Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: monikameghan

I soooo agree with everything you are saying.  No one likes anyone to interfere in their personal lives. Not even children. I read someone said that these days children don’t even like their parents checking their phones let alone their marital life.😂😂

Here Rakhi thinks she can barge in whenever and wherever she pleases and disrespects and disregards whoever comes in her way. 

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with being a good or bad parent now.  She is just out of control. She got no filters at all.

Once children are married, they need to live their lives on their terms. In either case, whether children choose to live with parent/in-laws or move out to live independently, both should be acceptable. 

Bottomline, married adults making a choice that works for them instead of being coerced. 😊

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If a parent is checking his/her children’s phone, it does not mean they have trust issues or vise-versa.  In today’s world, children can get trapped in bad online company that can lead to some serious safety issues.  If parents keep an eye and also educate their children then many serious encounters can be avoided.  

I said that children don’t like their parents checking their phone.  It has nothing to do with trust or anything to do with hiding anything.  It is just that when children think they are old enough to do whatever they want, they don’t like anyone including their parents checking on them.  It is a very general statement.  
How each family or parents deal with it that is their own choice.  
Whatever one’s choices or beliefs are regarding one’s life, parents and/or in-laws, they have to be completely their own.  Ultimately it is one self who has to deal with the consequences of the choices he/she makes.  It should not be compared to what happens on a fictional show to an extreme extent.  That is not a real life that they are showing.  It might coincidentally somewhat resemble an incident or two of someone’s life but that’s about it.  

@red I agree, parents mostly do it to screen out any potential bad company that their children may get in contact with online. Children who grow up tp become teens most of the time fall into peer pressure, and i'm not talking about 18 plus adults, i am referring to minors, they often do a lot of shit that would not be approved of by their parents and that is exactly why they have an issue with their parents going through their phones, the normal and this why i say it is a matter of lacking trust, if you're child is not doing anything objectionable then they should have no issues with you going through their phones because its not like it has something you dont know already unless they are watching those adult 18+ movies or web series and that what they don'r want you to see.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

The thing is Toshu is more or less the same as Rakhi, perhaps that's why they get along. But I'm surprised Kinjal decided to marry him knowing this, if she has no issues with her husband why does she have issues with her own biological mother who is only looking out for her in her own way. The reason why Rakhi is going too far is because of Kinjal’s indifference towards Rakhi, it's almost like she sees Rakhi as a stranger now, the girl who used to be a shadow of her mother, who couldn't live without her is today ignoring her over a guy who is now her husband and his family. She literally chose a guy over her own mother and family, imagine how that feels. 

Ever since she got into the Shah house she has only been rejecting Rakhi and whatever help she has been trying to give her just because she doesn't want the Shah's to feel offended or small. 

Anupama was criticised to be Mahaan which I completely agree...I agree she is Unrealistic...

But the fact is Kinjal's character is also unrealistic...

No daughter can be so detached from her mother in real life atleast

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi-chai

haa, when she yells I just ffwd the scene else i will have to eat two paracetamols. her voice can easily give a trauma to weak hearted. 

be it happy scene or a fight, she sucks. I always found her pretty melodramatic. Perhaps, the actress is a wrong choice as Kavya. Other actresses may have suited better....
Rashmi Desai may be or Sanjeeda Shaikh....not Madalasa defo

Bolded lines: There are many who could have portrayed Kavya nicely. But Sanjeeda can definitely do a better job. But Madalsa 😔 No

I saw her reel, the makeup is horrendous. That is something weird about her face cut. I dont wanna hate her, but I feel something weird when I see her

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

That’s why she doesn’t have a happy family of her own.  But this person keeps on arguing with me because in their opinion Rakhi is the best mom in the world.  I don’t have a problem with anyone’s opinion but on the basis of what is shown, we have not seen her living happily with her family.  Her husband was always shown to be quiet and submissive.  Only she had a say in anything. Very dominating woman!!🙄

Monikameghan: You are 100 percent right...

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

You are right. Irrespective of whether Rakhi has a happy family or not, I strongly believe that she should not keep interfering in her daughter's life. What she is doing is unable to cut the cord and wants to control her daughter's life. 👎🏼

Kinjal might have married against her wishes. But that doesnt mean that Rakhi continues to intrude in her life. 

If Kinjal had requested Rakhi to help, then it would make sense for her to interfere. , IMO.

Today she set new levels of Badtameezi....Are yaar itna interfere kon karta hai...Kisike life mein

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

I soooo agree with everything you are saying.  No one likes anyone to interfere in their personal lives. Not even children. I read someone said that these days children don’t even like their parents checking their phones let alone their marital life.😂😂

Here Rakhi thinks she can barge in whenever and wherever she pleases and disrespects and disregards whoever comes in her way. 

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with being a good or bad parent now.  She is just out of control. She got no filters at all.

Rakhi told Toshu that Kinjal roye to bhi usko penthouse mein lekar jao 😭 Which mother does that?

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

I totally agree with you.  I think she spends more time looking spotless than her acting.  I am not trying to comment on her looks.  She is very pretty but her acting has become monotonous and totally unreasonable outbursts add annoyance to her character that becomes unbearable.  She like Rakhi Dave, also got no filters when she opens her mouth.  Even the vamps sometimes will have tiny bit of self respect but this girl got none.  Kavya is a born shameless.  She keeps taunting Anupama for not being able to keep her husband. What about herself, why did she get divorce, to ruin and snatch everything from Anupama of course (not undermining Vanraj’s role in EMA).  She hates Anupama but she wants to be Anupama.

One of the most disgusting, unreasonable and unethical character I have come across. 🤮

And I agree, some other actress should have been considered.👍🏻

Your answer was killing!!!!

This is exactly how I feel about Kavya...

Add that she is a hypocritical character and the one who brings bad luck

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

If a parent is checking his/her children’s phone, it does not mean they have trust issues or vise-versa.  In today’s world, children can get trapped in bad online company that can lead to some serious safety issues.  If parents keep an eye and also educate their children then many serious encounters can be avoided.  

I said that children don’t like their parents checking their phone.  It has nothing to do with trust or anything to do with hiding anything.  It is just that when children think they are old enough to do whatever they want, they don’t like anyone including their parents checking on them.  It is a very general statement.  
How each family or parents deal with it that is their own choice.  
Whatever one’s choices or beliefs are regarding one’s life, parents and/or in-laws, they have to be completely their own.  Ultimately it is one self who has to deal with the consequences of the choices he/she makes.  It should not be compared to what happens on a fictional show to an extreme extent.  That is not a real life that they are showing.  It might coincidentally somewhat resemble an incident or two of someone’s life but that’s about it.  

My parents know that I want some solitude and freedom. They dont force me like Rakhi.

I get clumsy in crowds. Earlier my parents forced me a lot to attend the functions, but I always cried as a kid to not go to the marriages. Parents wanted me to be an extrovert. Now people who are not my parents (Exactly like how we are between Kinjal and Rakhi) will say that "Aaj parents usko daant rahe hai taaki woh extrovert ban jaaye, mere parents mujhe achhe ke liye daant rahe hai, bhale mein ro rahi hu, par acche ke liye"😔

But after sometime my parents realised my introversion. Now they respect my introversion. Now even I like to accompany them in some functions. Now they dont force me. They give me space when I am upset. This is how a parent thinks, not like Rakhi, zor zabardasti wali soch.