Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hii friends!

With so many speculations for the upcoming suicide track, I have written an OS about how would I like to see it. As Ninad is also shown in new light of positivity, I have experimented with his character also. This is a really long OS, hope you guys will like it and nobody will get bored.

SaiRat OS    Ankahee

Virat was standing in the balcony alone, thinking how all that suddenly happened in the evening which turned his otherwise peaceful evening into a nightmare. He brushed his hair in frustration as he replayed the events of evening again in his mind.

He had came home early and directly went to his bedroom to check upon his sick wife and what he saw there left him shocked. Sai was sitting with some boy on their bed and it looked like they were kissing. Rage, he never felt in his life, rose inside him and he wanted to burn that boy in that fire. He marched towards them and held the boy with his collar and pushed him aside.

Sai had tried to stop him but he didn’t listen, he kept pushing that boy and punched him ultimately. It was then Sai screamed at the top of her voice.

“What are you doing Virat sir? Are you out of your mind? Why are you beating my friend like this?” She had questioned.

“I should be the one asking questions here. What were you doing with this boy in our bedroom? Isnt bedroom supposed to be the private space of husband and wife? How dare you to invite him there?” He had roared.

“What do you mean? Are you doubting on my character? What do you think I was doing there with Ajinkya? Do you really think we were doing something wrong, immoral there? For God sake Virat sir, we were just studying there.” Sai snapped back.

“Studying? You really didn’t get any other place for studying, Sai? And dont put words in my mouth. I am not doubting your character or anything but yes I am angry that you invited this guy in our bedroom. What am I supposed to do when I come in my bedroom and find my wife sitting on my bed with some other guy and it was looking like...like you two were...” Virat left the sentence incomplete as he felt disgusted to remember that scene again.

Before Sai could have said anything Ajinkya spoke, “Virat sir, you are really misunderstanding us. I am just Sai’s friend and I had come to give her notes. I was not even interested to come up here but your bhabi, I mean Pakhi bhabhi sent me here saying that Sai was unwell and she will feel nice if I talk with her for a while.”

Virat was shocked at the revelation. He turned around to see Pakhi who was standing there to see how powerful was the fire she set sometime ago, will it burn Virat and Sai’s world into ashes.

As soon as Virat looked at her with questioning eyes, Pakhi avoided his gaze.

“I cant believe you can stoop so low Pakhi. Today I feel that I really misunderstood you. I thought you were a nice person but you are so evil and cunning. So you did this purposefully so that I will start doubting on Sai?” Virat accused.

But before Pakhi could have said something in her defence, Sai spoke first, “Why are you blaming her Virat sir? I agree that she may have sent Ajinkya into our room but what had happened here only you are responsible for it. It was you who felt that I am doing something wrong here with Ajinkya, it was you who doubted on my character, it was you who didn’t give any chance to us for explanation. The problem lies in your mind. You dont trust me enough, dont understand me. Its your fault.”

Sai started crying and Virat realized he actually over reacted and messed it up all. But before he could have salvage the situation, it had went out his control. Sai apologized to Ajinkya and asked him to leave. She came to her room back and Virat tried to say sorry but Sai didn’t listen anything.

“Enough is enough Virat sir. The first time you had broken the promise given to my aaba  but seeing you hospitalized I came back to you giving you another chance but this time, you have broken my trust and attacked my self respect.I am leaving, I cant stay under this roof anymore.” Sai said while packing her bags and inspite of Virat’s attempts to stop her, she left the house.

A broken Virat had come to Ashwini to cry and plead her to stop Sai but Ashwini had slapped him instead.

“Zindagi bar bar mauke nahi deti godu, lekin tumhe mauka mila tha sab kuch sahi karne ka tumhare aur Sai ke beech lekin apne bewajah ke gusse aur jalan mein tumne sab kuch barbaad kar diya. Is bar main tumhara saath nahi dungi.” Ashwini had clearly denied any help to Virat.

Virat came out of his thoughts when his phone rang. He picked it up hoping there will be any information about Sai but he didn’t get any success. He again tried Sai’s number but it was switched off. He had tried calling her friends whose number he had but no one knew about her. He even found out Ajinkya’s number and called him and apologized to him for his rude behaviour in the evening. Even though Ajinkya has forgiven him over phone but Virat had made sure that he meet him and personally apologized for his mistake and the poor boy not just accepted his apology but also told him that he understood that it was nothing but a protective and loving husband’s outrage seeing his wife with someone else. Virat couldn’t thank him more for understanding his feelings but like Ajinkya, Sai was not kind enough to forget everything so easily.

There was no trace of Sai anywhere. Virat had also called at her hostel, Devi tai’s house, even at Gadhchiroli people but no one knew anything about her. He was getting worried now.

“God! What had gotten into me in that moment? How could I behave in that way? How could I questioned Sai about all that?” Virat asked himself for the umpteenth time as the guilt consumed him.

“Blaming yourself will not solve the problem.” A voice came from behind and Virat turned to see who is it.

“Baba, aap yaha?” Virat asked as he saw Ninad in the balcony.

“Yes, I was worried for you. First all that drama then Sai left the house and this time even your aai didn’t support you. I thought you must be feeling alone.” Ninad answered.

“Baba...I..dont know...how that happened...I am so confused right now...I dont know what to do?” Virat said almost breaking down in front of Ninad.

“I think we should talk about it. I am sure you will feel nice if you share your feelings and also  I need to say something to you.” Ninad said as he placed his hand on Virat’s shoulder.

“What is it baba?” Virat asked.

“Not here, meet me at the terrace in 10 minutes. We will talk there.” Ninad said and left from there leaving a confused Virat behind.

After sometime Virat went to terrace and what he saw there confused him more. He saw Ninad had set the recliner chairs there and made all the arrangements for drinks.

“Baba, are you and Omi kaka have plans for drinking?” Virat asked, he knew that despite of kaku’s dislike for alcohol his baba and Omi kaka had their small parties at the terrace.

“Yes, I want to have drinks but not with Omi today, I have invited you for it. We will talk over drinks.” Ninad replied as he made two pegs of whiskey.

Virat was utterly confused and also feeling awkward as it was the first time he was going to have drinks with his father. In their traditional family, sons having drinks with fathers was not a common sight.

“Dont look so confused son, Its high time we should have a little talk. A talk between man to man. I know its awkward for you as we have never done this before, I had never treated you like that, given you that much freedom with me that you can come to me for your problems. I had maintained that image of strict father. For you it was always Ashwini with whom you could share anything but today when she also pushed you away, I thought this is the right time, my son needs me. Besides this, I know there are something which you cant share with or expect a woman to understand, these are men things, so here I am, for a man to man talk.” Ninad shared his views.

