Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I feel soooooo disgusted watching that scene and in the moment i feel like i should stop watching this disgustingly unrealistic show.

Is there any wife out there? I want to read opinion of real life wife on anupama-vanraj's mujse dosti karoge moment and anupama's cafe connection with vanraj.

I share the same feeling. Actually, the show started losing its charm since the day Anupama stayed back in the house after divorce. All under the same roof as one big happy family is so silly. It went downhill from there.

I used to love this show up until that point and would think that all women must be like Anupama's char. 

Now, the way they are showing the cafe and academy etc Vanraj and Anu are bonding better now than they were before, that too he's married to another woman! What the freak is that supposed to be??!

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago
rkrocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I dont get it how anyone in real life can behave like Anupama . What are writers trying to say . I understand someone can not curse or say bad things about how the other person has treated but this behavior is unacceptable .I see marathi version and I still like the way the writers have maintained but the characters . The  Vanraj / anirudh character is still selfish and anupama/ arundhati is no no nonsense nature  I enjoy the story tahere that more . In here they have give a u turn to Vanraj nature unbelievable . I really don't enjoy it . Is the Hindi audience not ready to accept a really strong women character ???? Guess yes thats is why Anupama is shown over positive and VANRAJ from neg to positive. I really did not like that they made just  Kavya character negative when in real both of them were culprit  

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

That's y Tania I am outraged as a woman and have stopped watching.( Just reading the WU to keep in loop)

It is just spoiling my mood and I have told mom also that I will watch for sometime atleast till some decent track emerges .

My ex emo physical abused me and I realised I need to walk away I did and it was a tough journey with oneone but bro. Only towards the end everyone agreed and also realised he married me for a big salary and he always had a gf . 

It took me one year to recover from physical injuries and mental healing took like 3 years plus. Even now I have anxiety issues. I can't imagine being civil. 

All this just makes me cringe and don't understand how can peeps try and normalize abuse on-screen ( emo abuse is the worst)

I overcame issues and now married to my and bro common friend

Edited by AnjuRish - 2 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monikameghan

I can not wait for Ronit Roy’s character to enter and play dosti dosti with Anupama in front of Vanraj!!😝

Jokes apart, I hated Anupama being friends with Vanraj.  But I guess the direction they are going it was the next step. 

I just want Anupama to grow some spine and self respect and just stay away from Vanraj and Kavya and their matters. She has no place there.  I do love Kavya’s insecurities.  I want to see her so miserable that I can not even explain.  I TOTALLY hate her.  Call me sadist or whatever but I love it whenever Anupama snaps on her and shuts her up.

For me, Kavya is out and out back hearted woman and can't expect anything good from villain so she is behaving the way villain acts i.e. jealous soul with black heart. Neither interested in kavya nor in madalsa. Same for pakhi/rakhi whatever. 

Ronit Roy is too good for this chidiya ghar and i doubt they have budget to invite ronit roy in this chidiya ghar😆 Ronit will overshadow all the existing characters of this show within the 2 minutes of screen space😆

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I share the same feeling. Actually, the show started losing its charm since the day Anupama stayed back in the house after divorce. All under the same roof as one big happy family is so silly. It went downhill from there.

I used to love this show up until that point and would think that all women must be like Anupama's char. 

Now, the way they are showing the cafe and academy etc Vanraj and Anu are bonding better now than they were before, that too he's married to another woman! What the freak is that supposed to be??!

@bold : Since day 1 i was clear, anupama character can't be inspiration at least for me. My inspiration is always women like sudha murthy and kiran mazmudar and of course my mother . 

Anupama character neither sets any standard as mother nor sets any standard as empowering woman.

Today also her major focus was in checking out vanraj's cafe has customers or not while standing in her own dance academy🤢

I feel like she needs to realize divorce was not needed in her case seeing her current behavior with vanraj for vanraj's cafe/venture/respect whatever.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: rkrocks

I dont get it how anyone in real life can behave like Anupama . What are writers trying to say . I understand someone can not curse or say bad things about how the other person has treated but this behavior is unacceptable .I see marathi version and I still like the way the writers have maintained but the characters . The  Vanraj / anirudh character is still selfish and anupama/ arundhati is no no nonsense nature  I enjoy the story tahere that more . In here they have give a u turn to Vanraj nature unbelievable . I really don't enjoy it . Is the Hindi audience not ready to accept a really strong women character ???? Guess yes thats is why Anupama is shown over positive and VANRAJ from neg to positive. I really did not like that they made just  Kavya character negative when in real both of them were culprit  

@bold : may be hindi audience have no ability to digest the fact that divorcee women can make her life without staying around ex-husband/new wife. Seems like Hindi audience is enjoying hum saath saath hai and Mother India version all together in this chidiya ghar.

