Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

GM can give this explanation a 100 times but jinko nahin samajhna woh kabhi nahin samjhenge😆

Audience ki chhodo, show mein hi itne characters abhi bhi is same point ko pakad ke baithe hain toh phir baakiyon se kya ummeed karein.....lol writers themselves are propagating that justification by showing people glorifying Malini's stance while not acknowledging that Adi has ADMITTED his mistakes at every point and ATONED. 

It's like bhains ke aage been bajaana.....and yeh been show ke last epi tak bajti rahegi....hopeless

Bhainsiya nahi mili naagin chalegi🤣🤣😎😈 and yeh aisi hi aise hi aage se dasti rahegi

Originally posted by: Apudip

Sumbul also said the same thing that Malini is perfect 😆

All the crew and casts are suffering from delusion 😆

Delusion  buri beemari hai.. kuch bhinpaaloye delusion  nahi 

Is he trying to say ki Malini is an unrealistic character because she is supposedly a perfect Goddess? 🤔😂

So matlab ek muh se usko perfect bol do and dusre muh se usko unrealistic and boring bol do? 🤷‍♀️😂

Don’t Gods get respect? Didi kis angle se respect command karti hai bhai that all these people are calling her perfect? 🙄….If she’s a God, then she is very much a FALSE idol who is being hailed as a God only over labels, not any actual demonstrable “perfect” characteristics 🤷‍♀️🙄

Didi ko kambal  main lapet ke maari he knows uska IQ itna low hi hai ke woh bas Goddess part sunke maan jaayegi and now after calming down it is even more hilarious and I feel ke GM ne Didi ko lambi  wali thokki hai caz didi ki khwahish hi yeh hai.. remember her saying ke She wishes Gm treats her like a Goddess  and Uske aage jhuke and uske paoon pade and usse aashirwaad le roz caz she is a Goddess..🤣🤣🤣 so GM ne phod dia Joota iske muh pe haan  hogi GODDESS BUT  DIDI JAISI ek dum fake jo sirf jhol karti hai and are otherwise undimensional and boring ..for my sanity I would like it to be GM ja koi weird twisted sense of humor hi

And no am not defending him for this stupidity if he is serious🤷‍♀️ which he very well could be 

Rofl anyway I had totally  forgotten about about part ke yeh toh didi ki hi wish hai 😉 🤣 she is like  those made up fake gimmicky self proclaimed gods only who do dramay and are frauds unki kya respect they are to troll only.

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Didi ko kambal  main lapet ke maari he knows uska IQ itna low hi hai ke woh bas Goddess part sunke maan jaayegi and now after calming down it is even more hilarious and I feel ke GM ne Didi ko lambi  wali thokki hai caz didi ki khwahish hi yeh hai.. remember her saying ke She wishes Gm treats her like a Goddess  and Uke aage jhuke and uske paoon pade and usse aashirwaad le roz ca she is a Goddess..🤣🤣🤣 so GM ne phod dia Joota iske muh pe haan  hogi GODDESS BUT  DIDI JAISI ek dum fake jo sirf jhol karti hai and are otherwise undimensional and boring ..for my sanity I would like it to be GM ja koi weird twisted sense of humor hi

And no am not defending him for this stylupidoty if he is serious🤷‍♀️ which he very well could be 

Rofl anyway I had totally  forgotten about about part je yeh toh didi ki hi wish hai 😉 🤣 she is like  those made up fake gimmicky self proclaimed gods only who do dramay and are frauds unki kya respect they are to troll only.

🤣🤣 Oh LMAO I'd forgotten that IV where she'd said she wants GM to consider her a GODDESS🤣.....isne toh phir sach mein Didi ki khwaaish puri kar di.....and yes malmal mein lapet ke joota maara hai ki you are BORING Goddess🤣

Anyways, I guess humne iske ek answer be bahut fixate kar liya so I'll stop now😆

I did like his other answer explaining Adi's stance on the whole situation vis a vis him realizing after 7 years what love really is.....the people who don't want to accept that explanation clearly don't have any real understanding of literature then which is filled with flawed characters and their journeys.....people don't need to be perfect in order to be heroic or compelling characters.....that is why Adi-Imlie are interesting....because they don't claim to be perfect unlike some others. 

🤣🤣 Oh LMAO I'd forgotten that IV where she'd said she wants GM to consider her a GODDESS🤣.....isne toh phir sach mein Didi ki khwaaish puri kar di.....and yes malmal mein lapet ke joota maara hai ki you are BORING Goddess🤣

Anyways, I guess humne iske ek answer be bahut fixate kar liya so I'll stop now😆

I did like his other answer explaining Adi's stance on the whole situation vis a vis him realizing after 7 years what love really is.....the people who don't want to accept that explanation clearly don't have any real understanding of literature then which is filled with flawed characters and their journeys.....people don't need to be perfect in order to be heroic or compelling characters.....that is why Adi-Imlie are interesting....because they don't claim to be perfect unlike some others. 

Yes I liked the answer too ke phir Aison se kuch bhi reason karna is apne dimaag ka dahi karna..🤣 and reason karna hi bekaar hai caz they will not listen to logic  as it is ego issue..and bas main hi sahi wale..

I love it too ke it is totally normal  to keep the misconception going for too long simply  caz you never felt it before toh jab experience hi nahi kia toh one will follow the instinct only ke jahan comfort hai  woh shayad pyaar hai but will not know until they experience the actual real love that it happens  but uske  liye Fanfiction se uppar  uthna padega actual profound  content ko padhna padhega..intellect  and IQ ko Inc  karna padega  lol 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gash is streightforward personality.whatever he feal he said that.

I like when he say i sm official nany of sumbul😜😜

As he He can dominate sumbul but not mayuri.so he is at plus point that there is adilie not adini....🤩

Best part like without romanc also people love to see adilie they see chemustry.so it mean people love adilie make it a big hashtag ... i agree...without doing romance also they make adie super hot.

So both can easily do romantic scene. While now he feel awkward if he had to do it with malini🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪.....

acha h we all dont want to see that .halaki phle bhi jo adini ke tomantic scene the inspite of more cozy it does not have spart or feeling which we feel seeing adilie.....

Yes adi is realistic as do mistake & apolise & try to correct it ....

I love to read his interview .

gopi2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

What a boring and stupid justification....yawn😴😴😴

You contradict your own statements 

Aditya is not perfect etc etc and the makers are trying to show real characters 

Fine with that

But Mr G.......where is the realism in Malini forgiving Aditya? And brushing forced marriage and bigamy under the carpet? 

Edited by gopi2929 - 2 years ago