Virat kept looking at him blankly for few minutes. He couldn’t believe his father can be like those cool dads too. He badly needed someone to talk, a pillar of support. He usually goes to Sunny’s house but he was not in the city.

“Till when you will keep looking at me like this? I know I am super late in doing this but better late then never. Come on join me, how many ice cubes?” Ninad asked as he was about to put ice cubes in Virat’s glass of whiskey.

“Four.” Virat finally said and Ninad smiled at him.

“So tell me, what was it all about, what do you feel? I know you are dying to talk to someone.” Ninad asked as he gestured Virat to take his glass.

Virat took the glass and gulped the whole whiskey in one go as he remembered the evening scene again and how Pakhi manipulated him into this.

“Easy boy, easy. We are here to talk it out not bottle up things further.” Ninad advised as he made another peg for Virat.

“Pakhi, she did all that. First she sent Ajinkya upstairs and then she poisoned my ears against him. She sounded like Ajinkya went into the bedroom to meet Sai privately. When I reached there I saw them together, Ajinkya was only making her drink water but from the back angle it looked like they were...were...very close.” Virat avoided saying ‘kissing’ as he didn’t even want to imagine something like that.

“Pakhi is troubling me a lot lately, I dont know whats her problem is with me and Sai why she just cant leave us alone...” Virat kept saying while Ninad just listened to him.

“Actually what I feel here is that Pakhi is not the problem between you and your wife.” Ninad replied.

“Baba, you dont know my past yet. What Sai keeps saying about me and Pakhi is not completely wrong but I have moved on....”Virat tried to explain but Ninad didn’t let him do that.

“Son, we are your elders. Our white hairs is the proof of our experience and maturity. We have an idea about what would have happen in your past but we never paid any attention to it because for us, or for me atleast present is far more valuable and important than past. I dont want to know about you and Pakhi and why she is the way she is. I am here to talk about you and Sai.” Ninad shared his opinion.

“What about me and Sai?” Virat asked in confusion.

“You tell me, whats going on between you and Sai? You said you married her because of your responsibilities. You know why we opposed your decision so much at that time? Because we knew there is no such thing like short term marriage because of some promise given to some person on deathbed.  We only know that marriages, deal or no deal,  are as real as any relationship can be. We knew you would soon change your views about it and it happened.” Ninad explained.

“What do you mean?” Virat questioned again.

“I have seen you making progress in your relationship with Sai. From just a guardian you became her husband. Now you have fallen in love with her...am I right?” Ninad smiled at Virat and he almost coughed up the whiskey.

Virat could not understand how is this possible? The secret he had kept in his heart for so long now, the feelings which even Sai failed to understand inspite of spending many private moments with him, how come his baba, of all the people, knows this?

“What are you looking at? Ek tum aur ek tumhari biwi, dono avval darje ke murkh hain. Arre puri family ko dikhayi deta hai ki tum ek dusre se pyar karne lage ho sirf tum dono ko hi samajh nahi aaya abhi tak.” Ninad shook his head dejectedly.

“Lekin aap logo ko kaise....?” Virat asked.

“Kya kaise pata chala? Arre its obvious in your actions, the way you two look at each other, the way you care about each other. But dont know why you two have not managed to confess to each other till now?” Ninad wondered.

“I want to confess my feelings baba but its difficult and how you are so sure that Sai also loves me back. I fear her reaction everytime I plan to confess. She keeps saying that she will leave me once she will become doctor.” Virat complaint like a kid.

“Is it more difficult than the drama you created in the evening? You can beat a poor college kid, ask questions from your wife like a jealous possessive husband but cant confess your love?" Ninad taunted.

“But baba...” Virat tried to say something but Ninad stopped him.

“Let me finish Virat, thats why I was saying that the problem in your relationship is not because of Pakhi but its your own faults, infact both your and Sai’s own faults. People like Pakhi will keep coming in between, sometimes circumstances will play villain but if you two really understand each other, trust each other then no one can separate you. And you really think Sai doesn’t love you, I mean, come on, that girl listen hundreds of taunts from us elders just for you, she came back to you even after you threw her out of the house, she bear Pakhi’s shadow on this relationship just because of you and you think she doesn’t love you? Like you are confused here, she might be insecure or too scared to nurture hopes from this marriage, you have to make her understand, assure her that you are not letting her go anywhere, this marriage is real not a mere deal, like a husband, with full authority, make her believe that you love her, remove her fears then I guarantee you that she will confess her love the very next second.” Ninad explained as he held Virat from his shoulders.

“Baba, thanks for explaining all this.” Virat smiled in gratitude and hugged his father for the best advice he had ever had in his life.

Ninad smiled back at Virat. Now Virat made their next drink as he felt really comfortable and relaxed in front of his father. “Baba, if you dont mind can I ask you something?” Virat asked.

“I know what you want to say. You will ask, ‘baba if you are so good at understanding relationships and marriage then how come there are so many problems in your own marriage?” Ninad replied and Virat just nodded.

“Well, ye sab jo gyan aaya hai na, ye aise hi muft ka nahi hai. Ye samajh lo ki is sab ke  ke liye maine apni life, apni shaadi ki kurbani di hai tab jakar samajh paaya ye sab. I was younger than you when I got married to your mother, full of confidence and pretty immature and impulsive. I had many dreams regarding my wife and I saw Bhawani vahini as ideal woman. I wanted to have a wife who was a match to vahini’s grace, beauty and intelligence. But circumstances forced me to marry Ashwini and I was highly disappointed. I was always so engrossed in self pity that I failed to see the good nature, care, love of your mother. I ruined it all.” Ninad confessed.

“But baba, aai also didn’t say anything to you, didn’t share her feelings?” Virat questioned.

“She said, many times, not by her mouth but by her eyes, her gestures, her actions. She was a shy, under confident girl of a poor family, waise bhi us time mein ye sab baatein khulkar kahe aise swabhav nahi hote the logo ke. Tumhari aai ki parwaah, uski aankhon mein bahut si ankahee baatein thi jo main us waqt samajh hi nahi paaya. Even today women are like that only, wo kehti kuch hain aur unka matlab kuch aur hota hai. Unke shabd nahi unki aankhein padhna jaruri hai beta. ankahee ko samajhna jaruri hai. Agar waqt rehte main samajh paata to aaj meri life kuch aur hi hoti. Isliye main chahta hoon ki tum ye galti na karo.” Ninad explained.

“What do you mean?” Virat asked for clarification.

“Sai ke shabd nahi uski aankhein padho, ankahee feelings ko suno. Why you doubted that Ajinkya must be doing something wrong with Sai? Because you have doubt in your mind that may be Sai dont love you back, may be she likes Ajinkya more than as a friend. If you had read her eyes, her unsaid feelings then you would have known that Sai only loves you. There is no third wheel between you.” Ninad shared his opinion.