I have never followed another versions but will try to watch it.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

That's y Tania I am outraged as a woman and have stopped watching.( Just reading the WU to keep in loop)

It is just spoiling my mood and I have told mom also that I will watch for sometime atleast till some decent track emerges .

My ex emo physical abused me and I realised I need to walk away I did and it was a tough journey with oneone but bro. Only towards the end everyone agreed and also realised he married me for a big salary and he always had a gf . 

It took me one year to recover from physical injuries and mental healing took like 3 years plus. Even now I have anxiety issues. I can't imagine being civil. 

All this just makes me cringe and don't understand how can peeps try and normalize abuse on-screen ( emo abuse is the worst)

I overcame issues and now married to my and bro common friend

Omg! I am so so sorry! you have faced a lot in life and husband's betrayal/physical abuse is worst trauma for any women. I am glad you have moved on from the horrific past and got married to good man❤️

I am working for women empowerment cell in the weekends .I met so many women like you who have faced betrayal and physical abuse and mental torcher. Mental torcher and betrayal trauma is worst pain for any women. I have cried so many  times listening about their sad past. They were shattered and never wanted to see that men's face ever again in life. They feel suffocated being around that man again let alone being friends.

Slowly and steadily i am trying to stop myself from watching this show. Today i skipped all the anupama-pakhi scenes and also the scenes when anupama was checking out about vanraj's cafe have customers or not while standing in her dance academy.

In a coming months hopefully i will successfully detach myself completely and will move on with balika vadhu 2 / kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi.

Edited by sweet_tania - 2 years ago
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

my injury was really bad plus I went into mental shock  and bro had to be called in from Dubai to Karnataka since I stopped responding to medicine. 

I could not allow anyone incl women to touch me for a few months except bro and bff.  The 2 weeks I was in hospital I was not ok being touched without his presence. Poor bro was literally tied to me for a month.

But our guru cum fam.doc visited me and gave me courage and reminded me that he will help and everything will be ok. Somehow I felt ok . I was not aware he was battling terminal kidney illnesses. Just when I started recovering he passed away. So gain it was a setback.

I was a part of a online support group till i got pregnant. My doc told me that I could help a lot of peeps just due to the physical recovery I achieved

SanchiIndu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@bold underline : 

Absolutely! can watch it for entertainment but in no way anupama is heroine or setting up any standards or inspirational character or shaw has any positive message. 👍🏼

@bold :

I am so sorry you faced betrayal by some people!. 😊

😊

For me kavya comes later in the picture. The way writer is showing vanraj's betrayal as done and dusted and forgive and forget is awful seeing anupama's behavior with him. 

• Also Kavya is not bad because she had an affair with married man but she doesn't know household chores raises her voice, argue with in laws and husband about Vanraj he is shown as victim and Kavya only villain but if someone is accountable it's V more than Kavya

Once in a while anupama 's line "Jo mere sath kiya woh kavya ke sath matt karna" is nothing when writer is busy showing it's easy for any ex- wife to stay with ex-husband and his new wife. It's easy for wife to forgive and forget 8 long years of betrayal like there was nothing bad happen ever with ex-husband. 

It is not just unrealistic but utter fake to see anupama's behavior with vanraj on daily basis . In process of showing anupama 's greatness they are making her character more and more fake.

Yes she is fake and imagination no one can be this caring after cheating and when she first got to know all the panic attack now seems fake she doesn't even feel hurt seeing them together how on the earth can someone be so emotion less 

Writers needs to meet those wives who have faced husband's betrayal and are leading solo life today .Those women's pain can make you cry and you can feel the trauma of betrayal in their behavior.Those all ladies are definitely NOT SAD but not at all behaving like anupama with their ex-husband. They all are progressing with NO BAD BLOOD FOR EX-HUSBAND but nobody is acting like anupama done /dusted/fogive/forget🤢 yes nobody is against her moving on or not hating ex and his family but atleast focus on your self rather than her ex and his wife

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@bold : Since day 1 i was clear, anupama character can't be inspiration at least for me. My inspiration is always women like sudha murthy and kiran mazmudar and of course my mother . 

Anupama character neither sets any standard as mother nor sets any standard as empowering woman.

Today also her major focus was in checking out vanraj's cafe has customers or not while standing in her own dance academy🤢

I feel like she needs to realize divorce was not needed in her case seeing her current behavior with vanraj for vanraj's cafe/venture/respect whatever.

I commended her char when she turned the tables around and refused to be treated as doormat,  putting her foot down to get a divorce and cut of all ties with the man who betrayed her. That is commendable for women like herself, who have no self identity and hence allow themselves to be mistreated.

After the divorce, it would have been nice if they had shown how she moves forward slowly and steadily and creates her own identity. 

But, like you said, her current behavior is weird. She didn't have to divorce him at all! It was much ado about nothing