Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wth is this Tweet🤢🤢

Myself even hesitate to comment on their pics and how dare people do this kind stuff tagging them directly 🤔

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

This whole bangle story is made up..  and Ramya is obviously in cahoots with him.. he wants to put all suhaag ki nishanis on her to mark her as his own.. to rile up Raghav and create MUs... 

I am also thinking the same

Cuz the way Mandar said today k ek din MS bhi aise hi pehna dunga to mujhe bhi yahi lag raha

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Empty

Edited by RainbowUnicorm - 2 years ago
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes !! It is this disgusting post I am talking about and the tweet is by a girl. 😡

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Wth is this Tweet🤢🤢

Myself even hesitate to comment on their pics and how dare people do this kind stuff tagging them directly 🤔

IKR 

This is sheer disgust IMO

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

Misty..we are spreading the wrong thing. Lets verify the contents of the tweet in question because no such words like marital rape were used on the tweet I saw...deriving such dangerous words and spreading them could become our mistake. 

Shalini is right. The tweet in itself was very problematic but let’s be extremely careful about words like marital rape. I don’t really think this is what the user implied, though that tweet is creepy af. 

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

Is the episode this bad?? I ain’t watching it then , will save me from misery 😳😔

Don't watch it for your own sanity 

It complete headache 

Pallavi with Mandy and Raghav searching them all around the city 😔

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Misty..we are spreading the wrong thing. Lets verify the contents of the tweet in question because no such words like marital rape were used on the tweet I saw...deriving such dangerous words and spreading them could become our mistake. 

Ohk .havent seen any tweet myself ..I just took her word for it.. dont worry not spreading anything anywhere unless I see it.. not interested in this offscreen fan drama anyway..

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Post is in wrong element..but..

where is Marital Rape being derived from this??

.the post itself is a low blow..on top of that lets not derive that only way to make woman pregnant is marital rape. Raghvi are quite capable of getting pregnant by passion and seduction. 

Why and who derived marital rape and we all are reacting to it??

At this point of the story is Pallavi ready to go all the way in the marriage? I feel no. She is not ready to consummate the marriage but if Raghav requests her then to make him happy she will do it. But the truth it will to please her husband she did it not by her own will. Though Raghav also knows this and will never ask for it till his wife is ready. As for the tweet many women in India are forced into consummate their marriage even though they are not ready just to please their patidev!! Is this not a kind of marital rape?