“Aap bilkul sahi keh rahe hain baba. Saari galti meri hai. Maine hi Sai ko samajhne mein der kar di. Now, I will confess my love to her as soon as possible. I will not waste any more time. I will not let these petty things ruin our life.” Virat resolved.

“Then what are you waiting for? Go son and bring your wife back.” Ninad encouraged him.

“But I dont know where is she?” Virat expressed his helplessness.

“She is at Devi’s house.” Ninad answered.

“What? But I already called Pulkit jiju, he said Sai is not there.” Virat told him.

“He lied to you. Your Sai must have made him do that.”Ninad chuckled.

“How are you so sure?” Virat asked.

“I heard your mother talking to Sai over phone. Sai informed her that she is at Devi’s house and also took promise that Ashwini wont tell anything to you about her.” Ninad told the truth.

“What! This girl, I am telling you...and aai also supporting her.” Virat said in disbelief.

“She had to, she is a woman after all. Like, we are men and we stick together in all circumstances.” Ninad said and he shrugged his shoulders. Virat couldn’t stop from laughing.

Virat hugged his father, “thanks for everything.” He said. “It was long overdue, I didn’t want to end up ruining this father son relationship also like I ruined my marriage. And now go, be careful while driving, you had few pegs.” Ninad replied.

“Dont worry, I will take taxi, that means, I can have one more.” Virat laughed and gulped down another drink before leaving.

Virat reached at Devi and Pulkit’s house, it was already 12 in the night. All lights were off but Virat kept ringing the bell persistently till the door was opened.

“Virat. You here? At this time?” Pulkit opened the door.

Virat moved passed him and entered in their house. “Sai, where are you? Sai, I know you are here, come out.” Virat shouted.

“What are you doing Virat, lower your voice, Devi and Harini will get up.” Pulkit requested.

“Exactly what are you doing here, at this time, that too like this?” Sai who had come out asked questions after seeing Virat from top to bottom, he was in his night wear and sleepers.

“What am I doing? Arre apni baiko ko bula raha tha jo yaha chhup kar baithi hai mujhse.” Virat said as he moved towards Sai.

“Virat sir, you are drunk! And how you came to know I am here? Aai told you?” Sai asked as she looked at him shocked from his behaviour. Never did he ever he came in front of her all drunk.

“Yes, I am drunk but only little bit. In fact, aaj peene ke baad hi mujhe hosh aaya hai. Samajh aaya hai ki kitna galat tha main. Mere fears, meri insecurities, meri feelings...always me me me. I never thought about you Sai. You must be dealing with your problems also, you also have feelings, expectations from me, from this marriage.” Virat confessed.

“I dont have any expectations from this marriage. You only told me not to expect anything from you Virat sir and I am just obeying that. And if over the period of time if I did develop any expectations or feelings for you then you have ended all my misunderstandings today. You have hurt me today so badly.” Sai stated the fact.

“Ullu ka pattha hoon main!” Virat answered.

Sai and even Pulkit was shocked listening this. “What are you saying?” Sai asked.

“Wahi jo tum sun rahi ho, main gadha hoon, bewakoof hoon jo wo sab kaha tumse Gadhchiroli mein. Please forget whatever shit I said to you in Gadhchiroli regarding our relationship. I want to start over Sai. I want new beginning for us where our marriage, our relationship will not be a compromise or a deal, it will be a real thing.” Virat finally managed to say.

“Dont....dont give me false hope Virat sir, I dont trust you anymore and after what you did today with me....” Sai tried to remind him of evening incident but Virat interrupted her.

“I am sorry Sai. I am very sorry for my behaviour. I have apologized to Ajinkya also, you can ask him if you dont believe me. I know what I did today was foolishness but you have to listen to me once. I am not giving justification but please you have to understand what made me do it.” Virat pleaded.

“I dont want to listen to you. Just get out of here Virat sir. I dont want you to create any scene here also.” Sai showed him the door.

With all that noise even Devi and Harini had woken up. “Sai, ek bar sun le na Viru kya bolna chahta hai.” Devi requested seeing her brother so desperate.

“Haan Sai mami, Viru mamu ko ek mauka milna chahiye na.” Harini also joined team Viru.

Virat smiled at his supporters while Sai just nodded giving green signal to Virat to go on with his explanation.

“Sai, I know I have messed up big time and you are not willing to forgive me. I just want to tell you that the reason I was so angry that Ajinkya was in our bedroom was because I was jealous. I was so so so jealous from him. The way you talk with him freely, crack jokes, your friendly hugs it all makes me worried and insecure. I fear that you may start liking him more than as a friend and I will be left behind. Bedroom was our private space, when I saw him there with you that too sitting so close, I just lost it, I lost my mind. At that moment I thought he has taken my place in your life. You keep saying that you will leave me one day and then what? You will live your life, will be free from this marriage, free to enter into another relationship, thats why this thought bothers me a lot that you might be liking any of your male classmate more than as a friend. I just cant bear the sight of you with any other man Sai, it breaks me from inside Sai, it kills me. I swear I didn’t doubt your character but it was my anger, on that boy because I felt he snatched you from me.” Virat said and his voice choked with emotions.

“Why do you think like that Virat sir? Why you feel jealous from my friends?” Sai asked in confusion. Her heart skipped a beat when Virat confessed about being jealous but she was too scared to draw her own conclusion. She wanted clarification.

“You really dont get it Sai? Arre Viru tujhse pyar karta hai.” Devi answered first.

But Sai paid no attention. She wanted to hear it from Virat. “Yes, I love you Sai. I love you so much. I dont know since when but I love you. I didn’t even realize when my care, my duty for you turned into love. I love you like crazy and when I dont get that same vibes from you because you keep saying about leaving my house, I get mad, I get so mad.” Virat confessed finally.

Sai tried her best not to cry but her eyes started shedding tears on their own. She was crying profusely now. The words she longed to hear, her deepest desire, she was listening to those magical words finally. She slumped down on the ground feeling tired.

Virat rushed towards her and made her sit on the sofa chair while he himself was on his knees in front of her, holding her hands. He offered her a glass of water. Sai drank it quietly and stopped crying after few minutes. “Now you understood what I felt when Pakhi didi kept coming to our room, kept hinting me about your past with her, kept reminding me how  our marriage is superficial and on the top of that, you always took her side whenever I tried to argue with her. Can you imagine my frustration now, my helplessness? Can you, Virat sir, fathom  how deeply I was hurt everytime?”Sai asked as she held Virat’s collar in anger.

“I am sorry to make you go through hell. I can now understand your feelings Sai. But please dont punish me like this. I know I am like super late in realizing my mistakes but please dont ruin what is between us. Please give us a chance. Now I know how much you love me, how much you care for me and all those things you used to say about leaving me, all that was just for your protection, you were just protecting yourself from the heart break by reminding yourself about our deal marriage. Whenever you had feelings for me you used to kill them mercilessly by saying all that. Those words were not for me, they were your guards against me because you were losing your heart to me.” Virat for the first time read the unsaid words in Sai’s eyes.

