Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

Okay today's episode is royal pain - I watched the whole episode in fast forward motion. And precap is also really bad with Doctor Amma telling D family to bring Pallavi to the house to take care of the grown up man. Keerti and Sunny are evil to core - sorry they are not grey whatever Sickand may say. My heart can't take this attyachar - I will be taking a break for the next few episodes. 

Dr ramya, from where she got her degree? Why can't someone ask her for last two year that guy her beta was doing everything why suddenly 'only' pallavi is needed to keep him well? 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: unicornwriter

@bold- the same women who was being conscious since the kast 2-3 episodes. Keeping her husband and MIL informed about everything just to not have any misunderstanding. 

The script writing is bad that is what I say - Just like they could have gotten Raghav injured in any other way but went with a nail on the wall, they are doing this to get Raghav to misunderstand Pallavi. I am really thankful that Raghav was not the typical ML who ordered Pallavi to remove the bangles in front of Mandar. I think tomorrow they are going to discuss - what happens if Mandar remembers Pallavi and his love for her. This plot is going to go for the next week too I feel. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

💯 agree with you.  Pallavi was wrong today.  Cvs just making her dumb 😡 She was out whole day with her ex  without her husband's knowledge and still was asking Raghav was he worried Bangles she accepted them okay but remove them at home why flaunt in front of her husband 

Raghav should have told her that i called you and Mandar answered your phone 🤔

I getting tired of Pallavi's promises and then not keeping them 😔

Can't defend Pallavi today..  she will be bashed left,right n center today..kaam hi aisa kiya hai. When she agreed to go to Vikarabad the first thing she should have done is called Raghav.. help karne ke chakkar me itna irresponsible thode na ho jata ho koi.. 

Niaaa10 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I really hope Pallavi draws line here and firmly says no for going to D house there is a limit to everything, you can't do everything on humanitarian grounds or you can't give into every demand 

I am hoping for this Sikku please 😭

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She should have at least informed her Amma and Raghav given that she went to Vikarabad. I hate the way they are making Pallavi look inconsiderate when she is not. The script writing is really bad. I mean Mandar holds Pallavi's hand and still she doesn't say anything - he is slowly pushing his boundaries. The whole attack is a natak and I think he is going to get Dr.Ramya to force the family to get Pallavi to the house. I really hope Aayi plays her mastercard and invites both Raghav and Pallavi to the house. So Pallavi comes with Raghav and not alone. 

I hope Pallavi says no to this 🤞🤞

No Ayi or no Raghav can help her. Pallavi needs to draw firm lines of her boundaries as daughter and as wife. To be the best daughter she is ignoring her husband 

She knows Raghav is not comfortable with Mandy then how come she didn't think about contacting him atleast once 🤔

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

Dr ramya, from where she got her degree? Why can't someone ask her for last two year that guy her beta was doing everything why suddenly 'only' pallavi is needed to keep him well? 

Yeah I think right now Mandar is fanning insecurities of everyone - Aayi, baba and Raghav. He is going to fake this panic attack and will try to get Pallavi to D house. And then it is slowly - I need Pallavi to be sane so meri shaadi phir se kara do jhaap. It is like try to put a foot in the door and slowly get inside the door and push the inside person(Raghav) out. 

I really hope the creatives don't give a shitty episode with an equivalent shitty precap - it is just too much. 

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Can't defend Pallavi today..  she will be bashed left,right n center today..kaam hi aisa kiya hai. When she agreed to go to Vikarabad the first thing she should have done is called Raghav.. help karne ke chakkar me itna irresponsible thode na ho jata ho koi.. 

It is sad now we are at a point where we cannot defend our Pals nor RR. Cannot believe this dumbness from both. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

I hope Pallavi says no to this 🤞🤞

No Ayi or no Raghav can help her. Pallavi needs to draw firm lines of her boundaries as daughter and as wife. To be the best daughter she is ignoring her husband 

She knows Raghav is not comfortable with Mandy then how come she didn't think about contacting him atleast once 🤔

Bad script writing aur kuch nahin. She didn't even check her phone once - that is so not Pallavi that has been shown till now. 

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay today's episode is royal pain - I watched the whole episode in fast forward motion. And precap is also really bad with Doctor Amma telling D family to bring Pallavi to the house to take care of the grown up man. Keerti and Sunny are evil to core - sorry they are not grey whatever Sickand may say. My heart can't take this attyachar - I will be taking a break for the next few episodes. 

Bilkul dimag kharab episode subah subah   I just watched 20 mins of a creep on my screen  balance naam ki koi cheez hai?

Edited by Inese_20 - 2 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainbowUnicorm

I can give P margin and understanding on everything but she can take off those bangles once in RR house...she won't help M in memory issue by wearing those bangles in RR mansion. 

Same thing with RR..he had the argument in front of RR mansion with  M. He will have security camera tape as proof...he could have easily told Pallavi about it . The man didnt install gps tracker on the new phone he gave her??

Both Raghavi have suddenly lost their marbles. Only M has brains? Hard to digest. 

Just to make Mandy shine cvs dumbed down both leads 😡😡

A day before they promised each other never hiding anything from each other and now 😭