The saving grace

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Now after the confrontation scene I am more curious to know how Pakhi, Toshu behaves. Both the spoilt brats have the same attitude. Why Anupama with the shyness have to worry about her character? Knowing that she is pure. It happens when such type of question raise, only a female gets conscious, but the male doesn't have to worry about the character. 

Anupama saying that she won't come to the cafe. Vanraj is still expecting Anupama to be his problem solver. And Kavya again being a hypocrite, she tried to replace Anupama. Anupama was called Chalu, for just only be having nice with Vanraj. Agar woh kuchh sach mein bura karti to use maar hi daalte. 

Kavya sach mein chalu kiya definition mein fit hoti hai. But I won't call her Chalu at all. Paltu "Kehti hai meine kaha tha kitne sare customers ayenge" Now the customers are flooded in Vanraj's cafe. As always Anupama has to be the problem solver for Vanraj... All the people their wanna eat the burger which Anupama has made. 

Customers are waiting. Kal tak Kavya badi uchhal rahi thi, Aaj Anupama ke bina kaam hi nahi ho sakta. Usually I don't comment on  Nandini's lines, but her lines touched here. The goodness should not be taken for granted. Karmo ka fal yahi par milega. It's said parents ka karmo ka fal, bache ko milta hai. To patni ke karmo ka fal pati ko bhi milta hai. The way his wife insults Anupama, I wanted that Anupama should not become his saviour this time. But she helped them in an indirect way. Which I didn't like at all. 

So loved that girl who played the customer overall. She called Kavya Aunty 😂🤣. And called Baa a Maam. And upar se grahak bhagwan hote hai. To Bhagwan kabhi galat nahi hote. 

Again Anupama, Kavya and Rakhi scene, again she spoiled all the mood. What's the point of creating an issue in the cafe. Again Rakhi Dave is back with the Kinjal sheild. For Kinjal love she will break the family... Wow. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikameghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had mixed feelings about today’s episode.  

I wonder if Kavya can be more shameless than she already is.  She ALWAYS, without failure makes it clear that she wants EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that belongs to Anupama even if it is a credit for doing something nice that Anupama always does.  I don’t know why do we have to tolerate her at all.  I hope the actress takes couple days off and spare us the torture.🙏🏻

And Rakhi, what the h*** is her problem and why no one stops her?? Why does she have to come at the doorstep of the people who are Bhikaries in her opinion?? People used to praise her that she is the real character or whatever.. O totally disagree.  I never liked her character for how sly and narrow minded she is.🤮 I don’t think anyone in their correct state of mind will tolerate a person like her always intruding in their personal affairs.  Here people are always cursing Anupama for interfering with Vanraj and Kavya. She still stays in the same house and it is her house, her children and her family that she made. So she has the right if something wrong is happening to anyone of them.  But what right Rakhi has to come and interfere with everything in her daughter’s house. She can only make Kinjal and Toshu understand.  Beyond that it is not her place to interfere so much ALL THE TIME and disrespect Anupama so much for nothing.  She should be grateful that Kinjal has a MIL like Anupama who would do anything for her.

And Toshu, I really hope that he gets a real slap very soon, a slap that he can not see but feel it the most.  I can not wait to see him suffer like anything.  Same goes for Pakhi.  Both are brats of first order.

And I agree about what Nandini said.  Bad experiences make good people change.

DONE!!😊

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikameghan

I wonder if Kavya can be more shameless than she already is.  She ALWAYS, without failure makes it clear that she wants EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that belongs to Anupama even if it is a credit for doing something nice that Anupama always does.  I don’t know why do we have to tolerate her at all.  I hope the actress takes couple days off and spare us the torture.🙏🏻

And Rakhi, what the h*** is her problem and why no one stops her?? Why does she have to come at the doorstep of the people who are Bhikaries in her opinion?? People used to praise her that she is the real character or whatever.. O totally disagree.  I never liked her character for how sly and narrow minded she is.🤮 I don’t think anyone in their correct state of mind will tolerate a person like her always intruding in their personal affairs.  Here people are always cursing Anupama for interfering with Vanraj and Kavya. She still stays in the same house and it is her house, her children and her family that she made. So she has the right if something wrong is happening to anyone of them.  But what right Rakhi has to come and interfere with everything in her daughter’s house. She can only make Kinjal and Toshu understand.  Beyond that it is not her place to interfere so much ALL THE TIME and disrespect Anupama so much for nothing.  She should be grateful that Kinjal has a MIL like Anupama who would do anything for her.

And Toshu, I really hope that he gets a real slap very soon, a slap that he can not see but feel it the most.  I can not wait to see him suffer like anything.  Same goes for Pakhi.  Both are brats of first order.

DONE!!😊

Agree to each and every word you said. ❤️❤️

No one in real life will tolerate so much interference as mich rakhi does. Even those who like her and hail will not tolerate such interefere in their lives.

@bold - trust me I am wishing the same since so long. Can't tolerate Kavya onscreen 🤮🤮🤮

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Now after the confrontation scene I am more curious to know how Pakhi, Toshu behaves. Both the spoilt brats have the same attitude. Why Anupama with the shyness have to worry about her character? Knowing that she is pure. It happens when such type of question raise, only a female gets conscious, but the male doesn't have to worry about the character. 