Sai sobbed but she was still not ready to forgive so easily so she lied in fake anger, “I dont love you Virat sir. I was not falling for you or anything. Apni shakal dekhi hai aaine mein, mujhe to aapse bahut handsome ladka mil jayega.”

Devi, Harini and Pulkit laughed at her words and Virat also could not stop his smile. “Bolo, jitna jhoot bolna hai bolo. Ab koi fark nahi padta ki tum kya bolti ho. Maine tumhare shabd nahi tumhari ankahee baatein padhna seekh liya. I know the language of your eyes Sai, ye cheekh cheekh kar mujhse ek hi baat keh rahi hai.” Virat replied.

“Kya?” Sai just whispered.

“That I love you Virat sir, they are saying this. I love you more than anything else, more than my ego, my stupidity, my college, I love you Virat sir just the way you love me and I will not leave you ever.” Virat said and Sai couldn’t hold herself anymore now. She threw herself in his arms.

“I love you. You are my everything. Where will I go without you? I will die without you.” Sai declared her love clearly now.

“I love you too Sai, I love you more than my life. I cant live without you. I want you, I need you by my side.” Virat also declared his love once again. Both kept hugging each other in a tight embrace then Virat kissed her on forehead.

Devi and Harini blushed seeing this and closed their eyes while Pulkit coughed to gain their attention. Both Virat and Sai pulled away immediately and looked away feeling embarrassed. 

“Chalo, ant bhala to sab bhala. Ab sab log sone chale, raat bahut ho gayi hai. Virat ab tum bhi yahi ruk jao, subah tum dono apne ghar wapas chale jana.” Pulkit suggested.

“No thanks Pulkit jiju but I would like to go to my house with Virat.” Sai said and blushed.

“What...what did you say? Virat, only Virat, no sir?” Virat was surprised and so was Pulkit and others.

“Hmm, jab tak ye deal wali marriage thi tab tak aap sirf Virat sir the, mere legal guardian par jab ye real marriage ho gayi hai to aap mere pati hain, jinse main bahut bahut pyar karti hoon aur pyar mein formalities ki jagah nahi hoti. Isliye sirf Virat.” Sai explained.

Virat smiled at her. He couldn’t stop himself from hugging her one more time. He couldn’t believe what he thought to be the worst day of his life had turned into the best one, all thanks to his baba without him he couldn’t have managed to do this.

When Virat didn’t leave her after few minutes also then Pulkit again cleared his throat and Devi and Harini laughed at them. This again left Virat and Sai embarrassed.

“Actually, it will be better if you two go back to your own house.” Pulkit teased and bid them goodbye.

Virat brought Sai home. Virat asked her to go to their floor but asked her to wait outside the room. She nodded and went upstairs while Virat went to his aai baba’s room. He knocked the door and Ninad opened the door.

“Virat, tum yaha, is time? Tum to Sai ko lene gaye the na? Kya hua wo aayi tumhare saath?” Ninad asked sleepily as he checked the time.

“Yes baba, everything is fine. Sai is with me and now. I just came to thank you baba.” Virat said as he hugged Ninad.

Ninad smiled at him and hugged him back. Before going Virat turned one last time and he saw his aai was sleeping on the other bed. “One more thing baba, I have learnt so much from you today but I also want to share something with you. I think there is no right or wrong time for the confessions of your feelings. No matter at what stage of life you are in but if you are wise enough to read the eyes of your wife then be bold enough to confess your feelings too.” Virat gave his advised and wished them good night.

Ninad kept looking at him for sometime. Then he saw his wife sleeping, he contemplated for sometime whether to disturb her or not but then he smiled as he was determined to talk it all out tonight.“ Ashwini, wake up! We need to talk.” Ninad called Ashwini.

At upstairs, Virat came towards Sai and lifted her up in his arms. “What are you doing?” Sai giggled.

“I said na I want to start it all over. So if today our real marriage begins then this is our first night as husband and wife and I want to take you in like my newly wedded bride.” Virat said and Sai blushed profusely. Her cheeks turned tomato red at the mention of first night and she closed her eyes, hiding her face in Virat’s chest.

They went inside and Virat put Sai on their bed. He went to close the door when he saw Pakhi. She was probably woken up for water, she was standing there looking stupefied as if she saw some ghost. Virat realized she must have seen him with Sai. He gave her one last sympathetic look and closed the door while Pakhi just kept wondering how her master plan failed? She had thought this will end Virat and Sai’s marriage once and for all but they were talking about new beginning. Pakhi wanted to pull her hair in frustration. She went from there stomping her feet in anger.

Inside their room, Virat saw Sai was removing the pillow wall from the bed. Virat joined her on the bed and started helping her. When there was no pillow left between them he pulled her hand and she landed on top of him.

“So Mrs. Sai Virat Chavan, from where do we start?” Virat asked in playful manner as he moved his hand from her waist to her back then to the dori of her kurti. Sai had already lost her tongue when she felt Virat was feeling her up. She closed her eyes feeling extremely shy when she felt Virat had opened her dori.

“I love you my baiko.” Virat whispered before leaning in for a kiss.

“I love you too my navra.” Sai replied back before receiving the deep passionate kiss of love.

After that none of them said anything, they didn’t needed words as they now relied on the ankahee of their hearts. Both of them were lost in each other arms, making love, marking each other with their love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Hii friends!

With so many speculations for the upcoming suicide track, I have written an OS about how would I like to see it. As Ninad is also shown in new light of positivity, I have experimented with his character also. This is a really long OS, hope you guys will like it and nobody will get bored.

SaiRat OS    Ankahee

Virat was standing in the balcony alone, thinking how all that suddenly happened in the evening which turned his otherwise peaceful evening into a nightmare. He brushed his hair in frustration as he replayed the events of evening again in his mind.

He had came home early and directly went to his bedroom to check upon his sick wife and what he saw there left him shocked. Sai was sitting with some boy on their bed and it looked like they were kissing. Rage, he never felt in his life, rose inside him and he wanted to burn that boy in that fire. He marched towards them and held the boy with his collar and pushed him aside.

Sai had tried to stop him but he didn’t listen, he kept pushing that boy and punched him ultimately. It was then Sai screamed at the top of her voice.

“What are you doing Virat sir? Are you out of your mind? Why are you beating my friend like this?” She had questioned.

“I should be the one asking questions here. What were you doing with this boy in our bedroom? Isnt bedroom supposed to be the private space of husband and wife? How dare you to invite him there?” He had roared.

