Shakti going off air latest news

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

#SuperExclusive

HOT EXCLUSIVE

BIG BREAKING

@ColorsTV #ShaktiAstitvaKeEhsaasKi to GO OFF AIR!!

@GossipsTv EXCLUSIVE

#SabsePehleSirfGTvPar #RubinaDilaik #CezanneKhan #SimbaNagpal #JigyassaSingh https://t.co/tU6qbkXs6e

Anyway according to me it's a good decision show already run for many years shakti name will always come on blockbuster shows list now makers have no story left they just dragging

it's best to affair it

I agree 👍. Best time to end it: both couples are together, Mahi realized her mistake and moved out of Harman's life while still maintaining a good relationship with their daughter, Saumya is going to be Guru Maa again, Heer is focusing on her studies etc. Not watching it any more, but over the weekend I've randomly checked some episodes and this is what I've noticed.

If the show had been continued, then they would have shown other separations and the producer/channel probably realized that the show would not have survived to another separation of the leads. If it barely gets 1.2 TRP at 8.00 p.m., we can imagine how low the ratings would have been at a new time slot and with leads not together or other negative stuffs presented in order to keep the story going on. 

If the show ends, then Sant Baksh & Parmeet have to accept Heer willingly.

Originally posted by kavitha_r

If the show ends, then Sant Baksh & Parmeet have to accept Heer willingly.

I hope they give this show a decent happy ending.. let heer have the operation and lead a normal married life with Virat ..maybe they can even adopt a child if heer is unable to conceive..but after so many years …this show should give some happiness to the kinnars and the men who love them…🤦🏻‍♀️

Originally posted by Indira1211

I hope they give this show a decent happy ending.. let heer have the operation and lead a normal married life with Virat ..maybe they can even adopt a child if heer is unable to conceive..but after so many years …this show should give some happiness to the kinnars and the men who love them…🤦🏻‍♀️

If Heer had to undergo surgery, it would have happened long back. Even for Soumya, Harman asked Preeto to ask Soumya about the surgery in one of the episodes, but there was a loose end.

I guess if the kinners undergo an operation, it would not justify the title, "Shakti ek astitva ehsaas ki."

But the show should focus more on transgender empowerment.

I hope they also show the successful surgery of Heer & possibly Soumya.