Anupama saying that she won't come to the cafe. Vanraj is still expecting Anupama to be his problem solver. And Kavya again being a hypocrite, she tried to replace Anupama. Anupama was called Chalu, for just only be having nice with Vanraj. Agar woh kuchh sach mein bura karti to use maar hi daalte. 

Kavya sach mein chalu kiya definition mein fit hoti hai. But I won't call her Chalu at all. Paltu "Kehti hai meine kaha tha kitne sare customers ayenge" Now the customers are flooded in Vanraj's cafe. As always Anupama has to be the problem solver for Vanraj... All the people their wanna eat the burger which Anupama has made. 

Customers are waiting. Kal tak Kavya badi uchhal rahi thi, Aaj Anupama ke bina kaam hi nahi ho sakta. Usually I don't comment on  Nandini's lines, but her lines touched here. The goodness should not be taken for granted. Karmo ka fal yahi par milega. It's said parents ka karmo ka fal, bache ko milta hai. To patni ke karmo ka fal pati ko bhi milta hai. The way his wife insults Anupama, I wanted that Anupama should not become his saviour this time. But she helped them in an indirect way. Which I didn't like at all. 

So loved that girl who played the customer overall. She called Kavya Aunty 😂🤣. And called Baa a Maam. And upar se grahak bhagwan hote hai. To Bhagwan kabhi galat nahi hote. 

Again Anupama, Kavya and Rakhi scene, again she spoiled all the mood. What's the point of creating an issue in the cafe. Again Rakhi Dave is back with the Kinjal sheild. For Kinjal love she will break the family... Wow. 

The best thing about today's episode was the taunt that Anu gave to Toshu and didn't even bother to stop him when he went without having breakfast. 🤣🤣 And she didn't even checked on pakhi and ignored her completely. Greeted baa, bapuji and samar good morning and pakhi ki taraf dekha bhi nahi, whereas she was sitting there whole time 😂😂 This is the exact treatment both of them deserve from Anupamaa. 

I am waiting for kinjal to find out what all crap had rakhi and toshu talked the other night for Anupamaa. I hope CVs don't skip this. Kinjal needs to know, and want her to give Toshu a proper treatment for whatever he said.

The girl who plays customer, can we make her a regular, I would prefer watching her just ordering keto burger than watching crass Rakhi Dave with her non sense logics. And what type of mother wishes ki uska pati khich ke uski beti ko uss ghar se nikaleke le jaaye. Does she wishes that Toshu forces and literally drags her out of that hoise without her own will. She really toshu to impose his decisions on Kinjal, she wants kinjal to become Toshu's doormat 👏👏👏

Kavya is such an hypocrite, Shameless to the core. Pichle raat ko bhil maang rahi thi Anu se, aaj wapas wohi tevar dikha rahi hai. 

Thank God Anu is realising apne kaam se kaam rakhna is the best. But hope she maintains this please.

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Again Boring and Irritating episode.  Again whole episode dediated to vanraj cafe ki cafe kaise chalna chahiye. Kaun sa burger bachon ko pasand hai. Sub kuch ek hafte se vanraj ke cafe ke baare  mein discuss ho raha  but no talk about anupama dance academy ?? 

Look like I have to stop watching anupama till  cvs stop showing non sense thing that they keep showing only vanraj business journey but no business journey. Till then I only rely on update only 

Maine yeh ek hafte  se non sense bahut tolerate kar liya hai

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikameghan

DONE!!😊

A nice post monikameghan

Kavya and Rakhi are shameless 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Agree to each and every word you said. ❤️❤️

No one in real life will tolerate so much interference as mich rakhi does. Even those who like her and hail will not tolerate such interefere in their lives.

@bold - trust me I am wishing the same since so long. Can't tolerate Kavya onscreen 🤮🤮🤮

If I had a parent like Rakhi, then I will go mad...And here people are appreciating here for being a good parent 😕

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

The best thing about today's episode was the taunt that Anu gave to Toshu and didn't even bother to stop him when he went without having breakfast. 🤣🤣 And she didn't even checked on pakhi and ignored her completely. Greeted baa, bapuji and samar good morning and pakhi ki taraf dekha bhi nahi, whereas she was sitting there whole time 😂😂 This is the exact treatment both of them deserve from Anupamaa. 

I am waiting for kinjal to find out what all crap had rakhi and toshu talked the other night for Anupamaa. I hope CVs don't skip this. Kinjal needs to know, and want her to give Toshu a proper treatment for whatever he said.

The girl who plays customer, can we make her a regular, I would prefer watching her just ordering keto burger than watching crass Rakhi Dave with her non sense logics. And what type of mother wishes ki uska pati khich ke uski beti ko uss ghar se nikaleke le jaaye. Does she wishes that Toshu forces and literally drags her out of that hoise without her own will. She really toshu to impose his decisions on Kinjal, she wants kinjal to become Toshu's doormat 👏👏👏

Kavya is such an hypocrite, Shameless to the core. Pichle raat ko bhil maang rahi thi Anu se, aaj wapas wohi tevar dikha rahi hai. 

Thank God Anu is realising apne kaam se kaam rakhna is the best. But hope she maintains this please.

That girl made me curious than Rakhi's classless insult...

Rakhi ko jo jagah pasand nahi, wahan kyun jaati hai. Dimaag hatela lagta hai uska

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

I think sunita character will be nandini mother or new dance teacher ot anupama dance academy