“What do you mean? Are you doubting on my character? What do you think I was doing there with Ajinkya? Do you really think we were doing something wrong, immoral there? For God sake Virat sir, we were just studying there.” Sai snapped back.

“Studying? You really didn’t get any other place for studying, Sai? And dont put words in my mouth. I am not doubting your character or anything but yes I am angry that you invited this guy in our bedroom. What am I supposed to do when I come in my bedroom and find my wife sitting on my bed with some other guy and it was looking like...like you two were...” Virat left the sentence incomplete as he felt disgusted to remember that scene again.

Before Sai could have said anything Ajinkya spoke, “Virat sir, you are really misunderstanding us. I am just Sai’s friend and I had come to give her notes. I was not even interested to come up here but your bhabi, I mean Pakhi bhabhi sent me here saying that Sai was unwell and she will feel nice if I talk with her for a while.”

Virat was shocked at the revelation. He turned around to see Pakhi who was standing there to see how powerful was the fire she set sometime ago, will it burn Virat and Sai’s world into ashes.

As soon as Virat looked at her with questioning eyes, Pakhi avoided his gaze.

“I cant believe you can stoop so low Pakhi. Today I feel that I really misunderstood you. I thought you were a nice person but you are so evil and cunning. So you did this purposefully so that I will start doubting on Sai?” Virat accused.

But before Pakhi could have said something in her defence, Sai spoke first, “Why are you blaming her Virat sir? I agree that she may have sent Ajinkya into our room but what had happened here only you are responsible for it. It was you who felt that I am doing something wrong here with Ajinkya, it was you who doubted on my character, it was you who didn’t give any chance to us for explanation. The problem lies in your mind. You dont trust me enough, dont understand me. Its your fault.”

Sai started crying and Virat realized he actually over reacted and messed it up all. But before he could have salvage the situation, it had went out his control. Sai apologized to Ajinkya and asked him to leave. She came to her room back and Virat tried to say sorry but Sai didn’t listen anything.

“Enough is enough Virat sir. The first time you had broken the promise given to my aaba  but seeing you hospitalized I came back to you giving you another chance but this time, you have broken my trust and attacked my self respect.I am leaving, I cant stay under this roof anymore.” Sai said while packing her bags and inspite of Virat’s attempts to stop her, she left the house.

A broken Virat had come to Ashwini to cry and plead her to stop Sai but Ashwini had slapped him instead.

“Zindagi bar bar mauke nahi deti godu, lekin tumhe mauka mila tha sab kuch sahi karne ka tumhare aur Sai ke beech lekin apne bewajah ke gusse aur jalan mein tumne sab kuch barbaad kar diya. Is bar main tumhara saath nahi dungi.” Ashwini had clearly denied any help to Virat.

Virat came out of his thoughts when his phone rang. He picked it up hoping there will be any information about Sai but he didn’t get any success. He again tried Sai’s number but it was switched off. He had tried calling her friends whose number he had but no one knew about her. He even found out Ajinkya’s number and called him and apologized to him for his rude behaviour in the evening. Even though Ajinkya has forgiven him over phone but Virat had made sure that he meet him and personally apologized for his mistake and the poor boy not just accepted his apology but also told him that he understood that it was nothing but a protective and loving husband’s outrage seeing his wife with someone else. Virat couldn’t thank him more for understanding his feelings but like Ajinkya, Sai was not kind enough to forget everything so easily.

There was no trace of Sai anywhere. Virat had also called at her hostel, Devi tai’s house, even at Gadhchiroli people but no one knew anything about her. He was getting worried now.

“God! What had gotten into me in that moment? How could I behave in that way? How could I questioned Sai about all that?” Virat asked himself for the umpteenth time as the guilt consumed him.

“Blaming yourself will not solve the problem.” A voice came from behind and Virat turned to see who is it.

“Baba, aap yaha?” Virat asked as he saw Ninad in the balcony.

“Yes, I was worried for you. First all that drama then Sai left the house and this time even your aai didn’t support you. I thought you must be feeling alone.” Ninad answered.

“Baba...I..dont know...how that happened...I am so confused right now...I dont know what to do?” Virat said almost breaking down in front of Ninad.

“I think we should talk about it. I am sure you will feel nice if you share your feelings and also there is something I need to say something to you.” Ninad said as he placed his hand on Virat’s shoulder.

“What is it baba?” Virat asked.

“Not here, meet me at the terrace in 10 minutes. We will talk there.” Ninad said and left from there leaving a confused Virat behind.

After sometime Virat went to terrace and what he saw there confused him more. He saw Ninad had set the recliner chairs there and made all the arrangements for drinks.

“Baba, are you and Omi kaka have plans for drinking?” Virat asked, he knew that despite of kaku’s dislike for alcohol his baba and Omi kaka had their small parties at the terrace.

“Yes, I want to have drinks but not with Omi today, I have invited you for it. We will talk over drinks.” Ninad replied as he made two pegs of whiskey.

Virat was utterly confused and also feeling awkward as it was the first time he was going to have drinks with his father. In their traditional family, sons having drinks with fathers was not a common sight.

“Dont look so confused son, Its high time we should have a little talk. A talk between man to man. I know its awkward for you as we have never done this before, I had never treated you like that, given you that much freedom with me that you can come to me for your problems. I had maintained that image of strict father. For you it was always Ashwini with whom you could share anything but today when she also pushed you away, I thought this is the right time, my son needs me. Besides this, I know there are something which you cant share with or expect a woman to understand, these are men things, so here I am, for a man to man talk.” Ninad shared his views.

Virat kept looking at him blankly for few minutes. He couldn’t believe his father can be like those cool dads too. He badly needed someone to talk, a pillar of support. He usually goes to Sunny’s house but he was not in the city.

“Till when you will keep looking at me like this? I know I am super late in doing this but better late then never. Come on join me, how many ice cubes?” Ninad asked as he was about to put ice cubes in Virat’s glass of whiskey.

“Four.” Virat finally said and Ninad smiled at him.

“So tell me, what was it all about, what do you feel?I know you are dying to talk to someone.” Ninad asked as he gestured Virat to take his glass.

Virat took the glass and gulped the whole whiskey in one go as he remembered the evening scene again and how Pakhi manipulated him into this.

“Easy boy, easy. We are here to talk it out not bottle up things further.” Ninad advised as he made another peg for Virat.

“Pakhi, she did all that. First she sent Ajinkya upstairs and then she poisoned my ears against him. She sounded like Ajinkya went into the bedroom to meet Sai privately. When I reached there I saw them together, Ajinkya was only making her drink water but from the back angle it looked like they were...were...very close.” Virat avoided saying ‘kissing’ as he didn’t even want to imagine something like that.

“Pakhi is troubling me a lot lately, I dont know whats her problem is with me and Sai why she just cant leave us alone...” Virat kept saying while Ninad just listened to him.

