Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Love his straight forward nature. Good answer to all haters.

He admits that he dominates Sumbul🤣

Thanks for sharing, Dear❤️

AreYaar thumbnail

GM can give this explanation a 100 times but jinko nahin samajhna woh kabhi nahin samjhenge😆

Audience ki chhodo, show mein hi itne characters abhi bhi is same point ko pakad ke baithe hain toh phir baakiyon se kya ummeed karein.....lol writers themselves are propagating that justification by showing people glorifying Malini's stance while not acknowledging that Adi has ADMITTED his mistakes at every point and ATONED. 

It's like bhains ke aage been bajaana.....and yeh been show ke last epi tak bajti rahegi....hopeless

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I can't agree with Gashmeer to the statement that Malini is a goddess.  she is bipolar

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This is y I love this guy brutally honest nd no beating around the bush. After watching Gashmeer and Sumbul 's live not all my doubts wrt their offscreen camaraderie vanished as it's evident that they are bffs nd share a great bond but was always skeptical about what he felt about Adilie and romancing Sumbul courtesy his previous indiv live where he said Adini is perfect nd he likes them. But I'm glad he was loud and clear about his onscreen chemistry with Sumbul and also how much ppl want to c Adilie romance. This interview is a befitting reply to certain delusional souls who mudslings our poor Sumbul and also feels Gash is awkward of romancing Sumbul. Nothing has brought such a huge smile the way this interview has brought. Hail Sumbul Gashmeer and Mayuri's friendship especially Sumbul and Gashmeer nd I think their strong bond is reflected onscreen. Eventhough Gashmeer and mayuri too share such great camaraderie their chemistry has never transpired onscreen the way Adilie did other than Adini fights. With this interview I'm hopeful we will get some Adilie romance in d upcoming episodes!

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He is right ke hero koi bhagwan nahi hai.. smiley36 insaan me flaws hote hai..

Sumbul ke Sath bacha ban jaata hai.. official nanny of sumbul smiley36

He gave Very good answers..ekdam straight forward

Thanks for sharingsmiley31

Edited by Panchhi1 - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

I can't agree with Gashmeer to the statement that Malini is a goddess.  she is bipolar

Oh wow I’d totally skimmed over that part while reading. lol yeah he actually said Malini is a perfect person in this story. Say what?!😲😕😆…..kis angle se Devi hai woh? Dunno what he’s talking about 

Well this shows why the delusion continues from the whole cast. They actually find a woman who screams like a shrew to be perfect? 😕

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Yes that was the only point I don't agree too🤣 I am surprised even Gashmeer finds her character flawless. Mein isse message karungi insta pe😆

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shalu79

Yes that was the only point I don't agree too🤣 I am surprised even Gashmeer finds her character flawless. Mein isse message karungi insta pe😆

me too🤣

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

All three have same opinion on Malini's character btw😆 goddess of the show