangi is looking awesome in black saree. But its will be 2 min maggie noodle romance and rest 20 min tadka. Not expecting much . Will be back on 8th , till then will try to keep my mind off MHRW. To be frank, I was concerned how I will deal with  not connecting with the show on my camping trip...but today not feeling that concerned.😭

It’s alright Shalini. I guess it’s the perfect time to go on the vacation. Aise hi stretch hone wala hai.

You have a really good time 🤗❤️

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

Trauma can cause a change or shift in personality but a 360 degree change is not seen anywhere till now? Is it possible for any kind of trauma to change the base foundation or core of your personality completely.  There can be three options here :- 

1. He is fake . He is a doppleganger and placed by Ved to sow chaos into Raghvi's life.

2. He has a split personality disorder. The other side of his personality came out because the memories which he used to supress it is gone.

3. This is his real personality and all the loving, caring personality is just an act from childhood and he is even more vile and evil than VD. 

@bold: but the 360 degree change is on the assumption that he was never like this. We don't know what he was like bc my point #3 - we only know what was told to us. He's not outrightly rude. He was pleasant to Amma, he is still pleasant to his own family. He's just shifted to total creeper vibes and lacks manners towards Pallavi & Raghav.  

And yes trauma does affect people differently. So there's no real limit to how much one can change in the face of trauma. 

But to your other points - those are also all still valid options too! Tbh, anything can happen because we never saw him before the accident so writers kind of have a blank slate to work with. 

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

@bold: but the 360 degree change is on the assumption that he was never like this. We don't know what he was like bc my point #3 - we only know what was told to us. He's not outrightly rude. He was pleasant to Amma, he is still pleasant to his own family. He's just shifted to total creeper vibes and lacks manners towards Pallavi & Raghav.  

And yes trauma does affect people differently. So there's no real limit to how much one can change in the face of trauma. 

But to your other points - those are also all still valid options too! Tbh, anything can happen because we never saw him before the accident so writers kind of have a blank slate to work with. 

Two options are viable here after today's episode :-

1. He is fake. More and more this theory is getting stronger.

2. He was always like this but like any intelligent psychopath he hid his true self behind mask of civility.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah I'm leaning towards

1) like you said fake  

2) real but faking memory loss in order to get Pallavi back.