“Actually what I feel here is that Pakhi is not the problem between you and your wife.” Ninad replied.

“Baba, you dont know my past yet. What Sai keeps saying about me and Pakhi is not completely wrong but I have moved on....”Virat tried to explain but Ninad didn’t let him do that.

“Son, we are your elders. Our white hairs is the proof of our experience and maturity. We have an idea about what would have happen in your past but we never paid any attention to it because for us, or for me atleast present is far more valuable and important than past. I dont want to know about you and Pakhi and why she is the way she is. I am here to talk about you and Sai.” Ninad shared his opinion.

“What about me and Sai?” Virat asked in confusion.

“You tell me, whats going on between you and Sai? You said you married her because of your responsibilities. You know why we opposed your decision so much at that time? Because we knew there is no such thing like short term marriage because of some promise given to some person on deathbed.  We only know that marriages, deal or no deal,  are as real as any relationship can be. We knew you would soon change your views about it and it happened.” Ninad explained.

“What do you mean?” Virat questioned again.

“I have seen you making progress in your relationship with Sai. From just a guardian you became her husband. Now you have fallen in love with her...am I right?” Ninad smiled at Virat and he almost coughed up the whiskey.

Virat could not understand how is this possible? The secret he had kept in his heart for so long now, the feelings which even Sai failed to understand inspite of spending many private moments with him, how come his baba, of all the people, knows this?

“What are you looking at? Ek tum aur ek tumhari biwi, dono avval darje ke murkh hain. Arre puri family ko dikhayi deta hai ki tum ek dusre se pyar karne lage ho sirf tum dono ko hi samajh nahi aaya abhi tak.” Ninad shook his head dejectedly.

“Lekin aap logo ko kaise....?” Virat asked.

“Kya kaise pata chala? Arre its obvious in your actions, the way you two look at each other, the way you care about each other. But dont know why you two have not managed to confess to each other till now?” Ninad wondered.

“I want to confess my feelings baba but its difficult and how you are so sure that Sai also loves me back. I fear her reaction everytime I plan to confess. She keeps saying that she will leave me once she will become doctor.” Virat complaint like a kid.

“Is it more difficult than the drama you created in the evening? You can beat a poor college kid, ask questions from your wife like a jealous possessive husband but cant confess your love?" Ninad taunted.

“But baba...” Virat tried to say something but Ninad stopped him.

“Let me finish Virat, thats why I was saying that the problem in your relationship is not because of Pakhi but its your own faults, infact both your and Sai’s own faults. People like Pakhi will keep coming in between, sometimes circumstances will play villain but if you two really understand each other, trust each other then no one can separate you. And you really think Sai doesn’t love you, I mean, come on, that girl listen hundreds of taunts from us elders just for you, she came back to you even after you threw her out of the house, she bear Pakhi’s shadow on this relationship just because of you and you think she doesn’t love you? Like you are confused here,she might be insecure or too scared to nurture hopes from this marriage, you have to make her understand, assure her that you are not letting her go anywhere, this marriage is real not a mere deal, like a husband, with full authority, make her believe that you love her, remove her fears then I guarantee you that she will confess her love the very next second.” Ninad explained as he held Virat from his shoulders.

“Baba, thanks for explaining all this.” Virat smiled in gratitude and hugged his father for the best advice he had ever had in his life.

Ninad smiled back at Virat. Now Virat made their next drink as he felt really comfortable and relaxed in front of his father. “Baba, if you dont mind can I ask you something?” Virat asked.

“I know what you want to say. You will ask, ‘baba if you are so good at understanding relationships and marriage then how come there are so many problems in your own marriage?” Ninad replied and Virat just nodded.

“Well, ye sab jo gyan aaya hai na, ye aise hi muft ka nahi hai. Ye samajh lo ki is sab ke  ke liye maine apni life, apni shaadi ki kurbani di hai tab jakar samajh paaya ye sab. I was younger than you when I got married to your mother, full of confidence and pretty immature and impulsive. I had many dreams regarding my wife and I saw Bhawani vahini as ideal woman. I wanted to have a wife who was a match to vahini’s grace, beauty and intelligence. But circumstances forced me to marry Ashwini and I was highly disappointed. I was always so engrossed in self pity that I failed to see the good nature, care, love of your mother. I ruined it all.” Ninad confessed.

“But baba, aai also didn’t say anything to you, didn’t share her feelings?” Virat questioned.

“She said, many times, not by her mouth but by her eyes, her gestures, her actions. She was a shy, under confident girl of a poor family, waise bhi us time mein ye sab baatein khulkar kahe aise swabhav nahi hote the logo ke. Tumhari aai ki parwaah, uski aankhon mein bahut si ankahee baatein thi jo main us waqt samajh hi nahi paaya. Even today women are like that only, wo kehti kuch hain aur unka matlab kuch aur hota hai. Unke shabd nahi unki aankhein padhna jaruri hai beta. ankahee ko samajhna jaruri hai. Agar waqt rehte main samajh paata to aaj meri life kuch aur hi hoti. Isliye main chahta hoon ki tum ye galti na karo.” Ninad explained.

“What do you mean?” Virat asked for clarification.

“Sai ke shabd nahi uski aankhein padho, ankahee feelings ko suno. Why you doubted that Ajinkya must be doing something wrong with Sai? Because you have doubt in your mind that may be Sai dont love you back, may be she likes Ajinkya more than as a friend. If you had read her eyes, her unsaid feelings then you would have known that Sai only loves you. There is no third wheel between you.” Ninad shared his opinion.

“Aap bilkul sahi keh rahe hain baba. Saari galti meri hai. Maine hi Sai ko samajhne mein der kar di. Now, I will confess my love to her as soon as possible. I will not waste any more time. I will not let these petty things ruin our life.” Virat resolved.

“Then what are you waiting for? Go son and bring your wife back.” Ninad encouraged him.

“But I dont know where is she?” Virat expressed his helplessness.

“She is at Devi’s house.” Ninad answered.

“What? But I already called Pulkit jiju, he said Sai is not there.” Virat told him.

“He lied to you. Your Sai must have made him do that.”Ninad chuckled.

“How are you so sure?” Virat asked.

“I heard your mother talking to Sai over phone. Sai informed her that she is at Devi’s house and also took promise that Ashwini wont tell anything to you about her.” Ninad told the truth.

“What! This girl, I am telling you...and aai also supporting her.” Virat said in disbelief.

“She had to, she is a woman after all. Like, we are men and we stick together in all circumstances.” Ninad said and he shrugged his shoulders. Virat couldn’t stop from laughing.

Virat hugged his father, “thanks for everything.” He said. “It was long overdue, I didn’t want to end up ruining this father son relationship also like I ruined my marriage. And now go, be careful while driving, you had few pegs.” Ninad replied.

“Dont worry, I will take taxi, that means, I can have one more.” Virat laughed and gulped down another drink before leaving.

Virat reached at Devi and Pulkit’s house, it was already 12 in the night. All lights were off but Virat kept ringing the bell persistently till the door was opened.

“Virat. You here? At this time?” Pulkit opened the door.

Virat moved passed him and entered in their house. “Sai, where are you? Sai, I know you are here, come out.” Virat shouted.

“What are you doing Virat, lower your voice, Devi and Harini will get up.” Pulkit requested.

“Exactly what are you doing here, at this time, that too like this?” Sai who had come out asked questions after seeing Virat from top to bottom, he was in his night wear and sleepers.

“What am I doing? Arre apni baiko ko bula raha tha jo yaha chhup kar baithi hai mujhse.” Virat said as he moved towards Sai.

“Virat sir, you are drunk! And how you came to know I am here? Aai told you?” Sai asked as she looked at him shocked from his behaviour. Never did he ever he came in front of her all drunk.

“Yes, I am drunk but only little bit. In fact, aaj peene ke baad hi mujhe hosh aaya hai. Samajh aaya hai ki kitna galat tha main. Mere fears, meri insecurities, meri feelings...always me me me. I never thought about you Sai. You must be dealing with your problems also, you also have feelings, expectations from me, from this marriage.” Virat confessed.

“I dont have any expectations from this marriage. You only told me not to expect anything from you Virat sir and I am just obeying that. And if over the period of time if I did develop any expectations or feelings for you then you have ended all my misunderstandings today. You have hurt me today so badly.” Sai stated the fact.

“Ullu ka pattha hoon main!” Virat answered.

Sai and even Pulkit was shocked listening this. “What are you saying?” Sai asked.

“Wahi jo tum sun rahi ho, main gadha hoon, bewakoof hoon jo wo sab kaha tumse Gadhchiroli mein. Please forget whatever shit I said to you in Gadhchiroli regarding our relationship. I want to start over Sai. I want new beginning for us where our marriage, our relationship will not be a compromise or a deal, it will be a real thing.” Virat finally managed to say.

“Dont....dont give me false hope Virat sir, I dont trust you anymore and after what you did today with me....” Sai tried to remind him of evening incident but Virat interrupted her.

“I am sorry Sai. I am very sorry for my behaviour. I have apologized to Ajinkya also, you can ask him if you dont believe me. I know what I did today was foolishness but you have to listen to me once. I am not giving justification but please you have to understand what made me do it.”Virat pleaded.

“I dont want to listen to you. Just get out of here Virat sir. I dont want you to create any scene here also.” Sai showed him the door.

With all that noise even Devi and Harini had woken up. “Sai, ek bar sun le na Viru kya bolna chahta hai.” Devi requested seeing her brother so desperate.

“Haan Sai mami, Viru mamu ko ek mauka milna chahiye na.” Harini also joined team Viru.

Virat smiled at his supporters while Sai just nodded giving green signal to Virat to go on with his explanation.

“Sai, I know I have messed up big time and you are not willing to forgive me this time. I just want to tell you something, share my feelings for the first time with you. The reason I was so angry that Ajinkya was in our bedroom was because I was jealous. I was so so so jealous from him.The way you talk with him freely, crack jokes, your friendly hugs it all makes me worried and insecure. I fear that you may start liking him more than as a friend and I will be left behind. Bedroom was our private space, when I saw him there with you that too sitting so close, I just lost it, I lost my mind. At that moment I thought he has taken my place in your life. You keep saying that you will leave me one day and then what? You will live your life, will be free from this marriage, free to enter into another relationship, thats why this thought bothers me a lot that you might be liking any of your male classmate more than as a friend. I just cant bear the sight of you with any other man Sai, it breaks me from inside Sai, it kills me. I swear I didn’t doubt your character but it was my anger, on that boy because I felt he snatched you from me.” Virat said and his voice choked with emotions.

“Why do you think like that Virat sir? Why you feel jealous from my friends?” Sai asked in confusion. Her heart skipped a beat when Virat confessed about being jealous but she was too scared to draw her own conclusion. She wanted clarification.

“You really dont get it Sai? Arre Viru tujhse pyar karta hai.” Devi answered first.

But Sai paid no attention. She wanted to hear it from Virat. “Yes, I love you Sai. I love you so much. I dont know since when but I love you. I didn’t even realize when my care, my duty for you turned into love.I love you like crazy and when I dont get that same vibes from you because you keep saying about leaving my house, I get mad, I get so mad.” Virat confessed finally.

Sai tried her best not to cry but her eyes started shedding tears on their own. She was crying profusely now. The words she longed to hear, her deepest desire, she was listening to those magical words finally. She slumped down on the ground feeling tired.

Virat rushed towards her and made her sit on the sofa chair while he himself was on his knees in front of her, holding her hands. He offered her a glass of water. Sai drank it quietly and stopped crying after few minutes. “Now you understood what I felt when Pakhi didi kept coming to our room, kept hinting me about your past with her, kept reminding me how  our marriage is superficial and on the top of that, you always took her side whenever I tried to argue with her. Can you imagine my frustration now, my helplessness? Can you, Virat sir, fathom  how deeply I was hurt everytime?”Sai asked as she held Virat’s collar in anger.

“I am sorry to make you go through hell. I can now understand your feelings Sai. But please dont punish me like this. I know I am like super late in realizing my mistakes but please dont ruin what is between us. Please give us a chance. Now I know how much you love me, how much you care for me and all those things you used to say about leaving me, all that was just for your protection, you were just protecting yourself from the heart break by reminding yourself about our deal marriage. Whenever you had feelings for me you used to kill them mercilessly by saying all that. Those words were not for me, they were your guards against me because you were losing your heart to me.”Virat for the first time read the unsaid words in Sai’s eyes.

Sai sobbed but she was still not ready to forgive so easily so she lied in fake anger, “I dont love you Virat sir. I was not falling for you or anything. Apni shakal dekhi hai aaine mein, mujhe to aapse bahut handsome ladka mil jayega.”

Devi, Harini and Pulkit laughed at her words and Virat also could not stop his smile. “Bolo, jitna jhoot bolna hai bolo. Ab koi fark nahi padta ki tum kya bolti ho. Maine tumhare shabd nahi tumhari ankahee baatein padhna seekh liya. I know the language of your eyes Sai, ye cheekh cheekh kar mujhse ek hi baat keh rahi hai.” Virat replied.

“Kya?” Sai just whispered.

“That I love you Virat sir, they are saying this. I love you more than anything else, more than my ego, my stupidity, my college, I love you Virat sir just the way you love me and I will not leave you ever.” Virat said and Sai couldn’t hold herself anymore now. She threw herself in his arms.

