Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Again Boring and Irritating episode.  Again whole episode dediated to vanraj cafe ki cafe kaise chalna chahiye. Kaun sa burger bachon ko pasand hai. Sub kuch ek hafte se vanraj ke cafe ke baare  mein discuss ho raha  but no talk about anupama dance academy ?? 

Look like I have to stop watching anupama till  cvs stop showing non sense thing that they keep showing only vanraj business journey but no business journey. Till then I only rely on update only 

Maine yeh ek hafte  se non sense bahut tolerate kar liya hai

Forum mat chhodna surabhi

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh kyun aayegi. Yeh serious character lag rahi hai...

Thoda fun character chahiye mujhe

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Forum nahin choda rahi hoon bus anupama dekhna chod rahi hoon jub tukade yeh cvs sirf vanraj ke cafe pe hi focus kar rahe hain? Bus update read kahoonga, agar episode acha hua tabhi TV mein dekhoongi

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Mujhe naya character sincere aur sensible lag raha hai

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

That girl made me curious than Rakhi's classless insult...

Rakhi ko jo jagah pasand nahi, wahan kyun jaati hai. Dimaag hatela lagta hai uska

@bold - This mumbaiya language 😂😂😂

desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kavya k expressions, bolne ka dhang bilkul sadakchhap hota ja raha hi.....the actress makes it more worse with her OTT acting. Like baa says, she is maide ki katori....in other words a bimbo. 

I thought she could have been shown more mature, independent who fell in love with a married man. instead she is shown to be a brainless bimbo at times, who gets a lot of sh** in return but still does not up her game

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Now after the confrontation scene I am more curious to know how Pakhi, Toshu behaves. Both the spoilt brats have the same attitude. Why Anupama with the shyness have to worry about her character? Knowing that she is pure. It happens when such type of question raise, only a female gets conscious, but the male doesn't have to worry about the character. 

Anupama saying that she won't come to the cafe. Vanraj is still expecting Anupama to be his problem solver. And Kavya again being a hypocrite, she tried to replace Anupama. Anupama was called Chalu, for just only be having nice with Vanraj. Agar woh kuchh sach mein bura karti to use maar hi daalte. 

Kavya sach mein chalu kiya definition mein fit hoti hai. But I won't call her Chalu at all. Paltu "Kehti hai meine kaha tha kitne sare customers ayenge" Now the customers are flooded in Vanraj's cafe. As always Anupama has to be the problem solver for Vanraj... All the people their wanna eat the burger which Anupama has made. 

Customers are waiting. Kal tak Kavya badi uchhal rahi thi, Aaj Anupama ke bina kaam hi nahi ho sakta. Usually I don't comment on  Nandini's lines, but her lines touched here. The goodness should not be taken for granted. Karmo ka fal yahi par milega. It's said parents ka karmo ka fal, bache ko milta hai. To patni ke karmo ka fal pati ko bhi milta hai. The way his wife insults Anupama, I wanted that Anupama should not become his saviour this time. But she helped them in an indirect way. Which I didn't like at all. 

So loved that girl who played the customer overall. She called Kavya Aunty 😂🤣. And called Baa a Maam. And upar se grahak bhagwan hote hai. To Bhagwan kabhi galat nahi hote. 

Again Anupama, Kavya and Rakhi scene, again she spoiled all the mood. What's the point of creating an issue in the cafe. Again Rakhi Dave is back with the Kinjal sheild. For Kinjal love she will break the family... Wow. 

@bold Rakhi is still in revenge mode. She couldn't stop her daughter from marrying into a family she considers to be a disgrace nor can she force her daughter to leave the Shah family directly so she will destroy that family in her own way to get her daughter back and to her senses. It's pretty clear that although she has issues with Paritosh being Vanraj’s son, she can still accommodate him but not his family. It's more like a title for tat thing, you snatch away my life and happiness from me, I will destroy yours back in return that even using your own son against you.

For example support your own daughter tomorrow decided to marry a beggar or a psychotic criminal or someone that doesn't deserve her at all, won't you as a parent try to stop her and even by chance if the marriage takes place wouldn't you try make or convince her get out of it, and if she were blind to all the fact you presented wouldn't you do everything in your power and use any methods at your disposal to make her see the truth? It's the same with Rakhi, for her the Shah family is undeserving of Kinjal as their DIL and she will never rest in peace until she gets her daughter back. 

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wonder if she will be a good character or bad??

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

@bold Rakhi is still in revenge mode. She couldn't stop her daughter from marrying into a family she considers to be a disgrace nor can she force her daughter to leave the Shah family directly so she will destroy that family in her own way to get her daughter back and to her senses. It's pretty clear that although she has issues with Paritosh being Vanraj’s son, she can still accommodate him but not his family. It's more like a title for tat thing, you snatch away my life and happiness from me, I will destroy yours back in return that even using your own son against you.

For example support your own daughter tomorrow decided to marry a beggar or a psychotic criminal or someone that doesn't deserve her at all, won't you as a parent try to stop her and even by chance if the marriage takes place wouldn't you try make or convince her get out of it, and if she were blind to all the fact you presented wouldn't you do everything in your power and use any methods at your disposal to make her see the truth? It's the same with Rakhi, for her the Shah family is undeserving of Kinjal as their DIL and she will never rest in peace until she gets her daughter back. 

