Akdha FF ♥SWEETHEART♥ chapter 9 Updated on (07-02-2022) - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Amazing chapter 

First of all I am very angry with Jalal. How could he talk this much rude that too with his own wife 😡

And next is the other devil which is Maham 😡

Hope so Jodha could bear all the insults and soon put a full stop to those. 

Continue it soon 

Thanks for PM 

Take care 💙

Thank you dear😊

Don't worry,soon the story line will make Jodha and Jalal to get closer and closer. 

I'll update the next chapter tomorrow 😉

Take care 🌺🌺🌺

JlovesJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sorry that my updates are short, I'll try to make it long❤

Chapter 3:

Maham knocked the door of Joja's room where Jalal was still sleeping. Hearing the knocks Jalal woke being half conscious but seeing Maham in front of him, he became fully awake. Maham showing her fake lovely face... 

"I'm sorry Jalal, I thought you woke up already. Just an important thing but we can converse later"

Jalal with smile... "No problem Badiammi, do come in"

Maham entered and noticed the bed, when she saw the bed she smirked that nothing happened between them. In her mind... 

"Of course, what I thought was right, they are too young to do it "

She came out of her thoughts when she heard Jalal saying... 

"What happened Badiammi? You said it was important."

Maham..." Yes Jalal, I'm just here to ask  about your wife."

Jalal turned to heat up, Maham smirked seeing this change in Jalal. 

Maham... "I know you hate this marriage and the girl, but it seems that this girl can make any man fall over her knees."

Jalal... "What!!...Badiammi, you already know  I'm not that weak to fall for a stupid girl like her. "

Maham..." I know that Jalal, I know that no one can rule over you but I can't really understand why Hamida chose such a girl for you I mean this girl is incapable of speaking properly"

She observed Jalal's expressions changing from anger to shocking and then again to anger. She continue to say... 

"Jalal beta, I feel this is not going to be easy for you but for our family's prestige and for your public image, you can not let her to be on your side. What will people think if they come to know about you being married to a girl like her... Just think about it Jalal"

Then she moved towards the door, before exiting she turned back with her evil smile seeing Jalal in deep thought. 

Maham POV:

" I had just added fuel in the burning fire, now lets enjoy who are all going to be burning in this fire. "

Jalal's POV:

"No Badiammi, I can't adjust my life with, wait! What's her name? ah yes Jodha. She will soon regret for marrying me, let's see Jodha... How are you going to live in this mansion peacefully" 

Thinking about this he went to bathroom, finishing his shower he came out wrapped  with a towel on his waist. Jodha came there holding a tray which contain a cup of lemon tea, when she saw Jalal who was showing his back and half naked...she admired his masculine shoulders and muscles. Water droplets dripping on his back made her more attractive over him. Whereas  Jalal who was already aware of Jodha's presence in his spacious room didn't bother to look at her. He turned sideways revealing his well built chest and six packs, this made Jodha to look continuously and at the same time shy to see her husband so she silently got out of the room still holding the tray trying to calm down her irregular beats inside the chest. Jodha's thought... 

" Oh God!  He is looking so hot and handsome, how can I go near him when I feel like my legs are slippery. Alright Jodha relax, you are just going to keep this tray on the table and rush out immediately " she was trying to move a step but suddenly shyness filled her body preventing her move. While she was still in her struggle, Maham who was passing by came near with an evil plan. 

Maham with strict tone asked Jodha... 

"What are you doing here? "

Jodha with fear... " Ba... Badiammmi...it's ... bec... "

Maham stopped Jodha show her hand saying... " I would prefer Madam, now tell me what are you doing here"

Jodha... "I...have...brou...brought...lemon...tea...forr...himm..."

Maham... " Then go inside... Can't you be perfect by giving everything in time."

Then Maham knocked the door, after Jalal told to come in , Jodha entered the room following Maham. Jalal didn't see Jodha even now because he was busy combing his hair. When Maham saw Jodha was about to say something Maham came forward saying to Jodha... 

" He is a well-respected guy in this society, so call him sir wherever you are with him."

Jodha nodded...then keeping the tray on one of the bedside tables, she moved fast to exit from the room. While Jodha was moving fast , the music of her anklet beads attracted Jalal to see her but when he turned back he could see no one except Maham.

Jalal..."Badiammi, did she do something to you?"

Maham..."  No Jalal, I just came here to tell something about the business deal before you leave." 

(Jalal who is doing in Mastering degree in Business also accompanies his mother and uncle in the Business as he will be the next President of Khans Multi Companies which have spread it's branches in many countries.)

Jalal..." Is it about the HEM (Hindal Erad  Mirza) Industries Badiammi? "

Maham... " Yes Jalal, I suggest why don't you accept the deal of working this project with them."

Jalal was looking at her with surprise...  

"What is this new side of yours Badiammi, it's really weird that you are telling me to accept the company which is now being involved with many illegal problems that also hit our companies too if we join hands with them."

Maham... " Jalal I knew you would say that but recently I got a news that it was just a rumor."

Jalal... " It seems like you are so concerned about this HEM company Badiammi. "

Now Maham feared that she was revealing an unusual emotion about HEM , so she tried to change the topic by saying...

"No Jalal, isn't that company belongs to Ruqaiya's father? So for the sake of Ruquaiya you have to accept it Jalal."

Jalal... "OK Badiammi, I'll think about this. "

Maham smiles... "Alright Jalal I'll leave "

Maham POV:

"Everything flows according to my plan... Soon there won't be a company called Khans Multi Company ". She left the room with this evil thought.

Jalal who was in the room was confused because he have seen whenever there would be a project to work with other companies Maham told him to reject it even though some companies are owned by his father's friends. He have also came to know about the current situation of HEM company through his uncle Atgha.

Jalal... " I feel like something big is going to happen if I involved with HEM."

JlovesJ thumbnail

Have updated dear😊

🌺🌺🌺

Siva_RAnjani_P thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

When will joja meet face to face

Nice 

Update soon

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy 

Poor jo

Damn these people 

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

JlovesJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siva_RAnjani_P

When will joja meet face to face

Nice 

Update soon

They'll meet in next chapter 😉

Thank you buddy 😊

Sure, I'll update soon 

🌺🌺🌺

JlovesJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya_P

Awesome chappy 

Poor jo

Damn these people 

Update soon 

Thanks for Pm 

Thank you Akka😊

I'll update the next chapter soon 

🌺🌺🌺

pragyaabhir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update dear. Make them meet soon..

Thanks for the PM

JlovesJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragyaabhir

Nice update dear. Make them meet soon..

Thanks for the PM

Thank you buddy 😊

They will meet soon in next chapter 😉

🌺🌺🌺

divyaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Good update

Maham is evil😡