“I love you. You are my everything. Where will I go without you? I will die without you.” Sai declared her love clearly now.

“I love you too Sai, I love you more than my life. I cant live without you. I want you, I need you by my side.” Virat also declared his love once again. Both kept hugging each other in a tight embrace then Virat kissed her on forehead.

Devi and Harini blushed seeing this and closed their eyes while Pulkit coughed to gain their attention. Both Virat and Sai pulled away immediately and looked away feeling embarrassed. 

“Chalo, ant bhala to sab bhala. Ab sab log sone chale, raat bahut ho gayi hai. Virat ab tum bhi yahi ruk jao, subah tum dono apne ghar wapas chale jana.” Pulkit suggested.

“No thanks Pulkit jiju but I would like to go to my house with Virat.” Sai said and blushed.

“What...what did you say? Virat, only Virat, no sir?” Virat was surprised and so was Pulkit and others.

“Hmm, jab tak ye deal wali marriage thi tab tak aap sirf Virat sir the, mere legal guardian par jab ye real marriage ho gayi hai to aap mere pati hain, jinse main bahut bahut pyar karti hoon aur pyar mein formalities ki jagah nahi hoti. Isliye sirf Virat.” Sai explained.

Virat smiled at her. He couldn’t stop himself from hugging her one more time. He couldn’t believe what he thought to be the worst day of his life had turned into the best one, all thanks to his baba without him he couldn’t have managed to do this.

When Virat didn’t leave her after few minutes also then Pulkit again cleared his throat and Devi and Harini laughed at them. This again left Virat and Sai embarrassed.

“Actually, it will be better if you two go back to your own house.” Pulkit teased and bid them goodbye.

Virat brought Sai home. Virat asked her to go to their floor but asked her to wait outside the room. She nodded and went upstairs while Virat went to his aai baba’s room. He knocked the door and Ninad opened the door.

“Virat, tum yaha, is time? Tum to Sai ko lene gaye the na? Kya hua wo aayi tumhare saath?” Ninad asked sleepily as he checked the time.

“Yes baba, everything is fine. Sai is with me and now. I just came to thank you baba.” Virat said as he hugged Ninad.

Ninad smiled at him and hugged him back. Before going Virat turned one last time and he saw his aai was sleeping on the other bed. “One more thing baba, I have learnt so much from you today but I also want to share something with you. I think there is no right or wrong time for the confessions of your feelings. No matter at what stage of life you are in but ifyou are wise enough to read the eyes of your wife then be bold enough to confess your feelings too.” Virat gave his advised and wished them good night.

Ninad kept looking at him for sometime. Then he saw his wife sleeping, he contemplated for sometime whether to disturb her or not for a while but then he smiled as he was determined to talk it all out tonight.“Ashwini, wake up! We need to talk.” Ninad called Ashwini.

At upstairs, Virat came towards Sai and lifted her up in his arms. “What are you doing?” Sai giggled.

“I said na I want to start it all over. So if today our real marriage begins then this is our first night as husband and wife and I want to take you in like my newly wedded bride.” Virat said and Sai blushed profusely. Her cheeks turned tomato red at the mention of first night and she closed her eyes, hiding her face in Virat’s chest.

They went inside and Virat put Sai on their bed. He went to close the door when he saw Pakhi. She was probably woken up for water, she was standing there looking stupefied as if she saw some ghost. Virat realized she must have seen him with Sai. He gave her one last sympathetic look and closed the door while Pakhi just kept wondering how her master plan failed? She had thought this will end Virat and Sai’s marriage once and for all but they were talking about new beginning. Pakhi wanted to pull her hair in frustration. She went from there stomping her feet in anger.

Inside their room, Virat saw Sai was removing the pillow wall from the bed. Virat joined her on the bed and started helping her.When there was no pillow left between them he pulled her hand and she landed on top of him.

“So Mrs. Sai Virat Chavan, from where do we start?” Virat asked in playful manner as he moved his hand from her waist to her back then to the dori of her kurti. Sai had already lost her tongue when she felt Virat was feeling her up. She closed her eyes feeling extremely shy when she felt Virat had opened her dori.

“I love you my baiko.” Virat whispered before leaning in for a kiss.

“I love you too my navra.” Sai replied back before receiving the deep passionate kiss of love.

After that none of them said anything, they didn’t needed words as they now relied on the ankahee of their hearts. Both of them were lost in each other arms, making love, marking each other with their love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End.

. brilliant OS . Just loved it. Hoping for the real Virat to atleast confess that this marriage is no deal for him to sai.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

. brilliant OS . Just loved it. Hoping for the real Virat to atleast confess that this marriage is no deal for him to sai.

thanks a lot

I am of the opinion the ajinkya track is the good opportunity for sairat to realize their feelings and confess their love but what we will get in reality....a crap suicide  track, thanks to cvs

Anj_01 thumbnail

thanks you so much🤗

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Amazing take👏

Ended on a progressive, good note🙈

I so so want Ninad to have a talk like this with Virat during the ongoing track❤️

This track could have been a huge leap in SaiRat's progression only if they would have gone this way or something similar to this, But ALAS🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Loved this one❤️

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice to see a calm mature and emphatic ninand who pushed Vir to understand that it's his mistake that he let a third person come in .

I find this track irrational and this has totally made me dislike the ML and no redemption is possible

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Devikadish

Amazing take👏

Ended on a progressive, good note🙈

I so so want Ninad to have a talk like this with Virat during the ongoing track❤️

This track could have been a huge leap in SaiRat's progression only if they would have gone this way or something similar to this, But ALAS🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Loved this one❤️

thanks

yes if we forget that ninad is really a criminal minded person which we should because looks like cvs have forgotten that kidnapping track ever happened which portrayed omi and ninad as criminals and seeing the latest development when ninad trying to understand Sai, I really want this father son duo to have a real conversation. It was ninad in virat's dream who encouraged him to maary sai. So its clear that virat listens to his advice. But...its all dream...we wont be getting anything remotely like this

Anj_01 thumbnail

thanks❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

Nice to see a calm mature and emphatic ninand who pushed Vir to understand that it's his mistake that he let a third person come in .

I find this track irrational and this has totally made me dislike the ML and no redemption is possible

yes this track is very irrational if they stick to that most hated suicide track, it will show Viru as brute, regressive mindset wala husband.

It could have been turned into a beautiful track if they had made sairat realize their feelings because of it.

If we forget that pulkit kidnapping track never happened which portrayed ninad as criminal and now that they are showing ninad as empathetic towards sai, I wanted to show him like mature father, like how a father should be with his son and put some sense into Viru's mind

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Loved it...... It was true that pakhi can't be blamed for his lack of trust in sai 

I liked ninad being the smart one this time. And Ashwini supporting her daughter.  

Happy writing!!!