@bold.  Shah family is nothing like that and Rakhi knows it very well.  It is her ego that she still can’t accept her daughter’s marriage. 🤮 Rakhi Dave doesn’t even give a d** about her own husband let alone be her daughter’s family. 😅 Have you ever seen Rakhi’s family?? She cannot digest the fact that Shah’s are together and still living in a joint family.  They have issues that is their personal matter.  But they have not tortured or not disrespected Kinjal. ♥️  Kinjal gets WHATEVER she wants. Then Anupama is there to take care of her and her needs.  I do believe that Kinjal did not deserve Toshu but then it was her decision and her decision only. Family did nothing to make her marry their son. Don’t you think if you think Kinjal is so smart and educated then you should trust her choices.  I am sure if she married Toshu then she knew what she was getting into and how to get out of it if it didn’t work.  Blaming family and breaking it because Rakhi Dave wants her out is the most crassly and disgusting thing to do. Shah’s did not break Rakhi’s family nor did they get their son married to Kinjal betraying Rakhi. What they did was to accept their marriage and provide their support to their children.  Is that so bad to do?? Who will not support their children in their right state of mind especially when they have not committed a crime. 🤔

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikameghan

@bold.  Shah family is nothing like that and Rakhi knows it very well.  It is her ego that she still can’t accept her daughter’s marriage. 🤮 Rakhi Dave doesn’t even give a d** about her own husband let alone be her daughter’s family. 😅 Have you ever seen Rakhi’s family?? She cannot digest the fact that Shah’s are together and still living in a joint family.  They have issues that is their personal matter.  But they have not tortured or not disrespected Kinjal. ♥️  Kinjal gets WHATEVER she wants. Then Anupama is there to take care of her and her needs.  I do believe that Kinjal did not deserve Toshu but then it was her decision and her decision only. Family did nothing to make her marry their son. Don’t you think if you think Kinjal is so smart and educated then you should trust her choices.  I am sure if she married Toshu then she knew what she was getting into and how to get out of it if it didn’t work.  Blaming family and breaking it because Rakhi Dave wants her out is the most crassly and disgusting thing to do. Shah’s did not break Rakhi’s family nor did they get their son married to Kinjal betraying Rakhi. What they did was to accept their marriage and provide their support to their children.  Is that so bad to do?? Who will not support their children in their right state of mind especially when they have not committed a crime. 🤔

For Rakhi Dave living in a joint family itself is a crime!!!! She doesn't want her daughter to live like that she didn't raise her to be that way. It's not that she doesn't care about her husband, it just that she is quite dominating as a wife and that's very evident from how she seems to have a final say in their own matters, as far as the Shah family is concerned, yes she doesn't give a damn about them because according to her they are the villain of her life and she hates them to the core. They have not tortured of disrespected Kinjal but lifestyle has definitely downgraded to a great extent and that is what hurts Rakhi the most, she wants her daughter to continue living in luxury like she used to before marriage because that is what she deserves as her child, every parent wants the best for their child especially when they can afford it and what the Shah’s are giving Kinjal is sub standard as per Rakhi and she cannot fathom or accept that no matter what kinjal says or thinks. Moreover Kinjal is her only daughter and child so its understandable why she is unable to come to terms with her relationship with the Shah family. Kinjal gets what she needs no doubt and Anupama is there to see that but that is just not good enough for Rakhi Dave, for her Kinjal should be attending her weekly spa sessions, going for shopping, having lunch, brunch or dinner at the best restaurants available, have atleast 5 to 6 maids attending to her needs and serving her 24x7 not being a maid herself, in short what Rakhi wants is that her daughter continues living in luxury and not a middle class life given she is her only daughter and she has certain dreams and aspirations for her future. And let's be frank, Kinjal is overworked, she is not even looking after herself anymore, as a mother Rakhi obviously hates and blames the Shah family for it. So I understand where Rakhi is coming from and why she is doing it, for a mother her child's wellbeing is more important than being classy and if it requires one to be disgusting, horrible or anything that is possible to ensure that then she would do it, because that is how a mother is.

Shah's did break Rakhi’s family, I mean her family was just her, her husband and kinjal, with Kinjal gone it's just two aging parents living in a house. Rakhi was against the marriage and she was only willing to yield if Paritosh agreed to come and live in the Dave mansion like her own husband after marriage, did that happen? No right? So she is also not wrong in her place, the marriage took place against her will, so technically she is the one who is a loser in this arrangement while the Shah family has just got one person more to their family. Anupama couldn't even tolerate or live without Paritosh for more that 2 days when he moved into the Dave mansion so imagine Rakhi’s state of mind here without Kinjal her only child, moreover Anupama has two sons, would it have killed her to let one go who anyways wanted to leave voluntarily? When she was worried about how toshu was adjusting to the food, environment in the Dave mansion she immediately dragged him back home against Rakhi’s wish didn't she so why can't Rakhi do the same? Anupama has two sons, one daughter, one daughter in law and one soon to be daughter in law, who does Rakhi have? Parents who only have one child and especially if it's a daughter tend to be very particular, specific and even subtly possessive and protective of their child, some of them literally screen out people they think shouldn't be around their child and this Shah family is one such that Rakhi does not approve of or trust at all and I don't blame her for it either because she is not wrong about it.

Well coming to kinjal being smart, the fact that she actually married a guy like paritosh, makes me doubt her intelligence many times and no matter how old and grown children get, there are somethings that parents understand much better than their young ones. 

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago